This is one Earthquake that you can't predict!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for starters, Cena's main evented Wrestlemania (in fact, the top two grossing Wrestlemania's ever). Quake hasn't. Also, lulz at the implication that, in the age of the thinnest roster in ages, Cena's being made look good by others. If anything, Cena has made about Punk and D-Bry.

My definitive, ultra über serious top ten probably has Earthquake before the Final Solution (which as a Jew is saying something). If we're counting No Holds Barred as canon, then you have to respect Zeus.

The Dagger Dias loyalty song is my ringtone.

I mark for Theron Daggershield.

Well, for starters, Cena's main evented Wrestlemania (in fact, the top two grossing Wrestlemania's ever). Quake hasn't. Also, lulz at the implication that, in the age of the thinnest roster in ages, Cena's being made look good by others. If anything, Cena has made about Punk and D-Bry.

You're referring to Wrestlemanias 23 and 28, and I agree that without Cena those two probably wouldn't have made the list.

Cena is a face who was chosen as a future main eventer before he ever got his start on WWE tv. He's been the main event of successful Wrestlemanias and there's nothing left to ask of him besides to bow out for a moment so that he doesn't get stale.

The entire point of being an over face is in having viable opponents reaffirm the crowd's love for you, I imagine that Cena's inability to win the crowd on most nights is one part his opponent's inability to be hated as much as him and another part Cena's inability to keep his character interesting for as often as we see him.

Earthquake was a threat to Hogan's dominance that the crowd took damn seriously, he was one of the few opponents that, no matter where you might rank them, was never pinned by Hogan. In today's social climate, John Cena vs Earthquake would draw more because it involved Earthquake. The only way that Cena can draw as well as he has, is by putting himself up against opponents who could sell well enough just making an appearance without having to wrestle. Earthquake would be one of them if those worlds ever could collide, and he'd be more over than Cena.

My definitive, ultra über serious top ten probably has Earthquake before the Final Solution (which as a Jew is saying something). If we're counting No Holds Barred as canon, then you have to respect Zeus.

Oh, is diligence a negative thing where you come from? I realize it would be way too flattering unto me if you actually compiled a list and gave an explanation for each placement, there's also the fact that you're obviously too lazy to back up your points with a thoughtful example.

He was renamed "The Ultimate Solution" because only monsters would positively reference a name that refers to the senseless massacre of over a million Jews, Communists and Homosexuals. That really is saying something, you liken a wonderful human being in John Tenta as being worse than the holocaust. My sister-in-law is Jewish and still keeps her grandmother's diary, you need to do some soul searching.

I respect the Hell out of Tiny Lister, I've met him also and he was an absolute joy to be around. The man couldn't stop smiling and he was cackling with laughter every-time I made a wise-crack about something. If you want to put him up there on your list of greatest opponents for Hogan, you'll get no argument from me.

I mark for Theron Daggershield.

I want to live in a van down by the river.

I mean, I get the Holocaust wasn't everyone's favorite match, but America got booked really damn strong, you know?

I mean, I get the Holocaust wasn't everyone's favorite match, but America got booked really damn strong, you know?

A Jewish person is trolling on the Holocaust to distract from having to discuss the topic at hand. You don't come back from this, I hope you know.

No joke, I was one of the applicants for the Mars One Mission. I'm disappointed that I'm out of the running, even more-so now that I know that you exist on this planet in some soulless corporeal form.

A little monster like you could be my mail-man, you could be serving my food, you could be driving my niece to school, you could be in any one of the little roles that society allows for people like you and build to a point where you do something drastic so the world will finally take you seriously.

You want to playfully discuss the Holocaust? Does ANYTHING affect you?

A Jewish person is trolling on the Holocaust to distract from having to discuss the topic at hand. You don't come back from this, I hope you know.

I'm pretty sure I'll make a fine comeback, and it will look like Cena's five moves of doom.

I'm pretty sure I'll make a fine comeback, and it will look like Cena's five moves of doom.

Kid, you're done.

I consider the Holocaust to be well into the realm of off-limits when it comes to deciding what's worthy of ridicule.

You don't distract from what you did, and you don't find peace by acting like it didn't happen. I have never been more offended by someone on this website.

Kid, you're done.

I consider the Holocaust to be well into the realm of off-limits when it comes to deciding what's worthy of ridicule.

You don't distract from what you did, and you don't find peace by acting like it didn't happen. I have never been more offended by someone on this website.

I hate to be that guy, but it's the internet. Harden your skin.

Also, Grizzly Bob vs Earthquake would be fun.

Let's change gears here for a minute. For every John Tenta vote, I'll give you $40 DOLLARS! The payment will have to wait until I can hack into Dagger's Target account, but it's coming.

Okay, now you're just being silly. I never meant to imply that your beloved Dagger's account would buy beverages from Starbucks, I don't know where you would get that idea from.

Dagger Dollars buy "special" services from Starbucks, not beverages. Before I continue, shall we sing the Dagger Dias loyalty song?

Joke's on you, moron. I don't have a Target account. Killjoy never gave me the Red Card that I was going to open it with. Instead of promising posters money that doesn't exist (that you'd obtain through theft nonetheless, which is illegal) I'd promise them something in return that makes more sense. Like rep. However, good luck coming up with a way to combat my rep if you're going to try to get votes for Tenta by repping. I can rep a poster for more rep points in 2 days than you can in a whole month. My rep power level is Cena and your rep power level is Tenta. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Tenta fan too, but this is Cena we're talking about. He has no chance and neither do you.

By the way, save some of this for the actual tournament thread, guys. :)

Joke's on you, moron. I don't have a Target account. Killjoy never gave me the Red Card that I was going to open it with. Instead of promising posters money that doesn't exist (that you'd obtain through theft nonetheless, which is illegal) I'd promise them something in return that makes more sense. Like rep.

Oh no shit? I had this crazy idea that perhaps I could influence a few people by professing Earthquake as a viable opponent through making full use of my word power.

This entire time, it was right in front of me. I needed to stop joking about how you pathetically undermined any votes that Cena might receive by offering up free rep to any random person who values reputation in the same way that you do. I needed to offer people rep. *salute* I'll do that right away sir!

However, good luck coming up with a way to combat my rep if you're going to try to get votes for Tenta by repping.

I WILL COMBAT YOUR REP!! Over a hundred thousand screaming fans in attendance, the sweat on out furled brows dripping onto the canvas, you and me will go toe-to-toe in an all out rep war of the century! You're on motherfucker! ARE YOU READY!? TO FEEL THE PAIN!?

I can rep a poster for more rep points in 2 days than you can in a whole month.

I CAN FORCE YOUR REP INTO SUBMISSION HOLDS THAT YOU NEVER THOUGHT WERE POSSIBLE!! I'm going to grab your rep by it's little big neck and twist it's back until it knows what demonic possession feels like. I am going to make your rep wish that it was never born!

My rep power level is Cena and your rep power level is Tenta.

Is that supposed to make me feel rep envy toward you? Alright, sure I guess. I need to make my rep into a more potent form of geeky symbolism if I can ever hope to combat yours with it. MY REP IS THE FUCKING SUPER NOVA SPELL!! My rep can swallow Jupiter whole and cause the sun to explode until the full devastation becomes a mildly damaging super nova, you'll have numbers as high as eight fucking thousand fall at your feet when my rep is done with you.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Tenta fan too, but this is Cena we're talking about. He has no chance and neither do you.

We're talking about Cena, and "he" has no chance.

I don't have a chance of winning the tournament? Alright, I can accept that. Either way, I'm speaking on John Tenta's behalf and I at least got you to say that you're a fan of his. I doubt anyone else would have gone so far against popular opinion on this forum to do so, John Tenta deserves to have someone speak well of him.

By the way, save some of this for the actual tournament thread, guys. :)

Umm. Yeah, I'm not foolishly using my A material here to debate these individuals. Trust me, I'm not feeling at all gassed by trading wits with any of you.

I hate to be that guy, but it's the internet. Harden your skin.

Also, Grizzly Bob vs Earthquake would be fun.

You don't hate to be the guy, and where I'm from social decorum isn't diminished because you don't have to sit next to a person when you choose to ridicule a tragic event that affects them personally.

I don't need to harden my skin, a few pieces of shit need to grow the fuck up and have at least an ounce of empathy for other people.

Anybody vs. Earthquake would be fun. The man enjoyed putting together fun matches. He was a part of the cast of characters when pro-wrestling was more fun to watch.

Your attempt at being large ham is both hilarious and sorrowful.

It was dedicated to you. I realize that this is the part where a group of idiots take turns making each others' arguments for them. SHIT!! SHIT!!

I left my A-material in the fucking head. FUCK!!

Umm, I can do this. Breath easy, it's only Backstage Fallout, the most creative person in the history of Wrestlezone. I need my inhaler.

I failed at being a large ham? Well, you know. When you're up against a self-absorbed sanctimonious blow-hole like Dagger Dias, anybody's ability to become a self-sycophantic ham will look paltry by comparison.

I admit, I have been defeated by his superior ham skills. But tomorrow is another day, I'll be back and I'll be ready for him. Shit, did he hear that?

You think I'm only outraged for the sake of being outraged?

If that were true, would it undo the fact that you mocked the Holocaust?

That depends... Are you willing to take this quote;

And stop taking it for the malicious, intentional slight at millions of deaths (which by the way, didn't even come close to being mentioned) that it isn't, and instead focus on this goal of getting a decent worker over one of the best three wrestlers in the world?

If not, you can continue pearl clutching as much as you please.

focus on this goal of getting a decent worker over one of the best three wrestlers in the world?

If not, you can continue pearl clutching as much as you please.

Oh no shit? You're frustrated with me? A thousand pardons, I didn't realize that recognizing the level of your insensitivity was one of your buttons.

You want me to ignore the fact that you mocked the idea of the Holocaust and try to tie your statement into a plug for John Tenta? I'm sorry sir, I was a little taken back by the range of your depraved nature. You apparently want to be able to fall back on a reputation that doesn't involve taking your statement at face value, by the fucking way comedic tone means hardly anything when words on a screen attempt to describe the Holocaust in an amusing way.

I'll stop annoying you with my criticisms if you just crawl back into whatever corner of this forum you crawled out of and fucking stay there. I'm not forcing you to post.

You're a waste of thought.

And this guy is absolute gold for the shit-list.

I'm obviously worth your time, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself Backstage Fallout. YOU'RE FUCKING BACKSTAGE FALLOUT!! Hold your head high, put on your Beats headphones and crank Aloe Blacc to fucking eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back