Bray Wyatt NEEDS To Leave WWE

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
fireflies.jpg

As much as this hurts to say, this man needs to fuck off. And by that I mean get the fuck away from what WWE has done to him.

Don't you dare say " Well it's on the talent to make his.." No! Fuck you! He has been nothing but stellar! It's absolutely diabolical how a character with so much promise, forget Seth or whoever from that batch, Bray was the first real superstar of NXT. I remember when he debuted on Raw...

[YOUTUBE]8nQuETm4gYY[/YOUTUBE]

Listen to that beautiful pop.

After that he, basically was hand led onto one minefield after another. His promising feud with Cena was butchered worse than the Alice shittery by Tim Burton. D.Bry was a nice interlude and then more of the former followed.

I mean they atleast had something as special as his first Title. He never got close to and you would think they would atleast use that to kick off smtg meaningful.

Nope.

Nope.

Fuck.

He should just go and something else, garner more fame. Come back whenever.

And you know that's true too

Welcome back eternal chump.

And Wyatt needs to not go anywhere... He just needs to be broken, by matt hardy.

I would watch the broken brilliance of broken bray wyatt

fireflies.jpg

As much as this hurts to say, this man needs to fuck off. And by that I mean get the fuck away from what WWE has done to him.

Don't you dare say " Well it's on the talent to make his.." No! Fuck you! He has been nothing but stellar! It's absolutely diabolical how a character with so much promise, forget Seth or whoever from that batch, Bray was the first real superstar of NXT. I remember when he debuted on Raw...

[YOUTUBE]8nQuETm4gYY[/YOUTUBE]

Listen to that beautiful pop.

After that he, basically was hand led onto one minefield after another. His promising feud with Cena was butchered worse than the Alice shittery by Tim Burton. D.Bry was a nice interlude and then more of the former followed.

I mean they atleast had something as special as his first Title. He never got close to and you would think they would atleast use that to kick off smtg meaningful.

Nope.

Nope.

Fuck.

He should just go and something else, garner more fame. Come back whenever.

And you know that's true too
Calm down, buddy.

I agree that Bray Wyatt hasn't been handled as good as he should be. Even Bray Wyatt has admitted himself that WWE didn't know how to handle them at the main roster.

Still, I think that he shouldn't leave WWE at any cost. He's a character that could work only in WWE. It's been a lot better for Bray Wyatt in the last 6 months or so. Hell, I even expect him to win his match against Randy Orton since it's non-title. I know that it might be naive but still there's a lot of potential and what not with Bray Wyatt. It's getting better and better.

The problem with the character is that he really doesn't fit in this era of wrestling. This is the type of character that would have worked better in the hogan era because it's the type of character that need to keep keyfabe to work.

The last thing you need is with him is to play the character on tv and be somebody completly different in the real world. He could have learn alot from undertaker, kane or more recently matt hardy as to how to be the character 24/7. That kinda why he's still in the position he's in right now. The fans pop big for his entrance then go silence for his matches because they don't believe in the character.

Bray wyatt is a old school heel character and old school heel characters are book to lose feud to the babyface, that's their role so wyatt is doing pretty well in that regard. As for the rest, it's in wyatt's hand to make fans connect to the whole character nt just the entrance. He need to really commit to the character not just when he's on tv.

Bray is a solid middle of the card guy.

He's not a World Champion or main event talent. You cannot look like a fat homeless person and be next to Randy Orton on a poster. It simply does not work. He looked so out of place on the WrestleMania poster next to the likes of Lesnar, Goldberg and Orton. Those four were fighting for the World Championships. Only one looked like he didn't belong and it was Bray Wyatt.

You can't have him as the guy on the poster. Therefore, he cannot be your World Champion. He's not a main event level talent as a result.

He has a solid career in the mid-card waiting for him. If you expect more than that you're kidding yourself. Not unless he drops some weight and gets a cleaner look. Even Kevin Owens, who is fat, got the title taken right before Mania. Sure, he was allowed to hold it for months earlier but the moment Mania came around, the biggest show of the year, WWE knew they couldn't have someone who was fat represent them as World Champion. Owens (as US Champion), just like Bray, is back where he belongs in the middle of the card.

He doesn't need to leave. He needs to lose some weight if you want him to be World Champ.

Bray is a solid middle of the card guy.

He's not a World Champion or main event talent. You cannot look like a fat homeless person and be next to Randy Orton on a poster. It simply does not work. He looked so out of place on the WrestleMania poster next to the likes of Lesnar, Goldberg and Orton. Those four were fighting for the World Championships. Only one looked like he didn't belong and it was Bray Wyatt.

You can't have him as the guy on the poster. Therefore, he cannot be your World Champion. He's not a main event level talent as a result.

He has a solid career in the mid-card waiting for him. If you expect more than that you're kidding yourself. Not unless he drops some weight and gets a cleaner look. Even Kevin Owens, who is fat, got the title taken right before Mania. Sure, he was allowed to hold it for months earlier but the moment Mania came around, the biggest show of the year, WWE knew they couldn't have someone who was fat represent them as World Champion. Owens (as US Champion), just like Bray, is back where he belongs in the middle of the card.

He doesn't need to leave. He needs to lose some weight if you want him to be World Champ.

Who the hell cares if he's fat? Let's be honest, no one has a 100% great look. Even your favorite wrestlers don't have the perfect look. A fat can be world title material, just look at Vader. And if you defend Vader and say he has a great look, but criticize Owens and Wyatt for being fat, i'll try hard not to find a way to know were you live and burn your house, cause anyone who praises Vader and Bam Bam Bigelow for being 'hard workers', but call Owens and Wyatt fat-asses are fucking hypocrites.

I imagine that if TNA got a hold of someone with as much potential as Bray, they wouldn't miss Broken Matt Hardy anymore.

Bray is still relatively young at 29 years old, so I'm hoping that eventually the WWE sees in him the ability to be that one guy who can shut the crowd up.

I would be fine if maybe, perhaps, Randy Orton fucked off and tried his tired old shtick elsewhere. I mean really, Randy Orton makes the world title look like a plastic sheriff's badge. The only other thing that we fans are being given in regard to Randy is his interaction with Bray. After his feud with Bray winds down, Randy's going to go back to blah blah blahing about voices in his head and win random nothing matches just because. At least Bray still has some amount of a creep factor, Randy is without a doubt the most boring performer in the WWE.

I imagine that if TNA got a hold of someone with as much potential as Bray, they wouldn't miss Broken Matt Hardy anymore.

Bray is still relatively young at 29 years old, so I'm hoping that eventually the WWE sees in him the ability to be that one guy who can shut the crowd up.

I would be fine if maybe, perhaps, Randy Orton fucked off and tried his tired old shtick elsewhere. I mean really, Randy Orton makes the world title look like a plastic sheriff's badge. The only other thing that we fans are being given in regard to Randy is his interaction with Bray. After his feud with Bray winds down, Randy's going to go back to blah blah blahing about voices in his head and win random nothing matches just because. At least Bray still has some amount of a creep factor, Randy is without a doubt the most boring performer in the WWE.
You need to take care about #RKO_OUTTA_NOWHERE. ;)

Randy Orton has actually benefitted a lot from his feud against Bray Wyatt. Much more than Bray himself. He was destroyed by Brock Lesnar at Summerslam. This feud helped him regain his credibility. So, this feud was a big positive for him. On the other hand, Bray Wyatt lost everything he could. Family and whole stuff as well. Big negative for him. Only positive would be the two title runs he had.

And also, TNA is dead. You should say, IMPACT Wrestling. :p

Who the hell cares if he's fat? Let's be honest, no one has a 100% great look.

The employer, clearly. If being fat means nothing than where are all the fat people at the top of the card? Why is it the anybody who looks slightly overweight is in the middle of the card? It's a big deal. You want the best looking people on the poster. Movies, TV, wrestling and even MMA (GSP, good looking guy happens to be one of the biggest draws ever with a style of fighting that is dull to casual fans. He drew in the women more than any fighter before Ronda Rousey. Don't tell me the look has nothing to do with your ability to draw money and isn't important) all build around good looking people or (specifically wrestling and MMA) freak athletes who look like superheroes.

You're right, nobody has 100% great look. Those that come close get to be World Champion and stars. Those who don't are nowhere near that level, see Bray.

Even your favorite wrestlers don't have the perfect look.

But they're not fat. They're not overweight and looking unclean. Randy Orton looks like an athlete. John Cena looks like a superhero. Brock Lesnar looks like a man beast. These are things that appeal to people. I want to pay money to see a superhero fight a man beast. I don't want to pay money to see some fat guy do magic tricks.

A fat can be world title material, just look at Vader. And if you defend Vader and say he has a great look, but criticize Owens and Wyatt for being fat, i'll try hard not to find a way to know were you live and burn your house, cause anyone who praises Vader and Bam Bam Bigelow for being 'hard workers', but call Owens and Wyatt fat-asses are fucking hypocrites.

What did Vader do in WWE?

Where is his World Championship reign? I'll wait.

It didn't happen. You know who he lost to? Shawn Michaels. A guy who has the look. A guy who was well put together and could be put on a poster. A guy who had appeal to both men and women. That's what makes a good wrestler and a main event talent. Somebody who can appeal to a lot of people. Bray is fat. You cannot put him on a poster along with these wrestlers who look like superheroes. It makes him look out of place and is distracting.

The look matters and Bray doesn't have it. Fat people do not win in the main event WrestleMania. Sure, they can be champion for months after and before but when it's Mania season they drop the belt to someone who looks like an athlete. You bring up Vader, sure he had success elsewhere, but this conversation is about WWE and Bray. Vader wasn't a top guy in WWE. He lost to a guy who fits everything I've said.

You've only proved my point.

I dunno, he loses more than he should but his feuds are always with the big players. Guys that are simply above him or just on his level.

Maybe he should step down a rung and have a feud with some C listers.

If you're counting Vader losing to Shawn Michaels then what about Vader as WCW World Heavyweight Champion or IWGP World Heavyweight Champion? Just because he wasn't made a champion in WWE, it doesn't negate the fact that he was a world champion.

You can keep going on and on about Bray Wyatt being fat and it doesn't change the fact that he's a potential main eventer. Same for Kevin Owens. Same for Samoa Joe. Remember Bully Ray in TNA? Numerous examples of talent trumping looks. If looks mattered, Daniel Bryan won't have main evented Wrestlemania 30 and while doing so, he wouldn't defeated 3/4 of Evolution.

Just because Wyatt's booking doesn't do him favours, it doesn't make Bray Wyatt void of talent by any measure.

BUT NO! HE'S FAT. :shrug:

I blame WWE for a lot of Wyatt's problems. I don't think anyone can say they've done him a ton of favors. But recently, Steve Austin made a fair point about Wyatt. Austin, doing some sort of comparison between Wyatt and Taker, mentioned that basically Wyatt doesn't live his gimmick like Taker did. If you look at Wyatt's social media accounts, he is himself. An average guy. With his kind of character, that doesn't show me he's 100% dedicated. If he respected his character a bit more and demanded that respect from WWE, maybe he would get it.

Not totally blaming him, but he's not completely free of fault, either.

The employer, clearly. If being fat means nothing than where are all the fat people at the top of the card? Why is it the anybody who looks slightly overweight is in the middle of the card? It's a big deal. You want the best looking people on the poster. Movies, TV, wrestling and even MMA (GSP, good looking guy happens to be one of the biggest draws ever with a style of fighting that is dull to casual fans. He drew in the women more than any fighter before Ronda Rousey. Don't tell me the look has nothing to do with your ability to draw money and isn't important) all build around good looking people or (specifically wrestling and MMA) freak athletes who look like superheroes.

You're right, nobody has 100% great look. Those that come close get to be World Champion and stars. Those who don't are nowhere near that level, see Bray.

But they're not fat. They're not overweight and looking unclean. Randy Orton looks like an athlete. John Cena looks like a superhero. Brock Lesnar looks like a man beast. These are things that appeal to people. I want to pay money to see a superhero fight a man beast. I don't want to pay money to see some fat guy do magic tricks.

It didn't happen. You know who he lost to? Shawn Michaels. A guy who has the look. A guy who was well put together and could be put on a poster. A guy who had appeal to both men and women. That's what makes a good wrestler and a main event talent. Somebody who can appeal to a lot of people. Bray is fat. You cannot put him on a poster along with these wrestlers who look like superheroes. It makes him look out of place and is distracting.

The look matters and Bray doesn't have it. Fat people do not win in the main event WrestleMania. Sure, they can be champion for months after and before but when it's Mania season they drop the belt to someone who looks like an athlete. You bring up Vader, sure he had success elsewhere, but this conversation is about WWE and Bray. Vader wasn't a top guy in WWE. He lost to a guy who fits everything I've said.

John Cena looks like a super hero? No, he just looks like a company stooge meathead.

Randy Orton? The guy's been around forever but only dumb chicks enjoy him. He brings very little to the table when it comes to charisma or entertainment value.

If you like guys with the look, perhaps you should drop your day job and become a ring rat.

Andre the Giant and Big Show were fat as fuck. They were both in the world title picture and both are legends. Yokozuna was a 2 time world champ. Mick Foley was hardly in shape and looked like shit. He was one of the greatest entertainers and champs of all time. Vader is a legend as well. He was insanely dominant in WCW as their world champion before Flair returned and was finally the first to beat him. And witness Samoa Joe. That guy's gonna get a main event title push at some point. And his style is very believable. Call Brock Lesnar a man beast all you want. Now that he's off the roids all I see is big, pasty fat guy. And let's not forget the greatest ever, Ric Flair, and his last 4 or 5 years in the ring.

Owens and Bray both did a fine job as world champs. You might not like the way they look. But just imagine if both were skinny guys with six packs. They'd look even stupider than they do now. One of the reasons this era of wrestling sucks as bad as it does is that way too many of the 'wrestlers' (if you can even call them that) look perfect. All the guys look and sound the same. In the old days, half the guys had better than average physiques..the other half looked like ordinary men. Guys were able to get over better in the old days when not every wrestler tried to look like Paul Roma or Shawn Michaels. And Shawn made it to the top (while Roma didn't) because Shawn was also a fantastic wrestler with charisma. Today's roster is full of charisma-lacking ballerinas memorizing Vince's out-of-touch scripts.

It never ceases to amaze me whenever someone declares that a wrestler "NEEDS" to leave WWE because they don't agree with how he's been used. Bray Wyatt's 29 years old, working for the biggest wrestling company in the world and is making a lot of money doing so. If anyone needs to fuck off, it's someone who thinks they know what's best for his career when they themselves have never laced up the boots themselves.

That being said, it's true that Wyatt has been the victim of Vince's schizophrenic booking. There are times in which virtually all momentum for Wyatt has come to screeching halt without any real reason why; it may be something as ridiculous as Vince suddenly having changes of heart about him, Vince's opinion of someone has been known to just change at the drop of a hat. I don't think it has anything to do with his look because if Vince thought it needed changing, Wyatt would immediately be made aware of it. Also, just because Wyatt isn't ripped doesn't mean he's not healthy. Wyatt does work out, he does lift weights and does cardio, he just doesn't diet the way many of the other wrestlers do; he doesn't monitor every little calorie or carb he consumes or chug protein shakes every 2 or 3 hours. You can be ripped but that doesn't necessarily mean you're healthy; anyone ever see that weight loss show "The Biggest Loser"? A personal trainer named Bob Harper w of the trainers for that show since its beginning in 2004 but is now the host. Why? W, one reason is because he suffered a heart attack in mid February of this year. His entire lifestyle, every waking moment, is woven around diet and fitness regimen. So Bray has the option of being called fat or being accused of juicing up if he popped up 6 months from now shredded like Jinder Mahal.

Nick brought up an interesting point in that Wyatt doesn't protect kayfabe the way Taker did. Wyatt gets compared to Taker quite a bit and while there are similarities in the various macabre aspects of their characters, Wyatt is a 29 year old guy who, like most other 29 year old guys these days, is obsessed with Twitter, Facebook and social media altogether.

The irony with Bray Wyatt is that he loses a lot, but he's continuously moving up. Most of his feuds have been with the biggest and best guys around. In his four WrestleMania appearances, he's gone up against John Cena, The Undertaker, The Rock and Randy Orton. Four of the greatest WrestleMania performers ever, and the first three are three of the best ever.

No doubt, there are instances in which he should have won here or there. I've been outspoken about how much I have disagreed with his booking at times. But Bray continues to shine and continues to move up the ladder AND help those around him. His impending feud with Finn Balor shows as much.

It never ceases to amaze me whenever someone declares that a wrestler "NEEDS" to leave WWE because they don't agree with how he's been used. Bray Wyatt's 29 years old, working for the biggest wrestling company in the world and is making a lot of money doing so. If anyone needs to fuck off, it's someone who thinks they know what's best for his career when they themselves have never laced up the boots themselves.

Easy there cowboy, this is a forum. It's an opinion, I am not actually gonna pack his bags and toss of them outta the locker room. Back your tits up a little.

Nick brought up an interesting point in that Wyatt doesn't protect kayfabe the way Taker did. Wyatt gets compared to Taker quite a bit and while there are similarities in the various macabre aspects of their characters, Wyatt is a 29 year old guy who, like most other 29 year old guys these days, is obsessed with Twitter, Facebook and social media altogether.

Taker is from a diffferent mentality and school of thought. He doesn't care for social media. And he doesn't have to copy Taker to a T anyway. I am not a big fan of his social media use for sure but completely swearing off it wont work.

Yeah, he needs to go to WCW and pick up one of those big paychecks there throwing around..........

Seriously though, go where?

Youre telling a guy he needs to leave the company his family has been a part of for years, and stop making a load more money then he would anywhere else because hes had to lose a few matches..

Be serious.

Bray Wyatt feels so overproduced to me. He has a great talent and I like gimmick but when WWE books him and presents him it feels too clean and it makes him more like a Wrestling character rather than someone who is scary, menacing, violent, and unpredictable. In fact it's his unpredictability is his biggest problem.

Bray Wyatt is a unique character but he just needs to feel more authentic and real. No more videos, floor videos, and lights going dark so people can Undertaker their phones. Keep him simple, dirty, grounded, grungy, and gritty.

If I were the WWE i'd tweak his character a bit and watch a bit True Detective Season 1 and check Glenn Fleshler's performance in the show.

Easy there cowboy, this is a forum. It's an opinion, I am not actually gonna pack his bags and toss of them outta the locker room. Back your tits up a little.

Of course it's an opinion and you're entitled to it. I'm also entitled to my opinion that your opinion makes no sense. A 29 year old man with a wife and two daughters that's frequently in the company's upper mid-card, and occasional forays into the main event scene, while making a lot of money should leave just because some internet smark doesn't like how he's used? If Wyatt isn't happy, and it was known, then it'd be at least somewhat understandable why someone would want him to leave. It's a job that influences real life decisions; the thing about real life though is that little things like paying bills, putting food on the table, mortgage payments, etc. so Wyatt leaving MIGHT not exactly be the smartest thing, especially when you consider the trade offs.

Yes, you're absolutely right. Wyatt should leave the WWE. He should leave and go to...go to...go to where exactly?

Impact? Not likely. ROH? Doesn't really do gimmicks. LU? The thing is barely afloat as it is.

You may not like it, but WWE is the best place for Wyatt to be at this point. I don't really see a plausible scenario as to Wyatt leaving.

Yes, there is the issue with booking. And believe me, his booking should and could be a lot better; but after four years, you have to wonder who deserves more of the blame. WWE or Wyatt himself?

Nick brought up a great point about Wyatt not living up to the gimmick like The Undertaker did. When you look at his social accounts, do you see a cult leader from the backwoods? No, you see -in all honesty- one of the nicest, most humble men in the business with a wife and two kids.

But my biggest problem with Bray Wyatt is that the character itself is way too 'gimmicky' for this 'New Era' in WWE. What made The Undertaker so iconic was that he was able to evolve with the current trends in wrestling and add new dimensions to his character. That's how we got The Ministry of Darkness, Kane as his little brother and to a lesser extent The American Badass.

Wyatt has not changed his character once during his time in WWE, he's still doing the same vague promos in the dark, still blowing at his lantern, still using the spider walk, he's doing the same stuff he did four years ago. At some point, there needs to be some sort of evolution to him.

And I think it's possible, he's on RAW now and he's got company with Matt and Jeff. Matt Hardy as we all know is 'broken', and plays the character of a crazed maniac. (Even though it has been slightly domesticated in recent times) There are two ways you can play this out, you can either have Wyatt challenge Matt to bring back the 'broken' side out of him or you can have Matt try to psychologically torture Bray and turn him insane. (Effectively 'breaking' him)

It's a win-win situation for everyone, Broken Matt gets to cement himself in WWE and Wyatt gets to evolve as a character. Is it a guarantee this happens? Not really, but I think sometime down the line; that's what WWE should try and aim for.

I have no idea what people want for Wyatt. He walked in to Mania holding the highest title in the company. He's main eventing the next PPV in a match that has the opportunity to become his signature. WWE has paid other guys to be his lackies. He's a heel with a ridiculous gimmick who has never had to dip his image in comedy. He has one really good one on one match under his belt which happened with Daniel Bryan in four years.

What is he not getting that he should be getting?

You say how WWE wrestlers should look is all important (bulked ones on top, fatties in the middle etc).

Okay, so you are happy that wrestlers use dangerous steroids to inject themselves, so that they have "the look"?

I saw a Youtube video, where it listed 80 past wrestlers, who have died before the age of 40. 96% died because of either drug overdose, or past drug use, which then stuffed their body, and killed them years later. Drugs, and especially steroids is a scourge on professional wrestling, and it is the biggest thing I hold against professional wrestling. But then, they are only catering to shallow, superficial attitudes like yours, where looks are everything.

Maybe Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit wouldn't have needed to "bulk up" considerably to finally get World and WWE Titles, when they should have got them for their hard work, dedication and years of entertaining matches, and both may still be alive today. Maybe then I wouldn't have to shake my head in sadness when I watch the end of Wrestlemania XX, and seeing two great performers on top of the world celebrate in the ring, only to be dead some time later, and I believe in some cases, past or current steroid abuse was involved, somewhere along the line.

If Bray Wyatt entertains fans, works hard, puts on good matches, and builds muscle the old fashioned way (weights work, workouts) and when wrestlers get belts on merit, and not only after they "look the part", then we won't have many of our past favourites leaving this world early because they used things to get people like you to rate as "good enough".

I wouldn't send Bray to Impact. But, after "Payback", I would remove him off TV for a while. Here's why

I don't believe that he will win at "Payback". Orton is WWE Champion, so the belt will stay on SD Live, as Brock (the Universal Champion) didn't change in the "Shakeup". Also, Orton has buried Bray in this feud, and made him lose his "mojo", so he needs to be rested.

Also, it seemed that his next feud was Finn Balor. Now, apparently Balor is injured again, for six months I think. So, I would take Bray off TV for a while, so that when he returns, it is a bigger deal, people would have forgotten that Orton made him his "bitch", and Balor might be back too, so there is a ready-made feud waiting.

I would explain it away as Bray going away to "find himself" and to get back what he had. He went to get "spiritual guidance" and is back, scarier than ever, and is looking to form a new "Wyatt Family", with Finn Balor as his first recruit....whether Balor wants to join, or not.

I would have him fight Balor on return, and put over Finn, while remaining strong, and then have Bray show his new "strength" by trying to take down the biggest tree in the yard.....Brock Lesnar at "Wrestlemania" for the Universal Title, and uses mind games to play on Brock's vulnerabilities and fears, and try to do what Randy Orton failed to do, "better the Beast".

Of course it's an opinion and you're entitled to it. I'm also entitled to my opinion that your opinion makes no sense. A 29 year old man with a wife and two daughters that's frequently in the company's upper mid-card, and occasional forays into the main event scene, while making a lot of money should leave just because some internet smark doesn't like how he's used? If Wyatt isn't happy, and it was known, then it'd be at least somewhat understandable why someone would want him to leave. It's a job that influences real life decisions; the thing about real life though is that little things like paying bills, putting food on the table, mortgage payments, etc. so Wyatt leaving MIGHT not exactly be the smartest thing, especially when you consider the trade offs.

I got KEEEEEEEEEEEDS maaaaaaaaaan!

And I hate that word smark. You are dumbing down your point even further by playing that card. This my friend, is conjecture. Now you have quite idiotically repeated how it is wrong for him fiscally but this is from a creative standpoint. And it isn't as if his skills won't get him ontop in other entertainment fields. Which I'm sure he would want to taste one day.

People have LEFT the WWE, helped their characters ten fold and come back. Again they have ruined it too.There's a multitude of things he could do and make good buck and restore his aura or even add to it. His strength won't be going to UFC like Brock, but maybe Japan like the Gallows. Maybe TV or short movies like Jericho or when The Rock first left. Being on weekly TV comes with its pros and cons for sure, he needs to recognize that and do what's best for his brand. His brand is something that goes beyond WWE.

He is NOT the next Undertaker ok? He is Bray Wyatt, and he has his own path to take.

I have no idea what people want for Wyatt. He walked in to Mania holding the highest title in the company. He's main eventing the next PPV in a match that has the opportunity to become his signature. WWE has paid other guys to be his lackies. He's a heel with a ridiculous gimmick who has never had to dip his image in comedy. He has one really good one on one match under his belt which happened with Daniel Bryan in four years.

What is he not getting that he should be getting?

But is that all he wants? Judging by his interviews in the last year, he clearly is frustrated. He recognizes that they don't know what to do with him. Yes, he is kinda on top, does win his share, had a good closing to Raw tonight, but he is done all of this before.

So he should just be humble, grateful for where he is even though his character is not even remotely living upto the potential it could?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back