Cena To Lose Title Again Soon?

Once The Rock is back full time leading into Wrestlemania, Cena won't need to have the title.

i fucking hate john cena with a passion! he is annoying as hell, i wish they would turn him heel and keep him that way for at least a year move him to smackdown please so i don't have to listen or see him. i hate him so much

Cena will lose it at Vengeance because at survivor series I don t think Cena will be champion when he teams with the Rock at survivor series

I can really see cena losing the title to ADR at HIAC.

Miz, Truth and maybe nash come in and help ADR win leading to Vengeance with Punk and Cena vs Miz and Truth and then leading onto survivor series...Nash, Miz, Truth, ADR and a 5th guy maybe christian? vs Cena, Rock, Punk, HHH and possibly Sheamus or Orton? with either Cena, Punk, Triple H or The Rock turning heel.

i fucking hate john cena with a passion! he is annoying as hell, i wish they would turn him heel and keep him that way for at least a year move him to smackdown please so i don't have to listen or see him. i hate him so much

Thanks so much for your input, that added SO much to this thread....

I highly doubt Cena/Rock will be non-title. Sure, the match sells itself but who wouldn't pay to see Rock become WWE champion one more time? If Punk/Del Rio was going to be for the WWE title why take the title off Del Rio in the first place?

The WWE title should be renamed the Super Cena title, because it dont matter whether ADR or Punk wins at HIAC, itll be only a matter of time till Cena gets its back.

What really pisses me off is ADR wasnt given the time to establish himself with the title, so I dont really see the point of pushing him to win MITB only to lose the title less than a month after he wins the fucker.

At least when Jack Swagger cashed in he kept it for what, nearly 3 months (if I remember correctly)

What happened to when the WWE/WHC title actually meant somat when kept for a long reign, to eventually becoming a yo-yo title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back