Brooke Released

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
The following is from WWE.com:

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva and Extreme Expose member Brooke as of November 1. We wish Brooke the best in all her future endeavors.

Yeah I know this happened a few days ago. But why? She's hot. Certainly hotter than the majority of the WWE Diva's. She could actually move her face.

And the Expose, what of the Expose? She was the best member. Not annoying like Layla and has more dancing talent than Kelly. Wins by default.

WWE is dead to me.

No Echelon I don't give a shit if she could wrestle or not. This thread is to discuss the loss of a hot piece 'o ass.

Honestly, she was cute.. but by far won't be missed in the fake valley of breasts & ass that is the W.W.E. diva roster. The one thing that hurt Brooke was the fact that she wasn't AS annoying as the other divas, therefore.. she was ignored & invisable.. thus, expendable.

I'm sorry you lost a hot piece of ass.. but there will be others to replace her. *shudders* After all, we just finished with a whole group of talentless morons that can fill that void in our recent diva search.

i'm glad she's gone. she did nothing for me looks wise and (like the rest of the ecw girls) nothing for the company. more like mickie james as replacements please!

She wasn't even that good looking to begin with, I say good riddance, Brooke don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Wow what a loss for extreme expose and ECW. It doesn't matter if they continue to use Smackdown Superstars on ECW, without a dance session on a wrestling show, you got nothing.

I liked her, she was the most attractive member of the group. Maybe stephzilla wants all divas to be uglier than her.

Kelly was always my favorite, and even though I'm not liking the implants, it still doesn't take away from the "Girl next door" type of look she has

Wow what a loss for extreme expose and ECW. It doesn't matter if they continue to use Smackdown Superstars on ECW, without a dance session on a wrestling show, you got nothing.

you'll have a wrestling show, thats what you'll have, its like WWE has been trying to turn ECW into So You Think You Can Dance.

I liked her, certainly could dance better than kelly kelly, a moment of silence should be held on this weeks ecw because we will all miss that ass

i thought she was really hot and should have been featured more but im no the "geniuses" writing this stuff. With the whole extreme expose-I just laugh at another program the wwe comes up with and put on tv and then just scratches it. It is just like all of the tag teams they throw at us. We are supposed to get behind the dumb crap teams that have no realism to them(c'mon f'ing jesse and festus.....really a ****** wrestling, why can't they put tow solid wrestlers together and keep them normal and go with that.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back