Christian heel turn ahead??

HeartBreakKid

Dark Match Winner
Edge has been on quite a roll lately leading up to Wrestlemania. It is my belief however, and from reading your posts, the belief of many other wrestlezone posters, that Alberto Del Rio is going to win his first World heavyweight championship at Wrestlemania. I think that the perfect way for WWE to set this up would be to have Christian do the screw job at wrestlemania.

Christian has found himself right in the middle of this feud the whole time without any real direction. This would bolt Christian right into the spotlight. Let him and Edge have a classic feud afterwards and put Christian over him in the end. That will enable Christian to move up the ladder and finally enter in the main event where he can go on to win a world title. Christian has talent, he showed that in TNA. I think a lot of people would agree that he deserves at least one title run in the WWE, and I think the they're setting us up for a Christian heel turn at wrestlemania.

Wrestlemania is kind of known for having its matches end with a clean finish. It is generally, for the most part, where feuds come to die, not to begin. I think it is more likely that Christian gets thrown into the main event in a triple threat, rather than interfering in the match. You could have Edge and Christian going at each other, and have ADR pick up a win in some way because of this. Then have a feud break out in some way because of the events that occurred at Wrestlemania. I'd personally rather see Edge be the heel of the two. That way you could establish Christian as a stronger face, and he could pick up his feud with ADR after he is done with Edge, and pick up his first WHC reign.

There is just something fishy about Christian beating the man who will headline Wrestlemania for the WHC twice before Wrestlemania.

As an update this was recently added as a story on the Wrestlezone main page..

WWE originally had planned for The Corre to face Big Show, Kane, Christian and Kofi Kingston in a tag team match at Wrestlemania, but at this time it looks as if Christian will be involved in the World Title match instead. One idea being discussed is to have Christian in Edge's corner for his match against Alberto Del Rio, only to turn on Edge and cost him the title. This would set up three-way matches after Wrestlemania.

It looks more likely that my predicted heel turn may be happening and I'm really looking forward to it. I think it will eventually lead to Christian's first title run somewhere down the road this year.

No no no no no no no! there is so many things wrong ith a christian heel turn.He is getting a huge pop right now, ADR should not win the title at mania, and WWE is heel heavy 31 to 24 (counting injured talent). Christian is recieving a huge pop right now and making him the special outside enforcer or guest ref and then telling edge he gets no favors would be good. Or just making it a triple threat would be even better.
ADR should NOT win the title at mania. He hasnt payed his dues yet. He goes straight into the ME scene passing over people like John Morrison, Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler.
The roster is so heavy toward heels its not even funny. Once corre and Nexus break up the WWE is gonna need to turn AT LEAST half of them face in order to make a correct balance. And turning Christian heel would take a good face to either put them over or beat them to bury them into the lower card. I would love to see captain charisma in the ME scene but hes also excellent at putting others over which makes him perfect for the mid card. I believe he should be a chris jericho. Putting people over one month, the next challenging for the world title and looking pretty strong.

its clear that Christian just isnt gonna be the face we all want him to be, which is why I think he is more suited to be a heel....when Edge came out tonight, the crowd was HOT! then once Christian came out, they died down ALOT....also by the way whoever said feuds come to an end at Mania, how long have you been watching wrestling exactly?? look at last year dude, Cena vs Batista had like 2 more PPV matches, Sheamus and Triple H had another match...Rey Mysterio and Punk had like 2 more PPV matches...so did Chris Jericho and Edge...but I digress, Christian should turn heel...with the draft around the corner, the heels I would like to see are ADR, Christian, Sheamus, and then you got faces in Morrison and Edge and Sin Cara

I have read the underlined, but you dont hear me bro, now I gotta put u on front street....WM25- HBK and Taker continued, Triple H and Orton continued, Matt and Jeff continued, John Cena and Edge continued...WM 24- Kane and Chavo, Orton and Cena and Triple H, Taker and Edge....should I keep going because my prior comments in that first post were true and were not meant to be the main objective of what I was trying to say...I had simply made a comment on what you said, plain and simple, and you have no evidence to refute your statements besides maybe a retirement match...Im done, but I digress Christian needs a heel turn

Its almost certain, so why they would put Christian as only a manager?
He will screw Edge almost for sure, so yes he is going to be a heel!!

do i like it? No!! I would enjoyed more a thriple threat, than this, but i will watch WrestleMania, thats is for damn sure!! :D

It's good see Christian being involved in the main event side of things. I guess it's safe to say he will be in Edge's corner at Mania, while Brodus Clay will be in Del Rio's. I can easily see a Christian heel turn coming. Would it make sense? Probably not, but i'm sure they would find a way for it to make sense afterward.

I despise triple threat matches or any kind of multiple man matches for world titles at Mania. 20 was awesome, but they just got carried away after that. World Title matches at Wrestlemania should be 1 on 1. Period. Christian looks to be involved someway or another when this is all said and done so thats what matters.

All you ADR fans better hope Christian dosent turn heel cause that will ruin all Del Rio's momentum. Christian will become the focus of the show and if the crowds really get into him, WWE might cut Del Rio's reign short. Besides if Edge goes on to fight Christian and they leave Del Rio all to himself, more than likely only bad booking will come of this. Either Del Rio will have to go back fo fighting rey or he will likely get tossed into a program with big show or kane, and that probably wont do alot of wonders for getting him over.

I could easily see a Christian heel turn at Wrestlemania, because a few beeks back Edge didn't save Christian from Alberto Del Rio when he had him in the cross armbreaker, but Christian saved Edge at the Elimination Chamber and just last night it took Edge a long time to look down and run to Christian's aid to get Alberto off him.

I dont know why the E has to make Christian turn on edge AGAIN i belive that C would have a better build up with Del Rio then Edge did in the first place because of the injurl Del Rio gave C. Christian needs to leave the bad guy role to The Rated R SupeRstaR Edge

Well, Wrestlemania came and went.

Christian beat Alberto twice before Wrestlemania. That in itself was confusing. I like Christian, always have, but why push him if he isn't even in the damn match?

When Christian came out to suport Edge I thought it was a dead giveaway that he would turn on Edge and cost him the match.

But he didn't.

But then as Edge went about damaging Alberto's car I thought maybe Christian would turn on Edge and hit him with the steel pipe instead.

But he didn't.

I think there are mixed signals floating about Christian right now. I keep thinking that a heel turn is inevitable, but if they haven't done it yet, I wonder why. If they want to make the E&C reunion last longer, they should do so properly. Right now they are just a main eventer and a mid carder who hang out a lot. They have become so different from the way they used to be. Bring back some of the E&C antics. Or make it some new E&C antics, whatever, but give the fans the feeling that these guys are a team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back