Which should I buy?

• No Mercy 2008

• Ric Flair: The Definitive Collection

• Greatest Wrestling Superstars of the 90s

• Starrcade: The Essential Collection

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Going shopping tomorrow and I have it down to four. Let me know which of these four you'd be most likely to get:

-No Mercy 2008
-Ric Flair: The Definitive Collection
-Greatest Wrestling Superstars of the 90s
-Scarrcade: The Essential Collection

Give reasons if your feeling like putting effort into it!! :)

Current wrestling is fine and the ladder match was my MOTY last year. So it's not a bad choice for me and it's the only show from last year that I want but don't have yet.

I just finished Superstars of 90s and its great. If you enjoyed wrestling in the 90s at all definitively that 1. I seen No mercy and didnt think it was anything special.

What was the No Mercy card? Otherwise, get Brock Lesnar: Here Comes The Pain.
No Mercy was the Ladder Match between HBK and Jericho, a Triple H-Jeff Hardy match, Matt Hardy vs. Mark Henry, Big Show vs. Undertaker... I forget the rest. Cheaper than the other sets though.

No interest in HCTP.

GOODNESS not No Mercy. worst show of 2008. staty far, FAR away. that show was so bad, it almost forced me to purposely miss a WWE ppv for the first time since 2004. I was that demoralized by that terrible show. SNME set for fucking SURE

I say No Mercy.

Ladder match was epic. HHH vs Hardy was prolly there best 1 on 1 encounter. The rest of the card was average witht he excpetion of Big Show and Undertaker being shit.

I found No Mercy cheap so bought it and Perfect's set EXTRA cheap. The ladder match at No Mercy is my MOTY for last year and the two other male title matches are damn fine. Not the greatest, but worth what I paid.

Hennig's set is all around class. Could do with a couple more matches, but I'm happy with what I paid for it.

Store that I was at didn't have Starrcade or the 90s set. I was fucking shocked. Flair and SNME were pricey. I'll look for them cheaper elsewhere first.

It really does look bomb and I haven't seen most of it as I started watching in 1994 and was pretty much a WWF man. I gots to get me some of that though.

Why doesn't WWE release more Vadar stuff? The man is so awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back