• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possible The Best Movie Ever

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
But the big role for Zach is in Jerry Bruckheimer’s family comedy, G-Force, which is about… no, really, you have to read this: a group of guinea pigs (actual guinea pigs, the furry kind) who are trained to become commandos.

Zach will play the lead scientist in charge of the project, who sends the furry fighters into their first dangerous mission. A combo of CG and live-action, G-Force will be directed by Hoyt Yeatman, and eagerly anticipated by Empire, for it’s an idea so delightfully bonkers that we wish we’d thought of it first. Still, we'll always have IRA Zombies...

Guinea Pig Commandos. This could be the greatest film of all time.

#1 Guinea Pigs

#2 As commandos.

You can't make this shit up. I'm going to make this thread [Official]. The Official Guinea pig commandos thread.

If you don't reply to this thread then you don't like stupid movies. Raging Bull? Pfft. Fuck that shit. People say that stuff like that is there favorite movie. But it isn't. They say it because it's a great movie and they think it makes them look intelligent.

Hopefully this is totally tongue in cheek and they don't try to add any kind of moral. I suspect it's a kids films so a moral is possible. Although I'll be disapointed if no guinea pigs explode in this movie. They just have to add that.

Jake you my sir should be on the board of the Academy Awards. Because this looks so freakin sweet, that I'm might just bust a load right here without any hand-penis contact whatsoever.

Guinea Pigs. As commandos.
[Why is punctuation so hilarious?]

Dr. xfearbefore suggests that you eat two very large magical mushrooms, see this movie, and call him in the morning.

Jake....tell me you're a Troma fan.

Should be great. Then again, my favourite movie is Resident Evil. Simply because the highly trained super duper crazy solider people need to be told shooting people in the head kills them.

But yea, guinea pugs as commandos sounds even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back