Chris Jericho's Return to Raw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we give the cruiserweight title talk a rest already? All the other title divisions are suffering and you honestly think that bringing in another title is going to help the situation? Also, Jericho is no longer anywhere close to being a cruiserweight. The guy was downright chubby in his last WWE run.

That being said I think hes going to come back around Wrestlemania time to face Taker unless they're planning a Triple H/Taker rematch. If that doesnt work out he should come back and manage someone like Tyson Kidd or better yet Wade Barrett. I know Barrett and Jericho had their fallout but Jericho could come back and seeing as how he's had his beef with Cena as well, agree that what Nexus was doing was for the best and help Barrett get back on his feet. The two could turn on eachother and that will lead to one interesting match at Wrestlemania.

Well i hope to see Chris back in the WWE real soon. But, i think he'll return sometime before Wrestlemania, entering in a fued with The Undertaker and having a match at Mania. I could honestly see this happening and would be a match which i and a lot of people would love to see. Altough i would love to see Jericho face HHH at Mania too. Even though i really enjoyed the Taker v HHH match at last years Mania, i don't want them to have a rematch at Wrestlemania 28. Have Y2J face either Trips or Taker and i'm a happy person.

In my honest opinion, Chris Jericho will not return. And if he does, it'll be like for 1 year, 2 years at the max. One more World Title run, maybe. But, really. Does he need it. Should WWE put the title on Jericho, a well established pro wrestler or The Miz, the future of the WWE. Oh, look, there you go. Chris Jericho vs The Miz. What about that?

If he does return, there will be no chance in hell he'll try to resurect the Cruiserweight divison. Why? You don't need a Cruiserweight divison to have Cruiserweight Matches (see Sin Cara vs Evan Bourne, Daniel Bryan, Trent Barreta, Tyson Kidd...). If he's gonna come back to resurect anything, it should be the Divas division. Honestly. Him vs Kharma, just like he did with Chyna 11 years ago.

If Jericho returns, it must certainly have to be as the Y2J character, not my opinion, but how would the parrasite thing work again after whatever he says, people will like him anyway? You don't need it. 16 - 18 months. Win the Royal Rumble. Headline WM against The Miz. Win at WM and win the strap. Lose the strap. Feud with The Miz. Feud with Randy Orton. Leave.

As a huge Y2J fan it actually pains me to say this, but...

I don't think he needs to return at all. The man has done everything you can hope to do in a career. He lived his dream out, and now it has opened doors to live other dreams. Why go out there and ruin your body week in and week out when you don't have anything left to prove? I would LOVE to see him return, but I don't see a reason he would need to. Fozzy is finally getting to actually tour (check them out if you never have, they are one of the best live shows I ever saw), and he's been getting some TV and movie roles thrown his way. Why go back to a grueling WWE schedule?

chris jericho will return at summer but as things are going i doubt it. MAybe at RR now. Chris jericho is a workoholic. the guy goes on his own momentum. IF he feels like it he will come back. Its up to him. Hope he returns to be at WM.

Jericho should come back and win the Royal Rumble, as a babyface, and if possible with wrestling tights like he used to. He's the second guy who most deserves a Royal Rumble win (#1 is Kane in my view), and that's just me, but he owes us at least a last World Title reign as the cocky-like babyface Y2J.

I'm a huge fan of Jericho but honestly, I don't see him returning anytime soon. I don't think he needs to as many have already said. He's done everything there is to do. If he were to return, I'd love to see him have a proper feud with CM Punk. It would be the top two workers and top two on the Mic against one another imo.

Jericho is WAY above the Cruiserweight Championship. If that thing were ever coming back (which it never will) then they would not waste Jericho's return angle on it. The Wrestlemania angle with Taker would be much better because Jericho deserves to be stealing the show in a great main event, not wasting time in the lowest spot on the card. Look, I miss the Cruiserweight action too but it is a thing of the past. The IC and US titles took its place, after his last run Jericho was above them too.

So here's the Chris Jericho Return thread #1004 and unfortunately I have some bad news for you, there's no guarantee of Chris returning to the WWE any time soon, firstly he's just finished the European segment of a Fozzy Summer Tour which is still covering other areas such as the US and Canada. Furthermore Fozzy is confirmed to return to the UK in November and they have a new album in the works which will more than likely be recorded between now and the next six-eight months. He also not long ago announced there's a new book in the works, so there's so much going on in his life that WWE is really a third thought at this time.

The question I have to ask you guys is, is it that important that Chris comes back to wrestling? He's an entertainer and covers across more than one field, so is it wrong to be supportive of his career beyond the ropes? Guys like myself and IC are those who are happy to see Chris do something whether it's presenting, gigs or wrestling. People need to accept that they must expand their horizons if they want to see Chris Jericho in some format rather than wait for him to return to the WWE which may never happen. In short, if you want to see Chris Jericho in some form, just go watch him when he appears on another show or at a Fozzy gig if they appear locally. I went to two of them during the tour that's currently occurring and they were some of the best gigs I've ever been to. Seriously guys, be supportive of his career beyond the ropes and you will fill that void that you want to see him fill again.

I have insider information from someone at burger king> That Jericho will appear today. Expect a countdown and HHH granting the title to some one who was robbed based on the corporate agenda 11 years ago. I repeat Jericho IS the new WWE champion.

Keep dreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back