Botchamania

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
A collection of videos containing the greatest, and funniest, Botches in wrestling history

first video

[youtube]xdwACZ-b2wk[/youtube]

The one where they screwed up the Hurricanrana was quite entertaining.

Someone beat me too it. I saw these already and some are really really entertaining. Except when they get like seriously hurt.

that fall where Sabu's leg hit the rail looked a little painful in the mid section, or the guy that did a front flip out of the ring and fell on his neck.... Painful.

I remember watching that Hulk Hogan promo (from the first video) and just laughing my ass off. "You think I was just the right gay - uh, guy..." "the right guy in the right place at the wrong - uh, right time" "I had a match with you... a couple... you know what, Vince McMahon? What I say right now..."

He was on drugs. He must have been.

I've watched all 29 Botchamania's, and they are brilliant. The botches I remember so much, and it's funny to see them in this format.

And it proves even more just how shitty Jeff Hardy is.

Chris Benoit forgot his lines :lmao: Greatest speech ever. RVD and Sabu take up 95% of all these videos. hahah

what do you expect, RVD and Sabu are the greatest...............................................botchers of all time

One of the best videos in the series, IMO, one of my favorites

Botchamania 11

hooray for backyard wrestling and Sabu!

[youtube]ZMqdzkLPhRY[/youtube]

Yea I love how everyone loves to bash Jeff Hardy sooo much, and all our ECW marks praise RVD and Sabu like they are gods, but its plainly obvious that Sabu and RVD are the two guys most consistently on these videos...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back