Campaigning Thread

Fellow WrestleZonians,

Don't let the rigors of the tournament get to you! Pledge your vote to me, The Butcher, and you'll have double the peace of mind. First, you won't have to worry about your own success, because you'll be sharing in mine! Also, you'll rest easy knowing that I got the win instead of that one jerk. You know the one I'm talking about. Vote Butcher!

T. Butcher

If I win I'll come back to WZCW. Vote M.

xgL4eSV.gif

So, yeah, I guess it was a pretty big mistake to take part in a popularity contest. Thing is, I've done tons of better things around here but I guess being wrongly accused of being a racist is the only thing people remember about me.

Seriously, being a part of a faction headed by IC25, being a quarterfinalist at the debater's league and just being an altogether solid poster is the kind of stuff that people should have remembered me by.

Yeah, and I guess this is the kind of post that will encourage people vote even more against me because the whole objective of this tournament is to see a meltdown from someone. Nope, that's not what your are gonna get from me guys.

:) Everyone voted against you cause they hate you

dontPoke-the-bear.jpg

So, yeah, I guess it was a pretty big mistake to take part in a popularity contest. Thing is, I've done tons of better things around here but I guess being wrongly accused of being a racist is the only thing people remember about me.

Seriously, being a part of a faction headed by IC25, being a quarterfinalist at the debater's league and just being an altogether solid poster is the kind of stuff that people should have remembered me by.

Yeah, and I guess this is the kind of post that will encourage people vote even more against me because the whole objective of this tournament is to see a meltdown from someone. Nope, that's not what your are gonna get from me guys.

A bit salty are ya? Got some sand in your cooter?

Seriously man, its a popularity contest on a wrestling forum. It isn't a big deal. If you really need to gain acceptance from a bunch of strangers whose one common bond is watching two muscle bound freaks roll around in their underwear, then you have some deep issues. Much deeper than being a racist.

Fellow WrestleZonians,

Other candidates may make crazy promises, but don't be fooled! Ask questions and think. If a candidate promises to come back to an e-fed, for instance, ask him for how long and if he'll actually try. My promise is to make no promises, and I promise that. My record speaks for itself, and it says, "Butch is killing it, yo." Don't vote for promise makers. Vote for a proven killer. Vote for The Butcher.

T. Butcher

Since the best poster to never become a mod in the history of Wrestlezone Forums has now been eliminated due to politics and external interference from those who are jealous of my accomplishments on this professional wrestling forum, which can and should be added to any job resume' and should go down in the WZ Hall of Fame as being one-of-a-kind. I have now decided to ignore the fact that I lost to a grandpa, and that being the fair man that I am, I will ensure it is my duty to award this tournament to another fellow poster who has not become a member of staff (due to politics obviously).

Therefore I encourage you all, my people, to do the same and vote for this man who deserves this tournament more than any of you, simple because he is funnier, smarter, more attractive, and quite frankly, better than you. This man has promised not to make a promise, and that in itself people, is why you should vote for him. Honesty and promises is something that posters of a forum such as this, do not live up to, particularly when the fame and fortune of winning such a title gets to their heads as they settle off in the sunset after taking your votes and stealing your rep. And without further ado, I say to my fellow geeks, whether you're American, Australian, English, Scottish, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, or any other white race...

VOTE #1 THE BUTCHER

Gentlemen, (and Lady):

For far too long, the Pancake Media has kept down your working waffle. Waffles have struggled to stay relevant in this ever changing world; we have watched them get folded to support ice cream scoops way back in Coney Island. They paired with chicken in one of the most succulent dishes ever made in jazz clubs. And don't get me started on all of the times they have made fruits edible. What I'm saying is when you are at that ballot box, please take a second to remember that pancakes are just hotcakes lying to you, and that waffles were there for you all along.

When the time comes, Vote Spidey. End Pancake Media Oppression. Waffles deserve our love.

Spider likes to kiss girls. If that isn't enough incentive to vote for me, then I don't know what is.

Oh yeah, I also heard that Spider promises that whoever votes for Spider will get Eiffel Towered by Dynamite and Spider himself.

Don't vote for Spider. Well, vote for him if you like the idea of your mom getting rammed by Cerberus. If that's your thing, then cool. (Looking at you, Milenko.)

A bit salty are ya? Got some sand in your cooter?

Seriously man, its a popularity contest on a wrestling forum. It isn't a big deal. If you really need to gain acceptance from a bunch of strangers whose one common bond is watching two muscle bound freaks roll around in their underwear, then you have some deep issues. Much deeper than being a racist.

I guess I have the same issues as the 50 others(yourself included) who registered for this contest. We are all looking for acceptance on a wrestling forum, so don't you go all holier than thou on me.

I know what the tournament is, it's just that I have a problem with everyone branding me a racist.

In lieu of a campaign speech I just want to say that everyone who goes against me is a weenie.

Fellow WrestleZonians,

Recently how much good I was up to has to come into question. I quote:

I knew Butcher was up to no good...

But how much DID smizzy know? When did he know it? What else does he know? What's he holdin' out on us, eh? Just who the hell is this guy? Seems shady if you ask me. Just sayin'. Seems shady.

T. Butcher

Does any one trust a butcher? Aren't those the guys who slash innocent people up in the movies?

I don't want any part of that.
But how much DID smizzy know? When did he know it? What else does he know? What's he holdin' out on us, eh? Just who the hell is this guy? Seems shady if you ask me. Just sayin'. Seems shady.
I'll tell you what I do know. I have put my livelihood aside for the passion of wrestling by entering the battle zone of St. Louis. I walked in through the rain and angst knowing very well my life could be cut short at any moment, I persisted in the name of WrestleZone. Not everyone on the site had the opportunity to witness Survivor Series. But I did and not even a city on the brink of war could stop me. Without Smizzy, WrestleZone would have zero representation here tonight. I took the ball and ran with it. For each and everyone of you. Even you, Butcher.

I am a hero.
Vote Smizzy!

To further my point, I witnessed Sting's arrival in the E and I did it for each. and. every. one. here. By effect, WrestleZone was in attendance. What kind of a site are we claiming to be if we were to have missed out on that? Not a very good one, that's for sure. You're welcome. I was there. I witnessed. I am a hero. Vote for Smizzy.

If you vote for Spidey ISIS will go into your home and give your family Ebola Aids. So instead, vote for me. No one hates breakfast.

Does any one trust a butcher?

Butcher gives me free bacon. Everyone loves bacon.

Aren't those the guys who slash innocent people up in the movies?

Sweeney Todd was a barber & we all love GSB, so I dont think this strategy is gonna work out Smizzy.

Regroup & get back to us.

If you vote for Spidey ISIS will go into your home and give your family Ebola Aids. So instead, vote for me. No one hates breakfast.

I dislike most of my family, so if this is true then its just another reason to vote Spidey. Unless, of course, you have a video of Stacy Keibler getting acquainted with the new setting on her shower head. Then we can talk trade, votes for video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back