"Business And Legalities of Sam And Company" (BALSAC)

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
I might not have the power to edit my posts after thirty minutes - what am I, Jesus Christ fucking Superstar!? - but I'm looking to bandwagon and mentor a group of chaps as well as IC25 and D-man. It is Christmas. Collectively we will be known, and feared, under the name of BALSAC.

If ICE is Evolution, we're The Union. I mean, at least WZ didn't already have a Union. There's that. I'm Mick Foley, obviously. I just need a Ken Shamrock, a Big Show and, most importantly, a Test. So, basically, when you get banned, people will lie and say "Oh, such a shame he die-- um, got banned. He had so much potential." Sound good?

Only put yourself up if you're already a good poster. Perfect spelling, punctuation, sensible opinions, reasonable knowledge. I can't be fucked to actually teach you anything.

Having been my mentee already - apparently - you're a very strong candidate. I see Buffalo Dave is viewing the thread. Could one team support two Daves? I'm not sure BALSAC has the balls.

Having been my mentee already - apparently - you're a very strong candidate. I see Buffalo Dave is viewing the thread. Could one team support two Daves? I'm not sure BALSAC has the balls.

Well, if this is anything like the only other time we paired up (Deuces Wild), then it ought to be a rip-roaring success.

As a user named after a parody character that Triple H adopted to make fun of The Rock one time, you have an impressive resume. Just imagine an accent over that e. Mick Foley wouldn't have made the effort to put the accent on.

And why wouldn't you? I'll have to think of some way to reduce this shortlist. Perhaps a pop quiz on Test. BALSAC will, unsurprisingly, have to contain Testicles. Four of them, in fact.

I need to be the Triple H to your Ric Flair. Make it happen.

We can even have a shared sign-off like, uh, "You've just been teabagged by BALSAC!". Yeah, something special is happening here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back