Christian's heel segments

Status
Not open for further replies.
gamehead said:
Christian is the best heel currently in the biz no doubt, and TNA made a great dissicuon by making a heel turn and a fued with Rhyno. Christian CAN carry TNA as a heel better then he has as a face.

Yes and one more thing...A feud with Rhyno is great but im thinking that after he beats Rhyno which theres a 50% chance he will he might have a feud with Sting after he wins the nwa title from JJ at BFG which makes it perfect because its one of those matches we wish we can see but it never happens and TNA can now make it happen...

I'm so glad Christian is heel. As a face, and without the belt, he just sucked. But, I dont think there's anyway Jarrett will give over the top heel spot to Christian. No way in hell. Would be nice though.

doublej_TNA said:
He is a good heel but Flair, Hollywood Hogan, Jarrett are the best heels!!

jeff jarrett a best heel lol thata funny. people only hate him cause he always has the title after one person has it jarrett has to get it back

I never understood them turning him face to begin with. Christian sucks as a good guy. Christian as a heel is more edgy, funnier and more human. He was just dry and emotionless as a face. He can be a funny heel and he can be a tough 'spill your blood' type of heel, the man is just very good at playing a bad guy. The fact that TNA turned him face and gave him the title as a face IMO is one of the few mistakes that TNA has made.

Yeah...Christian definitely works better as a heel. He's a true heel. There are very few true heels in the wrestling business and he's inarguably one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back