Brooke in Playboy?

Brooke in Playboy?

• Hellzz Yea...She is damn FINE!!!!

• No WAY....I rather have my privates waxed!

• You can't see me! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
- There are a lot of rumors going around about Brooke Hogan posing no for Playboy in the near future. In Touch and Life & Style magazines are both reporting that Playboy has made the offer to Brooke, but there’s no word on whether she has accepted the offer or not.

Honestly who wants to see that edition... not me

2065940865_93e72c8296.jpg

I'd be afraid that as soon as I began to open it Real American would start playing and Hulk would show up, point his finger at me, punch me three times, whip me into something, put up a big boot and drop the leg as a crowd would appear and cheer him on as he posed over my unconscious body.

I'd be afraid that as soon as I began to open it Real American would start playing and Hulk would show up, point his finger at me, punch me three times, whip me into something, put up a big boot and drop the leg as a crowd would appear and cheer him on as he posed over my unconscious body.

No, as soon as you open it, you would realize that Hulk Hogan is actually in most of the pictures. Cause...you know...Hulk is the biggest draw in history.

I don't know who would actually want to see this. She's gargantuan, and looks like her father without a moustache.

For further proof of this, I came across this and decided to share it.

hollywoodbrooke.jpg

Well I had voted yes, but after seeing that picture, I'll never look at Brooke Hogan the same again.

Well, ok, she could still do Playboy, so long as she wore a bag over her head.

I'm really not sure how to vote in that poll, I mean I don't really wanna see her is playboy, but I sure as hell wouldn't rather wax my privates, I mean hell, if she posed it's not like I have to see the pics, I can just ignore them

I'm really not sure how to vote in that poll, I mean I don't really wanna see her is playboy, but I sure as hell wouldn't rather wax my privates, I mean hell, if she posed it's not like I have to see the pics, I can just ignore them

Come on now Justin you know you wanna :p

humm well it had a bounch of pictures of famous people with before and after pictures of boob jobs lol

but ya she was so flat chested before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back