Can you guys help me? I can't remember the name of this movie.

Nah, man, it's all good, homey. If Ray Liotta had been in it, I would've been a little miffed at myself, as I pride myself on finding the names of songs and movies no one can remember.

Yeah Liotta is pretty high on my list, which made me pretty giddy when I heard his voice as the main character in Vice City.

Its doomd, the movie is terrible, the worst piece of shit ive seen made, it isnt even edited properly, looks like it was done on a handy cam, seriously its about as scary as watching someone jizz over your grandma!

seriously its about as scary as watching someone jizz over your grandma!

That was actually a great comparison. I agree it wasn't scary, but it takes a lot to get a movie to scare me. Now any movie with a creepy fucking doll in it...(besides Chucky, I actually have a replica Chucky...) That scares me.

But watching somebody..jizz..on my grandma...would be quite shocking, and on how bad the movie was..is pretty shocking.

Though I did like the movie, it was bad, but I liked it. It was very cheesy though, but I'm gonna try to find it at a store or somewhere.

If you liked that, you'll probably like Battle Royale. It's the same, only Japanese school children instead of zombies.

If you liked that, you'll probably like Battle Royale. It's the same, only Japanese school children instead of zombies.

battle royale was a classic, doomd was trash bad comparison tasty lol, but it is a much better film you should watch that instead of that lame piece of crap doomd

I had to do this with The Frighteners. Funny ass movie, it's like Ghostbusters on meth. All I could remember was that there's a Grim Reaper and people get numbers on their forehead when they're gonna die, and the main character freezes himself at one point. typed 12 words into google and found it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back