Can't decide how racist I think this is

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=116336578385346

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media. Sedighi is Tehran's acting Friday prayer leader.

I have a modest proposal.

Sedighi claims that not dressing modestly causes earthquakes. If so, we should be able to test this claim scientifically. You all remember the homeopathy overdose?

Time for a Boobqauke.

On Monday, April 26th, I will wear the most cleavage-showing shirt I own. Yes, the one usually reserved for a night on the town. I encourage other female skeptics to join me and embrace the supposed supernatural power of their breasts. Or short shorts, if that's your preferred form of immodesty. With the power of our scandalous bodies combined, we should surely produce an earthquake. If not, I'm sure Sedighi can come up with a rational explanation for why the ground didn't rumble. And if we really get through to him, maybe it'll be one involving plate tectonics.

So, who's with me? I may be a D cup, but that will probably only produce a slight tremor on its own. If you'll be joining me on twitter, use the tag #boobquake!

Isn't this a roundabout way of saying, "Fuck Iran?" :disappointed:

I'd rather see a Fishtail day. Now all the fat chicks will be wearing shirts showing their 48G's.

I agree, and if it actually happened, it would refute the stupidest claim made since blaming wrong in the world on the fact that "you touch yourself at night".

I was dressed as a slag today, as usual. But I have an hour to cause an earthquake. If my boobs won't do it, nothing will.

Ummmm....I don't wanna see fat boob. Maybe if I got a guarantee that today was only going to practiced by hot/non-fat boobed chicks I'd change my mind.

Better to see fatty titties than to see fatty thong sticking out the back of fatty pants, trust me.

Ridiculous, everyone knows the increase in earthquakes is a direct consequence of the falling pirate population.

Ummmm....I don't wanna see fat boob. Maybe if I got a guarantee that today was only going to practiced by hot/non-fat boobed chicks I'd change my mind.

Trust me Razor, I know some hotties who partook in this activity. Can't vouch for the rest of the world however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back