Randy Orton...3 strikes...and still Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i personally seen nothing convincing enough to believe orton suffered a concussion in that match but only he, the docs and the wwe will ever know that, even with the stipulations of the wellness policy i think wwe would also be aware of a star of that magnetude getting cut could prove costly, either way there certainly seems suspicion surrounding his situation.

on a similar note i'm not bashing on the wellness policy because someones well being really must come before entertainment but of all the characters (been and gone) we've known and loved over quite a few decades, without debauchery, controversy and freedom of character would they have given a history of memories for us all to cherish had the wellness policy been introduced mid 80's? more than likely not.

i'm no junkie but i'm aware some of history's greatest entertainers have found greatness in a dark place, booze, drugs and performance are all usually personal choices.

(i hope i've caused no offence)

I honestly don't understand this near obsession that some fans have regarding the application of conspiracy theories to John Cena & Randy Orton. I've racked my brain for reasons why, every so often, a thread like this pops up suggesting that one or both has failed drug tests and that the WWE is somehow keeping it all hush hush.

Is it some form of jealousy? I mean, are some fans really so jaded at their own inability to do what these two have done that they just radiate hate at these two? Is it just typical IWC complaining in which they just latch onto the top guys & bash them just for the sake of them being top guys? Is it just typical IWC whining because they feel that others, maybe personal favorites, should have long since been where Orton or Cena is?

A lot of internet fans live and die by what the dirtsheets tell them but it's strange as I've read absolutely nothing that suggests Randy Orton has been out recently due to drug test failure. I've read no rumors, read no articles in which there are backstage whispers about some sort of double standard as it applies to the Wellness Policy. Is there any evidence regarding this or is it mostly just net fans shooting off their mouths, or typing off their fingers in this case, for the sake of simply doing it?

Like a few others have mentioned, WWE is a publicly traded company and a publicly traded company has responsibilities to people that actually own stock in the company no matter how much or how little. Vince would be taking a far bigger risk if he were actually keeping it secret that Orton is violating or has violated WWE's Wellness Policy. Something like that can potentially affect the choices of people who have stock in the company or are considering purchasing stock. The WWE's reputation would be heavily tarnished, no question about that, but the company would leave themselves wide open to criminal and civil liability.

Some are questioning the feesibility of Orton suffereing a concussion. Why should it be doubted? Just because you say so? How many neurological experts do we have surfing around these forums exactly? If someone knows something then, by all means, speak up and educate the rest of us as to what's what.

I will admit that all this conjecture is at least possible, just about anything is possible. But, let's be honest, it's about as feesible as Hell freezing over and Satan giving free ice skating lessons.

If Mr. McMahon could freeze hell, he'd put Wrestlemania on Ice and you know it... There is more than enough "smoke" with this for people to think what they want. The poster who said Orton hasn't got a Mania match did get me thinking that he will end up with a returning Christian or was being saved for MITB.

But... It IS unheard of for 8 years that Randy Orton not to be in a major programme this close to Mania unless injured... Conjecture aside, Wrestlezone itself alongside a number of sheets state someone texted about "The Rock"... now if Orton had done THAT... it would make more sense than a drugs failure. Also Orton was supposedly vocal about where he was Last Year at mania... the two guys bumped to Dark are gonna be fighting for the title... that might have something to do with it too...

Correct me if I'm wrong but apparantly the whole back injury was caused by that RKO to Wade Barrett on the car a couple of months back. Concussions are serious business but he will be put into the World Title match to make it a triple threat which is what Vince loves at WM. But as for the Elimination Chamber...I don't get it. Why take out so much star power which Smackdown doesn't have a great deal of from an already dull looking chamber match and then replace with SANTINO?? Really? Worst chamber match I've seen and I have watched all the others!

Even if Orton has had strike three, WWE will not release him. Like Cena, Punk etc, he is one of the money makers and an un-touchable. But I don't believe this "third strike" to be true. It seems that some fans love giving stick to how these guys have probably failed lots of drug tests and how WWE has hidden it. These guys are the money makers...like it or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back