CH David sucks New York Dick

Stormtrooper

Championship Contender
No, I am not saying that because I hate him, or that he is engaging in oral sex with a penis from New York. In fact, I happen to like the man, and have no idea if he engages in oral sex with a penis from New York.

ANYWAY, even he might not recall, but we had a little name-change bet dating back to March 21, 2011. The bet was based on who would win the American League East (Major League Baseball for you non-baseball fans). He backed the Boston Red Sox and all their high-profile 2011 Free Agent acquisitions, and I backed the New York Yankees.

Here is the conversation, quoted so that you can look back, but in spoilers so as to not make the post long.

Tear. Fine, I'll bet you this. Yankees won't win the division. Red Sox will. Neither win the division, bet is over. How about that Mr. One Sided?

What's the bet? That's something I'd consider.

There needs to be some sort of wager on this.

It's simple. Those are the terms. Now if he wins, I'll change my name to "I Love NY Dick". I would hate it because I hate New York. If I win, he has to change his name to "New York Teams Suck Dick"

I'm fine with the bet, although the name-changes can use some work.

As long as yours says that New York teams suck then I'm all for it.
Now if you look at the final standings (courtesy of ESPN.com)...

New York Yankees: 97-65
Tampa Bay Rays: 91-71
Boston Red Sox: 90-72
Toronto Blue Jays: 81-81
Baltimore Orioles: 69-93

As you can see, the YANKEES won the division. Hell, The Red Sox didn't even finish second, they got beat out by Tampa Bay too (an amazing feat in its own right, based on how much talent they lost in the offseason) and finished third.

Sorry CH, my man, but a bets a bet, and you lost. Time to pay up, and suck some (proverbial) New York Dick.

So what does his name need to be changed to? Type it out specifically and then give me a link to his profile and I'll change it.

So what does his name need to be changed to? Type it out specifically and then give me a link to his profile and I'll change it.
CH Davids profile link: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/member.php?u=77140

CH Davids new username: "I Love NY Dick"

quote where he chooses that name:
It's simple. Those are the terms. Now if he wins, I'll change my name to "I Love NY Dick". I would hate it because I hate New York. If I win, he has to change his name to "New York Teams Suck Dick"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back