Christian is the NEW World Heavyweight Champion!

Was the crowd reaction for Christian winning WHC best you have seen in years??

• Hell Yeah.. I was jumping along as well.

• Nah.. It was predictable and the crowd was silly..

• I have hearing and attention disorder.. Cant comment..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man, I know that this is kind of rubbing salt into the woods, my bad, but I just saw ER PPV...

Trust me, I know more than 99% of the IWC would say that we knew that Christian would win the title.. VKM wont have 2 titles on RAW.. ADR would lose.. VKM should and would play on Edge's retirement.. Anyone who either calls himself a Mark or a Smark would say so.. Even then, when Christian finally took off the belt from the rung.. The emotion.. Edge's reaction.. That happiness.. And finally the reaction of the crowd.. I dont remember the last time I had heard that sort of reaction (Apart from Rock's comeback).. I mean titles change, people come and go, but for me it was a moment to cherish.. Two best friends hugging and jumping with joy in the middle of a cacophony of sounds...

Agree with me?? Then give me a HELL YEAH!! :)

Hell Yeah !!! Lol.

I totally agree with you. I too was happy and emotional at the same time. I think because he got a huge reaction when he won the WHC at Extreme Rules it was because he had never won a world title and us Peep's had been waiting many years to see him become champion.

hell yeah mate!

it is very hard to make me jump around with happiness when i watch wwe but my god i was going mad when christan won and the emotion between edge and christian was just beautiful, it was one of the best reactions of 2011 and hell even 2010 because title changes are good enough but it feels 100times better when a verteran like christan wins for the first time when he was overdo and championship.

too bad VKM doesnt have faith in him

I loved seeing Christian win the WHT for the first time. I have always been a fan of his and have watched him in both WWE and TNA. The crown reaction was amazing and his speech the following week on Smackdown had me tearing up. I really hate what Vince is doing to him, saying he will never fight for the title again because he can't get the crowd response? That's ridiculous, the crowd went crazy and are behind Christian 100% and I think Vince needs to re-think taking the title away as soon as he finally held it.

It's too bad they devalued that moment so quickly, they could've used it in place of the Eddie/Benoit WM20 clip we'll never see again.

...and yes it was a fantastic reaction and memorable moment that was a very foolish wasted opportunity by WWE. I don't care what reasons WrestleZone gave for him dropping the belt, the reality is stupidity. Unless he did something deplorable (ie: Beniot) or failed a wellness test, there is abo****ely NO reason whatsoever that Christian at the VERY least shouldn't have held the title until the next PPV. I can see as well as anyone that his look isn't exactly a "face of the company" type guy, but at the same time, when someone takes over a decade to win the big one, you don't destroy their credibility by having him lose the strap two night later...what was the point? Then don't even bother giving him the belt. The whole thing is asinine, I could go on for hours about why this was the most ridiculous thing WWE has done in years, but I'll spare everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back