Brock Lesnar VS Triple H has happened too soon!

In my opinion, Bock vs HHH is happening too late. This is a match that should have been done a long time ago. HHH' is supposed to have an authority figure persona and the WWE is wasting the little time that HHH is on camera promoting him as a wrestler. I think that viewers would be much more interested in seeing Brock vs Rock or Lesnar/Cena rematch. Lesnar should be used very selectively and carefully. He has limited dates with the company so he needs to make a difference while he is there. This means that he should be used to put guys like Sheamus over.

Lets no forget people that Lesnar during the talks for this contract was in the drivers seat. A few months a ago after Lesnars supposed blow up after extreme Rules Brock went and had a meeting with Dana White that Dana went out in public and said it was the worst meeting he has ever had with anyone and that it was bad really bad. So Brocks options outside of the WWE to make money are semi limited. Once this year contract is up Brock is going to need to find himself another paycheck. There is no reason that he couldnt sign a longer term contract with WWE. Maybe the contract has him perform on RAW or smackdown each week and PPVs. That is far less showings than his original contract from which he quit WWE. That way you increase the dates from this current contract but you are able to build good storylines with him. I know this is very unlikely but it would be good for WWE.

No, Brock Lesnar could retire right now if he wanted to. For years, he was the biggest draw in the world and he still lives on a farm in Northern Minnesota.

Brock doesn't 'need' a paycheck from anyone. He could live comfortably the rest of his life if he wanted to.

He doesn't 'need' the WWE more than the WWE 'needs' him. And when you take into account the way the WWE is booking the former biggest draw in the world, WWE seems to be run by a bunch of morons.

I disagree, I think it happened too late. Their really isn't a solid enough storyline for them to drag it out to Summerslam. It should of happened at MITB.

This is an aside, but I think an ulterior motive for booking Brock to look weak is to lower his proverbial "stock" for when it's time to re-up his contract. It may seem self-defeating on the surface, but think about it - This way, WWE will have more negotiating leverage when trying to work out a contract with Brock for next year, and most likely get rid of the 'limited appearances' clause.

Brock's only other option is to return to UFC, which is unlikely at this point given his age, and the toll diverticulitis took on his body. He'll have to keep working, however, to remain rich.

No, Brock Lesnar could retire right now if he wanted to. For years, he was the biggest draw in the world and he still lives on a farm in Northern Minnesota.

Brock doesn't 'need' a paycheck from anyone. He could live comfortably the rest of his life if he wanted to.

He doesn't 'need' the WWE more than the WWE 'needs' him. And when you take into account the way the WWE is booking the former biggest draw in the world, WWE seems to be run by a bunch of morons.

If Brock Lesnar could have retired and lived comfortably don't you think he would have. He went back to WWE cause he couldn't do the UFC thing anymore. He cameback for a paycheck if he didnt need the paycheck I don't think he would have come back to WWE. He needs the money!!!!!

I think its the best storyline they have going on. And its getting better beacuse its starting to get personal. Its almost reminding me of the storyline Brock had with Taker going into their hiac match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back