Cena = MEGA HEEL

I respect Cena as a man, and as a superstar. Love him or hate him, the man is talented and good at what he does. However, I hate the character he plays on T.V. And really its the same character that all the top faces play in this Pg era.
Pg era in the WWE is like a kids cartoon. eg X men Evolotion, Wolverine and the Xmen, Avatar The Last Air Bender, Batman, Superman. Now matter how bad the good guy takes a beaten, no matter how much the writers try and make you believe the end is near for them, you and I know that the good guys always win in the end. and its the same in the WWE today.

I put all the blame on this Pg era. It seems to me that in this Pg era all the top faces in the WWE are all the same. They try way to hard to make us laugh, they spout out heroic attributes , and they almost always win clean. Its all getting old. What happen to the old days when the face superstars acted like real people. real people mess up, and don't always win in life. But overcoming our loses and failures is what makes us stronger . Cena and the other top faces spout out these things. However, our belief is desponded because we almost always see them win. Its the same song and dance for the top heels as well. To be a heel in this Pg era means to win a mach you have to cheat. You can never win on your own. I will say that the heel characters are more compelling and unpredictable. eg, Punk, Miz, Orton. In this Pg era there is only black and white, no shades of gray.

Sorry for the rant, but what I am saying is as long as we are in this Pg era Cena most likely will not be a heel. The kids love him to much. He is their Superman. I think that a lot of those kids don't know that wrestling is entertainment. The charters being portrayed by the superstars are not who they really are. I watch the PPV,S with my sister and her boyfriends kids. whenever Punk, Orton, Miz, or Jerico are on the screen they express their deep hatred for them. I always remind them that the charters they are playing are not who they really are. If Cena ever displayed un heroic attributes I believe the kids would turn on him fast. could you imagine what would happen if Cena came out and destroyed Ray. Kids would stop buying his merch, and probably stop watching all together. I know I AND ANYBODY OVER THE AGE OF 12 WOULD LOVE IT.. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back