Brock Lesnar Returns Home!

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
20160107_Article_SD.jpg

PEdm8rK.png

The dates have been set. February 16th (airing 18th) and March 22nd (airing 24th) I am really looking forward to this. These two episodes of SmackDown are going to be huge and will make people give a shit about these particular SmackDowns. I have not watched a single SmackDown since 2011 and I will definitely tune in to these particular episodes. I mean come on. Brock was the ruler of SmackDown for his entire first WWE run and Mauro being in the presence of Lesnar will be quite fun to see. Just let him have a match like he does at house shows those nights (because SmackDown needs a singles match for once) for the hell of it and for the sake of Mauro being able to call a Lesnar match, because realistically, he should.

Welcome home, Brock.

I never really considered Brock Lesnar THE face of SmackDown. For me that was always The Undertaker or Kurt Angle. Brock was definitely ONE of the top stars of SmackDown, but he was never #1 for me.

I don't know if this is going to help SmackDown much. The show has been so devalued since the end of the Brand Extension, I think they need much more than a few Brock Lesnar appearances to change things.

WWE is really trying hard to elevate Smackdown by having the top guys like Brock Lesnar and John Cena appear there. I hope it gets better day by day. :shrug:

:devil:

I never really considered Brock Lesnar THE face of SmackDown. For me that was always The Undertaker or Kurt Angle. Brock was definitely ONE of the top stars of SmackDown, but he was never #1 for me.

I don't know if this is going to help SmackDown much. The show has been so devalued since the end of the Brand Extension, I think they need much more than a few Brock Lesnar appearances to change things.

Take those 'Taker tinted specs off. Lesnar was champion on Smackdown for around a year of his exclusivity to the SmackDown brand. He was exclusive to SmackDown for a year and a half. That's pretty dominant. Also do you remember SmackDown HCTP? Yeah that was Lesnars game. He was most definitely the face of the brand during that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back