Bringing the 6-sided Ring BACK!

Should TNA have a 6-sided ring or a 4-sided ring?

• Bring the 6-sided ring back.

• Keep the 4-sided ring.

Results are only viewable after voting.
After watching wrestling since I was 8, I stopped when WCW folded and wasn't even aware of TNA. I tuned in the first night Hogan arrived out of curiosity. My first look at the 6 sided ring had me thinking this is gonna be like another Hogan midget wrestling show that will last 3 episodes and be canceled. It just didn't look like a pro wrestling ring, it looked like a ring that would be used on a gimmick show like American Gladiators. I know you hard cores will say that's what made TNA different, but if I were flipping through the channels knowing nothing about TNA and saw a 6 sided ring, I would keep flipping. Switching to the 4 sided ring is the smartest thing Hogan has done to date. When the switch was made AJ said in an interview that it was a lot easier on the body and you got much better spring off the ropes because they were longer. Bottom line: TNA looks like a real pro wrestling promotion to those who haven't seen it before.

Ric-Flair.jpg

I think they should only bring it back for the Destination-X PPV since that is exclusive to the X-Division wrestlers. Other than that, it should remain 4 sides. Less injuries is better for TNA overall

Bringing back the 6 sided ring is a pointless gimmick that would be a huge step backwards in my opinion.What I hated most is how it looked during tag team matches. It never looked like the guy being worked on was ever that far from his corner to make the tag, so that struggle to get the hot tag didn't work well. It simply looked silly and made the ring look even smaller. I don't see the need to bring it back at all, even for 1 night. It looks absolutely ridiculous and makes TNA look very second rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back