Caylee Anthony

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Has anyone else followed this story? For those of you that don't know, Caylee was a 2 year old girl that was found murdered. Since then it has become relatively obvious that the mother was either involved heavily or is the actual murderer. Nancy Grace has deemed herself the only person worthy of talking about this case as it's all she's had on her show for about 5 months now. Tonight there was a funeral service for her, with thousands of the general public showing up and this big musical tribute to her.

I have never been more embarassed to be a member of the human race in my life. She was 2 years old. What sort of grand contribution did she make? Memorizing the alphabet? What impact did she have on the lives of all those people? NONE. It's awful what happened to her, but do the words rest in peace mean anything? She's been exploited beyond all reasonable belief and her family apparently has no issue at all with it. Yes I'm whining and bitching but this has got to be the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time.

I know....I do feel sad that she is gone but she didn't really contribute anything....They talked about it every damn night on Nancy Grace....She was like 3 and they still called her a toddler...That annoyed me to no end.

It's great how some random two year dies and suddenly it's a national crisis, but the 6 American soldiers who've died this month probably get nothing more than a two minute block on their local news and a second's mention on CNN.

I know there were more important stories in the country than Caylee Anthony. Toddlers and little kids wind up missing or dead all the time so it's nothing new....I agree with you Harthan, they never mention about the American soldiers dying for our country and they focus all of their attention on one girl.

I'm not sure, at least with JonBenét Ramsey there was a scandal that went with her murder, maybe by keeping the story in the media, it was an attempt to flush out her mother if she really was the killer

I started a threa don this same kind of subject in chit chat some while back. Justin flipped out on me, and got demodded.

yea its fucking stupid, disgusting, exploitation, and bullshit. as are most funerals. Which is why im not having one.

I believe Leonard Padilla is getting the most exposure and recognition out of this...Nobody has even heard of him before this case.

Who? He'll have to excuse me for not knowing who he is. Why should I care that some random 2 year old has randomly died. Not like the kid was raped and cannibalized or something.

It's great how some random two year dies and suddenly it's a national crisis, but the 6 American soldiers who've died this month probably get nothing more than a two minute block on their local news and a second's mention on CNN.

It's because the two year old is defenseless. It is every parents fear.

Not to minimize the deaths of soldiers because I appreciate everything they do. But the media avoids these stories because it would force them to report things like schools opening in war torn countries, and they don't want to do that.

It's because the two year old is defenseless. It is every parents fear.

Not to minimize the deaths of soldiers because I appreciate everything they do. But the media avoids these stories because it would force them to report things like schools opening in war torn countries, and they don't want to do that.

exactly correct sir

Yep, it makes me sick...

You're not lying.

Chamillionaire put out an album called Controversy Sells. It is the one that led him to a nationwide deal.

I started a threa don this same kind of subject in chit chat some while back. Justin flipped out on me, and got demodded.

Yeah you should prolly get your facts straight, all that happened in your thread was Jonny gave me an infraction for calling you "fucking ignorant" for saying ALL funerals were poinltless and brought zero closure to any family, I didn't get demodded for a good couple weeks after that, when I flipped out on Will, you had absolutely nothing to do with my demodding what so ever

No child deserves that. I would go insane if anything like that happened to my daughter. Reading anything about a young child being hurt or murdered really makes me cry. Just way too sad.

And one more thing I forgot: for the love of humanit, stop calling her tot. She was a kid, not a sliced potato.

Yeah you should prolly get your facts straight, all that happened in your thread was Jonny gave me an infraction for calling you "fucking ignorant" for saying ALL funerals were poinltless and brought zero closure to any family, I didn't get demodded for a good couple weeks after that, when I flipped out on Will, you had absolutely nothing to do with my demodding what so ever

right, it was merely over the one flip pout on Will, had zero to do with the thing you got an infraction over just mere weeks before, it def wasnt a cumilative thing :rolleyes:

right, it was merely over the one flip pout on Will, had zero to do with the thing you got an infraction over just mere weeks before, it def wasnt a cumilative thing :rolleyes:

What is there a point to bring this shit up in the first place, how in the blue fuck does my demodding have anything to do with the funeral of a fucking 2 yr. old?!?!, seems rather un-mod like to try and start shit out of nowhere, and for no reason with random posters

Well, technically there is a huge difference between a 2 yr. old little girl who gets murdered by her Mother...

As opposed to of-age, willingly understanding what they're getting into, soldiers, who die in combat.

What is there a point to bring this shit up in the first place, how in the blue fuck does my demodding have anything to do with the funeral of a fucking 2 yr. old?!?!, seems rather un-mod like to try and start shit out of nowhere, and for no reason with random posters

I didnt start shit at all. your the one coming flying in here trying to get pissy with me. I was merely trying to shows an example of how emotional a conversation like this can become, and using the thread I started as an example. YOU are the one who made it into a me and you thing.

I think it's awful, but it's not popular because of the poor girl. It's just big news with the mother being a key suspect. People want controversy, so they parade this everywhere and it becomes a big news hit, just the kind that shows like Nancy Grace want. And people like it.

Oh it's so awful that people went to a funeral. :cry:

God forbid when people go there the people mourning over the incident won't feel as alone and abandoned as they would if NOBODY went. But that would be a better option 'cause then...you know...nobody would be exploiting her.

It doesn't happen for everyone else. So what? When more people know about what happened, they are more prone to show support. I could give a shit whether or not people go, but I don't see a problem with it.

As far as it being exploited on in the news, well you go with what's best for business. If a thug, soldier, and child died, what do you think most people would sympathize most with? People will go with the child because it is the saddest event and most unexpected in their eyes(TDK-Joker hospital speach, eh?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back