Christian heel turn

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
Well, we all knew it would happen, however, now that it finally did who thinks it was a good idea and who thought it was a bad idea.

Personally, I think that was a great move. When Christian first came to TNA he had the biggest crowd support since The Rock. I don't think that there was a TNA fan that didn't like him. Unfortunately, he took some time off for a while and didn't have feuds with big enough stars to keep that momentum going for him. A lot more people started to dislike him. Now that he is heel he has a chance to start all over again. I have been waiting for a big heel with real heat to step up in TNA, and now it finally can happen (Jarrett's heat does not count. People don't hate him because he's a good heel. People hate him because he is washed up and continues to take the title away from people like Christian, Joe, etc). TNA has really been lacking major heels, and now it can finally have that. Great move TNA.

I like the move also and loved Christain as a heel in the WWE. They should have signed Chris Jericho to be the premier heel instead of Christian IMO and have those 2 fued. That would have been a great fued but Sting vs Christian is also good. But also it would have been better if somehow CC made a heel turn with Sting winning so they can fued for the title. The qestion is now, Who will fued with Jeff Jarrett for the title?

I think we may see a four way match this month between Christian, Jarrett, Sting, and Steiner where Christian comes out as the winner. Then, at Bound for Glory Sting will fight Christian one on one finally. I would like to see Samoa Joe in the main event at bound for glory fighting for the title, but the only way that could happen is if he fought Jarrett for the title (since Sting will most likely be fighting Christian), and him and Jarrett would not be a good match at all since every Jarrett match is just greuling to watch.

I think it's a good idea, I really want to see Sting vs. Cage at some point, and Bound for Glory sounds like a good time to have it.

Christian is such an awesome heel that its about time they let him turn...This could be the thing to really get TNA going again after a recent dry spell...Christian vs. Sting is a lot more appealing than JJ vs. Sting...Also with Christian being a heel and feuding with Sting, this could lead to Joe finally being in the main event against JJ for the title...Such great possibilities in TNA now since Cage is a heel again!! I'm really excited!

Its about time they made him a heel again, He is a league above most Tna and wwe Heels, Always thought he was the top heel on smackdown with his promos and match skills, Now he can shine again in Tna as THE heel hopefully he will replace jarret as tehre number one Heelish charicter and show us that THATS HOW HE ROLLS yeah

iamwrestling said:
Well, we all knew it would happen, however, now that it finally did who thinks it was a good idea and who thought it was a bad idea.

Personally, I think that was a great move. When Christian first came to TNA he had the biggest crowd support since The Rock. I don't think that there was a TNA fan that didn't like him. Unfortunately, he took some time off for a while and didn't have feuds with big enough stars to keep that momentum going for him. A lot more people started to dislike him. Now that he is heel he has a chance to start all over again. I have been waiting for a big heel with real heat to step up in TNA, and now it finally can happen (Jarrett's heat does not count. People don't hate him because he's a good heel. People hate him because he is washed up and continues to take the title away from people like Christian, Joe, etc). TNA has really been lacking major heels, and now it can finally have that. Great move TNA.
yeah i think that too they dont have good heels now they got christian as a heel and will make tna even greter christian cage is the best heel on tna

iamwrestling said:
I think we may see a four way match this month between Christian, Jarrett, Sting, and Steiner where Christian comes out as the winner. Then, at Bound for Glory Sting will fight Christian one on one finally. I would like to see Samoa Joe in the main event at bound for glory fighting for the title, but the only way that could happen is if he fought Jarrett for the title (since Sting will most likely be fighting Christian), and him and Jarrett would not be a good match at all since every Jarrett match is just greuling to watch.

JJ is a GREAT wrestler! I do get tired of him cheating all the time but he is good!

Also im gonna say it now Samoa Joe is NOT ready for NWA world title yet! He needs to get established with x-d a few more times or even a tag team but having him get world so soon would really hurt TNA bucause what is there to look forward too?? He also needs to loose too.

Sting needs the title, and Rhyno needs X-D for a few and have a small guy or even Abyss beat him.. NO LIMITS

doublej_TNA said:
JJ is a GREAT wrestler! I do get tired of him cheating all the time but he is good!

Also im gonna say it now Samoa Joe is NOT ready for NWA world title yet! He needs to get established with x-d a few more times or even a tag team but having him get world so soon would really hurt TNA bucause what is there to look forward too?? He also needs to loose too.

Sting needs the title, and Rhyno needs X-D for a few and have a small guy or even Abyss beat him.. NO LIMITS

How is Samoa Joe not ready for the title yet? He has crowd support since for every person who hates him there's about 20 people who like him. He has solid microphone skills. He can technical wrestle, submission wrestle, high fly wrestle, strike wrestle, over power wrestle, and pretty much every other wrestling there is out there. I don't know what else you expect from him. He's coming off of two triple threat matches with styles and daniels that were great, a main event slot with sting, jarrett, and steiner, a hardcore war with Rhino and Monty Brown. What else do you want him to do to get ready. And, he's undefeated. I don't know if there is anything else they can do with him to make people realize that he's the best in the business and is ready for the title. As for Jeff Jarrett, if he entertains you that's fine, but to nearly everyone else on this board Jarrett is a washed up boring wrestler who only gets heat on him not because he's a good heel but because he's so washed up and boring and nobody wants to see him anymore.

iamwrestling said:
How is Samoa Joe not ready for the title yet? He has crowd support since for every person who hates him there's about 20 people who like him. He has solid microphone skills. He can technical wrestle, submission wrestle, high fly wrestle, strike wrestle, over power wrestle, and pretty much every other wrestling there is out there. I don't know what else you expect from him. He's coming off of two triple threat matches with styles and daniels that were great, a main event slot with sting, jarrett, and steiner, a hardcore war with Rhino and Monty Brown. What else do you want him to do to get ready. And, he's undefeated. I don't know if there is anything else they can do with him to make people realize that he's the best in the business and is ready for the title. As for Jeff Jarrett, if he entertains you that's fine, but to nearly everyone else on this board Jarrett is a washed up boring wrestler who only gets heat on him not because he's a good heel but because he's so washed up and boring and nobody wants to see him anymore.

I DONT DISLIKE JOE, I just think if they give him the title so soon the fans wont have anything to look forward too! I would rather see Joe have a world title belt over Batista, Rey mysterio, Edge, but really TNA is just now becoming main stream and people just dont know him yet. The same goes for the Truth, and AJ former Champs! I dont think it would go over well with new commers Especially when there are others who should have it like Sting and Rhino!
As for JJ. I have liked him since the wcw days, but he is getting very old. If he could do a match without the guitar involved that would be great! He needs to step out of the main spotlight for a while and GET rid of his buddys! JJ solo would be great with NO interfierence!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back