Brock Lesnar but which one?

Hourani777

Wrestlezone......is gonna get GOT!
This is calling to all wwe and ufc fans ad I apologies of this is I'm the wrong section.
So Brock Lesnar as we all know is in ufc and has pretty good success there but before the ufc the place that made the star that is Lesnar shine bright is the wwe let's looks at his stats for both his time in wwe and other promotions and the ufc:
Wrestling
New Japan Pro Wrestling
IWGP Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[56]
Inoki Genome Federation
IWGP Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
Ohio Valley Wrestling
OVW Southern Tag Team Championship (3 times) – with Shelton Benjamin[23]
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI Feud of the Year (2003) vs. Kurt Angle[127]
PWI Match of the Year (2003) vs. Kurt Angle – a 60 minute Iron Man match on SmackDown!, September 16[128]
PWI Most Improved Wrestler of the Year (2002)[129]
PWI Wrestler of the Year (2002)[130]
PWI ranked him #1 of the 500 best singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2003[131]
World Wrestling Entertainment
WWE Championship (3 times)1[132]
King of the Ring (2002)[12]
Royal Rumble (2003)[13]
Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards
Best Brawler (2003)[133]
Best Wrestling Maneuver (2002) F-5
Feud of the Year (2003) vs. Kurt Angle[134]
Most Improved Wrestler (2002, 2003)[135]
Ufc:
Ranked #2 Heavyweight in the world
Ultimate Fighting Championship
UFC Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
Submission of the Night (1 time)
Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards
Best Box Office Draw (2008–2010)[124]
MMA Most Valuable Fighter (2008–2010)[124]
Sherdog Awards
Beatdown of the Year (2009)[125]
Fighter's Only World MMA Awards
Breakthrough fighter of the year (2009)[126]
7 wins 2 loses

Ok so there they are but the questions are:

Which Lesnar do you rather? The ufc Heavyweight machine or the next big thing
Do you see him ever making a return to the ring ?
Which do you think he was more impressive in?

P.S. I know there is a huge difference between ufc and pro wrestling ones real and ones SCRIPTED but this is just your thoughts so don't lose it on that like some people do on the littlest shit on these things :L

Thoughts?

Both Brock Lesnars where entertaining, seems when he was WWE he looked more jacked up and puffy in size but still a monster but in UFC he looks more lean, I like the WWE Brock because you actually got to see him more on TV and Events compared UFC where you only get to see him on Events and thats pretty much it, when he was WWE every week you could see him because they are on the road what 300 days a year or something and on tv week after week.

on WWE he is scripted on what he does in UFC he just destorys and is more real

Being a huge MMA fan I like Brock just where he's at. Lesner is a puzzle in regards to MMA. Reaching the top in such a short span is absolutely amazing. Now think about how much he'll improve as time goes on. I believe Brock hasn't even seen his peak, or prime, in the UFC. While he posseses many problems for his opponenets, it's also clear that he has lots to learn. Given his reported natural talents in the training dept. I'm very excited for his next fight.
They're 2 different worlds. While the wrestling fan in me misses The Next Big Thing, the MMA/UFC fan in me wants Brock to fight for real even more.

Both Brock Lesnars where entertaining, seems when he was WWE he looked more jacked up and puffy in size but still a monster but in UFC he looks more lean, I like the WWE Brock because you actually got to see him more on TV and Events compared UFC where you only get to see him on Events and thats pretty much it, when he was WWE every week you could see him because they are on the road what 300 days a year or something and on tv week after week.

on WWE he is scripted on what he does in UFC he just destorys and is more real

The reason he looks more lean is because he has to cut down to 265lbs for each fight. I think he gets himself back up to around 280lbs when the match takes place. In WWE Lesnar was over 300lbs. Thats quite a considerable drop.

To stay on topic - WWE Lesnar. He was a beast and WWE misses him. Its good to see him legit fighting, but he has proved himself as a champ. Maybe 3/4 more fights then he should come home.

I think that Brock left for one reason, legit competition. Its all well and good being the best in WWE, but what does that really mean? the fans love u the most? Vince loves u the most? ur the best talker? We all know that being the best Wrestler doesnt always take you to the top, so being the best athlete doesnt accomplish a whole lot in WWE.

Now take this to the UFC, you can be boring as shit, have a huge stutter, not want to do a single press conference, but the minute u walk in that Octogon and destroy 6, 7, 8 people in a row, you know you are going to be close to the top of the game. That is what Brock seems to relish, the actual competition. Look at his reaction to his first loss, he went out, trained harder than he ever had, came back better and won the UFC Title. I for one cannot wait to see him return from his 2nd loss as if its anything like his last return it should be spectacular...i just dont see him having the same motivation to come back to WWE

I enjoy the UFC Brock much more than the WWE "next big thing"..

Lesnar is a monster, and MMA is just a more intresting PPV watch than wrestling for me. I do think Lesnar was a more talented profesional wrestler though, as opposed to a UFC fighter.

He's a good Fighter, but he lacks that technical skill that seperates the very best, he's just this massive dude , who if he can get a hold of you will end you in the UFC.. In the WWE he was much better at what he did technically, and his overall preformance was much more impressive than his UFC preformance thus far.. Yes he won the Title in UFC, but his loss to Valsquez really hurt his credability all over again. He can still rebound back to where he was, but that loss really opened up some gaping holes in his game.

I would say WWE Brock Lesnar more than UFC. Sure the MMA fighting is legit and WWE is scripted, but to me, watching most UFC fights is pretty boring. You either get to watch 15/25 mins of guys huggin and laying on the ground with each other, or circling the ring feeling each other out. Now don't get me wrong, I respect what they do, but it just doesnt entertain me as much as watching the WWE.

When Brock was in WWE we saw him every thursday night on Smackdown. His battles with Angle and Cena(believe it or not) were $$$. Every match told a story and you can't tell me that when he fought Angle at mania and damn near broke his neck doing a shooting star press you weren't on the edge of your seat. I hope he comes back one day after he's done with UFC, but who knows.

My question was if the Brock Lesnar( wwe) and Brock Lesnar( UFC) were two different people who do you in an unscripted fight would win ?

wwe-lesnar VS UFC lesnar.

My question was if the Brock Lesnar( wwe) and Brock Lesnar( UFC) were two different people who do you in an unscripted fight would win ?

wwe-lesnar VS UFC lesnar.

If WWE Lesnar could control the fight like he did in WWE then UFC Lesnar would not have a hope because the level of skill and number of moves he could use in WWE were alot more devastating than what he can do in UFC, BUT i dont think UFC Lesnar would let WWE Lesnar preforme any of these moves so i think UFC Lesnar would come out on top even with him being up to 30pounds lighter i recekon UFC Lesnar is just so much fitter and could really control the fight let WWE Lesnar burn himself out then GROUND and POUND the hell out of him now thats just my opinion
I think thats the kind of answer you were looking for??

If WWE Lesnar could control the fight like he did in WWE then UFC Lesnar would not have a hope because the level of skill and number of moves he could use in WWE were alot more devastating than what he can do in UFC, BUT i dont think UFC Lesnar would let WWE Lesnar preforme any of these moves so i think UFC Lesnar would come out on top even with him being up to 30pounds lighter i recekon UFC Lesnar is just so much fitter and could really control the fight let WWE Lesnar burn himself out then GROUND and POUND the hell out of him now thats just my opinion
I think thats the kind of answer you were looking for??

YES that was the answer i was looking for. Thanks :)

I think that Brock left for one reason, legit competition. Its all well and good being the best in WWE, but what does that really mean? the fans love u the most? Vince loves u the most? ur the best talker? We all know that being the best Wrestler doesnt always take you to the top, so being the best athlete doesnt accomplish a whole lot in WWE.

Now take this to the UFC, you can be boring as shit, have a huge stutter, not want to do a single press conference, but the minute u walk in that Octogon and destroy 6, 7, 8 people in a row, you know you are going to be close to the top of the game. That is what Brock seems to relish, the actual competition. Look at his reaction to his first loss, he went out, trained harder than he ever had, came back better and won the UFC Title. I for one cannot wait to see him return from his 2nd loss as if its anything like his last return it should be spectacular...i just dont see him having the same motivation to come back to WWE

Haha, oh I see a motivation to come back to WWE all right. $$$!!!

Brock loves his dollars, he is a business man and a move to WWE is good for business, on both sides of the sprectrum. I think when he calls it a day in UFC then we may see 'The Next Big Thing' return. If he loses against JDS then it might just be sooner rather than later! He has a contract for 1 more fight, he wins he signs a new contract and goes back for the HW Title, he loses....will their be motivation to continue?

Fact is Brock competes on about 3 PPV's a year, he gets around $1.2m, £400k a fight for that. Yes there will be other perks like Ultimate Fighter and Sponsorship but that is his basic salary. The info is readily available in UFC press releases for those that query me.

Brock was reported to be earning over $6m a year in WWE and that doesnt include PPV bonuses. He got $250k just to try out for WWE!!! He wouldnt get that kinda money now but he would definately earn much more than UFC, albeit for much more work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back