Booking for this year's Wrestlemania

jg_awesome1

Dark Match Winner
Let me start by saying that I believe both Styles and Owens retain their titles before the Royal Rumble.

As far as the RR is concerned I believe that there will be no less than five NXT main roster debuts including Tye Dillinger , Bobby Roode , and Nakamura. With the winner of the Rumble being Nakamura. WWE World Championship - AJ Styles vs. Nakamura

If there is going to be a Cena Undertaker match this year it would only make sense for Cena to cost Undertaker the title at Rumble ( not a heel turn because that won't happen) but Cena could be the guest ref and not see Styles cheat to win or have a "club reunion" during the match Cena comes down to make the save but costs Taker the match either way an irate Taker wants to teach Cena a lesson. John Cena vs. Undertaker

During Goldbergs entrance he will be attacked by Lesnar and he will receive a beating so bad he will not enter the Rumble. Goldberg wants Lesnar again.
Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar No DQ Falls Count Anywhere

If you would have asked me a month ago I would have said that Seth Rollins vs. HHH was a no brainer now I'm not sure that is the case but it should be. It should be HHH not Y2J costing Rollins the title,HHH should be ruining Rollins' chances not because he wants KO to be champ just because he no longer likes Seth Rollins. HHH vs. Seth Rollins(maybe)

As for the Universal Championship I believe it could be either Owens vs. Jericho or Owens vs. a returning Finn Balor.

As much as I personally enjoy Orton and Wyatt I can't help but feel that it ends soon with Orton revealing that he was only waiting for the right time to strike.Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt

Of course there will be the Shaq vs. Big Show match Vince wants so bad, and a few of the belts not mentioned will be randomly assigned gimmick matches ( 6 man Ladder match , tag team turmoil match , maybe for the Women's could be an I Quit match or maybe an "Iron Woman" match)

So what do you guys think this years Mania will look like?

personally, i except for your idea for aj vs nakamura, i think your spot on for the big main event matches for mania next year.

I think you could use the WWE championship for the John Cena vs Undertaker match, Have taker beat A.j styles at the rumble and do the big title switch that they've been wanted to do for so long with Cena at mania.

That doesn'T mean that AJ Styles wouldn't get a big match i would have him face SAmoa Joe at mania, Based on they previous work in TNA i think this would be the match of the night on that card.

Also, i would love to see Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho for the universal title at mania. This as been the best storyline they have on raw right now and if they can convince Jericho to stay until mania which is going to be a hard sell since jericho as alot of stuff with Fozzy going on next year it would be an awesome blow off the the story plus would help owens climb to the next level which he really needs right now.

The rest of the card would look like this in my opinion

Sasha Banks vs Bayley for the Raw woman's title
Becky lynch vs Nikki bella For The Smackdown women's title
Roman reigns vs somebody for the us title
a multi person match for the ic title
Big Show vs shaq
the andre the giant battle royal
cesaro/sheamus vs big cass & Enzo for the raw tag titles

some sort of multi diva match will be on the preshow.

one think is for sure, just like last year, everybody on the roster will be involve in a match.

Cena vs Taker, Career and WWE title on the line (Taker wins against AJ at Royal Rumble)
Owens vs Balor, Universal title (Balor is Royal Rumble winner)
HHH vs Rollins
Lesnar vs Goldberg
Reigns vs Strowman, US title
The Miz vs Daniel Bryan, IC title (would be awesome if they let him wrestle 1 more match)
AJ vs Ambrose vs Sami vs Ziggler vs Orton vs Wyatt (#1 contender match, RKO out of nowhere to screw Wyatt)
Sasha Banks vs Bayley vs Charlotte, RAW women's title
Lynch vs Nikki Bella, SD women's title
American Alpha vs Usos, SD tag team
Enzo & Cass vs Cesaro & Sheamus, RAW tag team
Andre the Giant Battle Royal

Singles match
John Cena vs The Undertaker

Triple Threat match for the WWE Championship
AJ Styles(c) vs Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton

Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
The Miz(c) vs Dean Ambrose

Triple Threat match for the WWE Smackdown Women's Championship
Becky Lynch(c) vs Women's RR winner Charlotte vs Nikki Bella

No Holds Barred Career vs Career match
Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar

Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship
Kevin Owens(c) vs Chris Jericho

Singles match
Seth Rollins vs Triple H

6-Man Ladder match for the US Championship
Roman Reigns(c) vs Sami Zayn vs Cesaro vs Sheamus vs Finn Balor vs Rusev

Singles match for the WWE RAW Women's Championship
Sasha Banks(c) vs Bayley

Tag Team match for the WWE RAW Tag Team Championships
New Day(c) vs Enzo & Cass

No DQs match
Shaq vs Big Show

SD Tag Team Championship

Andre the Giant Battle Royal

Cruiserweight Championship match

Now here's the deal, this card has 13 matches. But it's the card the feautures the top stars. I really don't know how they're gonna pull off this year's 'Mania, without leaving off the card so much good talent. Because in reality, WM holds about 8-9 matches. So I really don't know what they're gonna do.

Let's look at the top stars of each brand.
SD: Cena, Taker, Ambrose, Styles, Orton, Wyatt
RAW: Rollins, Reigns, HHH, Goldberg, Lesnar, Owens, Y2J

That's 13 people, so you can easily make 6 matches with them. But there's also two women's divisions and two tag divisions, plus one CD.

So the way I see it. There's gonna be lots of butthurts. It's a shame though, because I see no space for people like Zayn and the Miz.

I might have done this before but my booking is mostly a mixture of wishful thinking and being realistic.

So I booked 11 matches a bit much but hey it's fantasy booking and ever since the
Network WWE has been willing to go beyond time.

Career vs. Title: WWE World Heavyweight Championship
WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena vs. Undertaker
- Cena beats Styles for the title at Royal Rumble. Taker challenges Cena for the title but Cena only accepts if Taker puts something on the line. And since Taker no longer has the streak, Taker puts his career on the line. Cena wins Taker retires (finally).

WWE Universal Championship
WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens vs. Goldberg
- Goldberg wins the Rumble leading to this. Goldberg beats Owens for the title creating a WM moment. Goldberg drops it back the next PPV possible againts a heel Reigns?

8 Person Tag Team Match
Charlotte, Stephanie McMahon, Chris Jericho, and Intercontinental Champion The Miz and vs. Ronda Rousey, Connor McGregor, Smackdown Women's Champion Becky Lynch, and The Big Show
- If the UFC / WWE deal pushes through. Stephanie has some history with Rousey at WM31. Jericho and Big Show know how to work with celebrities, The Miz could fit in here as well and it gives Charlotte and Becky Lynch something to do to interact with Rousey and Stephanie.

A Phenomenal One More Match!!!
AJ Styles vs. Daniel Bryan
- Bryan successfully beats The Miz at Royal Rumble in a return match but recent events has AJ upset with DB leading to this one more match. Styles goes over and Daniel Bryan retires in a possible 5 star classic of a match.

The Boy Wonder and the Beast Incarnate
Brock Lesnar vs. Shane McMahon
- Based on Summer Slam, and I can't help but feel Shane will be at WM. Lesnar wins this rather quickly establishing himself as a monster.

The Game and the Architect
Triple H vs. Seth Rollins
- Looks like something which will happen at WM. Rollins wins.

RAW Women's Championship
RAW Women's Champion Sasha Banks vs. Bayley
- Since Sasha won the Women's title recently I hope this means she gets to keep it. Bayley vs Sasha in a face vs face match with Sasha teasing a heel turn? In any event either one or the other could win this.

Smackdown! Tag Team Championship
Smackdown Tag Team Champions Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt vs. American Alpha
- Judging from Survivor Series WWE has big plans for this Orton and Wyatt win the Tag Titles and perhaps winning the tag titles is it. American Alpha wins!!!

The Shield Goes Hardcore
Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose
- Roman Reigns or Ambrose turns heel with something happening between them in the Royal Rumble thus leading to this match.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Finn Balor vs. Sami Zayn vs. Rusev vs. Samoa Joe
- 2 from SD, 3 from RAW, and one representative from NXT. I saw this is a fair representation. Finn Balor makes his return before WM and qualifies for the MITB and wins it thus getting a chance at the title again.

RAW Tag Team Championship
RAW Tag Team Champions Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. Sheamus and Cesaro vs. Enzo and Cass vs. The New Day
- Great way to start the PPV with Enzo's and Cass' promos. This will be quick with either challengers winning. Yeah I know this happened before but it's a great way to get these guys on the card.

Let me start by saying that I believe both Styles and Owens retain their titles before the Royal Rumble.

As far as the RR is concerned I believe that there will be no less than five NXT main roster debuts including Tye Dillinger , Bobby Roode , and Nakamura. With the winner of the Rumble being Nakamura. WWE World Championship - AJ Styles vs. Nakamura

If there is going to be a Cena Undertaker match this year it would only make sense for Cena to cost Undertaker the title at Rumble ( not a heel turn because that won't happen) but Cena could be the guest ref and not see Styles cheat to win or have a "club reunion" during the match Cena comes down to make the save but costs Taker the match either way an irate Taker wants to teach Cena a lesson. John Cena vs. Undertaker

During Goldbergs entrance he will be attacked by Lesnar and he will receive a beating so bad he will not enter the Rumble. Goldberg wants Lesnar again.
Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar No DQ Falls Count Anywhere

If you would have asked me a month ago I would have said that Seth Rollins vs. HHH was a no brainer now I'm not sure that is the case but it should be. It should be HHH not Y2J costing Rollins the title,HHH should be ruining Rollins' chances not because he wants KO to be champ just because he no longer likes Seth Rollins. HHH vs. Seth Rollins(maybe)

As for the Universal Championship I believe it could be either Owens vs. Jericho or Owens vs. a returning Finn Balor.

As much as I personally enjoy Orton and Wyatt I can't help but feel that it ends soon with Orton revealing that he was only waiting for the right time to strike.Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt

Of course there will be the Shaq vs. Big Show match Vince wants so bad, and a few of the belts not mentioned will be randomly assigned gimmick matches ( 6 man Ladder match , tag team turmoil match , maybe for the Women's could be an I Quit match or maybe an "Iron Woman" match)

So what do you guys think this years Mania will look like?

John Cena v The Undertaker
Chris Jericho v Kevin Owens
Randy Orton v Bray Wyatt
WWE IC 6-Man Ladder Match
Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Goldberg v Brock Lesnar
Seth Rollins v Triple H

Not sure about opponents for Styles, Ambrose, Reigns or the Divas.

In reverse order of how the matches should go (i.e. #1 is the final match), because I thought up the card from the top down:

1: WWE World Championship - The Undertaker (C) vs. John Cena (Royal Rumble Winner):

Undertaker takes the title from AJ Styles at the Royal Rumble. Cena wins the Rumble and challenges Undertaker for WrestleMania, stating that a WM win over the Deadman is the last major goal he has left to achieve. Undertaker beats AJ Styles in a rematch at Fastlane to retain the title, and goes to WM as champion. Undertaker defeats Cena in a brutal match at WrestleMania, then retires on SmackDown and vacates the title.

WINNER, and STILL WWE World Champion: The Undertaker

2: No Disqualification Match - Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman):

Goldberg eliminates Lesnar from the Royal Rumble, only to have Lesnar illegally re-enter and attack Goldberg with a chair, eliminating him. Lesnar continues to beat down Goldberg until officials eventually manage to separate them. A month later, Goldberg returns and challenges Lesnar to a final match at WrestleMania. Heyman accepts on Lesnar's behalf, on the condition that if Lesnar wins, his previous losses to Goldberg will be officially expunged from WWE record books, and Goldberg accepts. At Mania, Goldberg takes everything Lesnar has to offer, and keeps fighting. Goldberg gets the win and goes 3-0 against Lesnar. Lesnar is left to finally have to continue his career with a shadow hanging over him of there being one opponent he could never beat.

WINNER: Goldberg

3: Loser Leaves RAW - Triple H vs. Seth Rollins:

It's just not WrestleMania without Triple H. Rollins challenges Kevin Owens again for the WWE Universal Championship at the Royal Rumble, only to have HHH screw him over again. HHH tells Rollins that he got too big for his britches and bit the hand that fed him, believing himself to be bigger than The Authority. At Mania, Rollins defeats HHH with a Pedigree, forcing HHH to go to SmackDown and work for Shane.

WINNER: Seth Rollins

4: Triple Threat Match for the WWE Universal Championship - Kevin Owens (C) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Finn Balor:

Balor returns at the Royal Rumble and is the runner-up, being eliminated by Cena. With Cena choosing to compete for the WWE World Championship, an 8-Man #1 Contender Tournament is held on RAW, with Jericho vs. Balor in the finals, where Owens interferes and attacks both men, stating that his friendship with Chris Jericho was just a joke to keep a potential threat away from his title, and Balor could never be a threat to him in the big leagues. A Triple Threat Match is signed for WrestleMania, where Balor pins Jericho to win the title, keeping Owens from being pinned and thus looking stronger for their one-on-one rematch shortly later.

WINNER, and NEW WWE Universal Champion: Finn Balor

5: 30-Minute Iron Woman Match for the RAW Women's Championship - Sasha Banks (C) vs. Bayley:

Bayley wins the first-ever Women's Royal Rumble to earn a WrestleMania title shot, and then wins a non-title match against Sasha at the PPV before Mania, earning the right to choose the stipulation for their championship match. At WrestleMania, Sasha beats Bayley 2-1 to retain the title, and Bayley wins the title a few months down the road.

WINNER, and STILL RAW Women's Champion: Sasha Banks

6: 6-Man Ladder Match for the United States Championship - Roman Reigns (C) vs. Cesaro vs. Sheamus vs. Mark Henry vs. R-Truth vs. Sami Zayn:

This time it's the US title being defended in the multi-man ladder match. It comes down to former tag partners Cesaro and Sheamus fighting on top of the ladder, with Cesaro toppling Sheamus and retrieving the title, while also going 2-0 at WrestleMania.

WINNER, and NEW United States Champion: Cesaro

7: Andrè the Giant Memorial Battle Royal:

Pretty much everyone you don't see in another match, will be here. I'm 100% against the Shaq match and have my fingers crossed that he'll pull out or cancel. I'd much rather have The Big Show compete in this match and win it, going out with a WrestleMania victory in his home state, and becoming the first man to win the ATGMBR twice.

WINNER: The Big Show

8: RAW Tag Team Championship - Enzo Amore & Big Cass (C) vs. The New Day (with Xavier Woods); (if The New Day loses, they must disband):

The New Day's historic reign eventually come to an end at the hands of Enzo & Big Cass, leading to TND turning heel and coming after the titles in multiple rematches, but losing each time, leading to the stipulation of if they lose again, they're finished. Enzo & Big Cass pick up another win, retaining their titles and forcing TND to break up. Kofi then goes to SmackDown in the draft a few weeks later, while Xavier Woods and Big E stay on RAW as singles competitors.

WINNERS, and STILL RAW Tag Team Champions: Enzo Amore & Big Cass

9: 6-Pack Elimination Challenge for the Intercontinental Championship - The Miz (C) vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Jack Swagger vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Zack Ryder:

Both midcard titles are defended in multi-man matches, but two different formats. I'd have The Miz keep the title until WrestleMania, beating all challengers put in front of him, leading to this multi-man challenge. Miz gets eliminated first as a big shock, his first pinfall loss at WrestleMania. Ambrose and Ziggler are the final two, with Ziggler scoring the pin and getting redemption for his SummerSlam loss to Ambrose, and more importantly, FINALLY getting his WrestleMania moment.

WINNER, and NEW Intercontinental Champion: Dolph Ziggler

10: Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles:

Orton eventually turns on Bray Wyatt as we all know will happen, hopefully with sufficient time before Mania to build this feud. Fresh off his loss to Undertaker, Styles looks to move back up the card into title contention again, with Randy Orton as his first big post-Taker opponent. We'll see an awesome Phenomenal-Forearm-into-RKO spot, but Styles picks up the win.

WINNER: AJ Styles

11: Fatal Four Way Match for the SmackDown Women's Championship - Alexa Bliss (C) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Nikki Bella vs. Eva Marie:

Bliss takes the title off Becky at TLC and cheats to beat her in a rematch, while Nikki feuds with Eva Marie heading into Mania. Nikki pins Eva to take the title and their feud continues, while Bliss/Lynch ends here.

WINNER, and NEW SmackDown Women's Champion: Nikki Bella

12: Tag Team Turmoil Match for the SmackDown Tag Team Championships - Heath Slater & Rhyno (C) vs. American Alpha vs. The Vaudevillains vs. The Usos vs. The Ascension vs. Breezango vs. Mystery Team:

WrestleMania opens with a multi-team match for the blue brand's tag titles. After their lengthy reign, Heath Slater & Rhyno have (barely) fought off every team's challenge, but get eliminated first by The Vaudevillains in a huge upset. Breezango eliminate the Vaudevillains, and are then eliminated by American Alpha. American Alpha then goes on to defeat The Ascension and The Usos as well, only to be confronted by the 7th and final team: The Wyatt Family. Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper make short work of the exhausted American Alpha, winning the match and crowning new tag team champions for the first time at a WrestleMania since 2001, as well as giving Bray his first WrestleMania win and first title.

WINNERS, and NEW SmackDown Tag Team Champions: The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper)

1.Singles Match
The Undertaker def. John Cena

2.No Disqualification Match
Brock Lesnar def. Goldberg

3.Triple Threat Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
AJ Styles (C) def. Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt

4.Singles Match for the WWE Universal Championship
Finn Balor def. Kevin Owens (C)

5.Street Fight
Seth Rollins def. Triple H

6.Triple Threat Ladder Match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
Bayley def. Sasha Banks (C) and Charlotte.

7.Singles Match for the WWE United States Championship
Braun Strowman def. Roman Reigns (C)

8.Fatal 4 Way Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
The Miz (C) def. Dean Ambrose, Sami Zayn and Baron Corbin.

9.Champions vs Champions Interpromotional Match
Enzo and Big Cass def. American Alpha

10.Singles Match for the WWE Smackdown Women's Championship with Nikki Bella as the Special Guest Referee
Alexa Bliss (C) def. Becky Lynch

11.Triple Threat Match
Big E def. Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods

12.Singles Match with Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. as the Special Guest Enforcer
Shaquille O'Neil def. The Big Show

Kickoff:

20 Man Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal for a Future WWE World Heavyweight or Universal Title Shot
Cesaro winning by last eliminating Sheamus

Cruiserweight Open Match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Rich Swann (C) def. The Brian Kendrick, Tony Nese, Cedric Alexander, TJ Perkins, Neville, Tajiri, Gran Metalik and Jack Gallagher.

Eight Women Tag Team Interpromotional Match
Team SmackDown (Naomi, Carmella, Natalya and Eva Marie) def. Team Raw (Nia Jax, Dana Brooke, Alicia Fox and Emmalina).

**At least one of the 12 matches on the main card will move on to the pre-show kickoff as well, I just couldn't decide which one.

Career vs. Career:
John Cena vs. The Undertaker

The Rock vs. Vin Diesel

WWE Universal Title:
Finn Balor vs. Kevin Owens (c)

I Quit Match:
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H

WWE World Title:
AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Women's Title:
Sasha Banks (c) vs. Nia Jax

Falls Count Anywhere:
Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

Big Show vs. Shaq

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt

RAW Tag Team Titles:
The New Day (c) vs. Enzo & Cass

IC Title - Ladder Match:
The Miz (c) vs. Sami Zayn w/Daniel Bryan

let me first say this, i dont think this will happen, but more like this is how i'd book it (if people are healthy)

1) Intercontinental Championship-- The Miz vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Dean Ambrose
Have Sami get traded to Smackdown for Baron Corbin, have Zayn then upset Miz at the Royal Rumble and then set up a triple threat match that sets up a Ziggler heel turn. have Ambrose in here too (after his failed capture on the WWE World Championship.)

2) Smackdown Tag Team titles-- Usos vs. American Alpha: Alpha wins the Championships over the Former Wyatt Family memebers, then has to deal with the Usos...American Alpha wins and hopefully sooner rather than later, Rowan comes back soon to rejoin Luke to feud with Alpha.

3) Smackdown Women's Championship-- this one is tougher...i like Carmella, but is she ready for this?? Charlotte is on RAW and same with Sasha. i think WWE should move either Charlotte, Sasha or Paige to Smackdown and have them feud with Becky for this championship and win it....maybe even win it in a triple threat with Nikki Bella. if none come to smackdown, then i'd have Becky vs. Carmella vs. Nikki Bella vs. Eva Marie...have Becky win.....if i was running WWE, i'd move Paige to Smackdown, have her vs. Becky.

4) Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman-- i'd put this on after a few hot matches, the fans wont like this match too much, but at least it would calm down a pretty hot crowd. have Reigns beat Strowman, who he calls a bully.

5) Triple H vs. Seth Rollins-- have Triple H cost Rollins another shot at the title, either in the rumble or just a one on one title match. personally, i'd have Rollins vs. Owens at the Rumble, have Triple H then screw him, then finally have Rollins snap and call him out for Mania. give the big win to Rollins.

6) RAW Tag Team titles-- have New Day lose their Tag Team Championships in a triple threat tag team title match at Battleground to Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson....then set up them vs. Enzo and Cass.

7) RAW Women's Championship-- i'd either go with Charlotte vs. Bayley or Sasha vs. Bayley or even a triple threat.....no matter what this match is, Bayley should win the championship here to cash in on her major popularity.

8.) WWE World Championship: AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe-- have Joe debut on the main roster, either turn him face or turn AJ face and then let them have a great match for the world championship...maybe they could add Sami in it, but i'd put Joe vs. AJ.

9) Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt-- They win the tag team titles at tlc, hold them until either royal rumble or sometime after that, have Randy then walk out on a title match they have to set up there one one one match. have Bray win.

10) United States Championship-- i'd put this title on the line in a ladder match...have Chris Jericho upset Roman Reigns and then defend the championship to the newly traded for Corbin, the entire New Day (who fight amungest themselves), Sheamus and Cesaro...either Jericho wins or give it to Woods. (sometime after Reigns vs. Strowman).

11) Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar-- honestly, Brock has to win here, but no matter what happens, it'll likely suck. Brock should've won at Survivor Series, then give Goldberg the win at WM, but now, Goldberg would have to lose to make this feud better.

12) Undertaker vs. John Cena-- give Undertaker the win, have them have a great match where Cena says he's done all he can except one thing, beat Undertaker at Mania. i would keep Cena away from the world title, he's now gone too much to be considered as champion.

13) WWE Universial Championship-- IF healthy, this should be Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor. The story writes itself, Balor returns and either wins the rumble (which i'd do) or he goes after the title he never lost at the biggest stage. have him win it from Owens and build around him now.

Andre the Giant Battle Royal--Smackdown and Raw stars are both in it....James Ellsworth wins it. have Rusev in this too, but have Ellsworth pull off a flukey upset. (pre-show match)

Cruiserweight Championship-- have this match be a six man elimination match where Rich Swann wins. (pre-show match)

and finally, if Shaq does WM this year, have a one one one match with Big Show, have it be the final pre show match....unless WWE wants to put a 14 match card on at WM...if that's the case, then put this in between the lesnar match and cena match.

if this is the card, it's a huge card, but it'll be a great card. i think Cena needs to stay away from the title, either Joe or Sami Zayn should be in the title picture..Finn Balor (if healthy) should be in the main event with Owens and if that occurs, then the rest writes itself.

The New Wyatt Family vs American Alpha vs Heath Slater and Rhyno Ladder Match
Wyatts retain

The Miz vs Dean Ambrose w/m James Ellsworth
Ambrose wins the title

Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman
Braun Strowman is the new US champ

Sasha Banks vs Bayley
Sasha Banks retain

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg
Brock wins if Brock extends his contract, or another Goldberg win, making Goldberg the only man Brock couldn't beat

The New Day vs Cesaro and Sheamus
Cesaro and Sheamus finally captures the tag team championships decisively; submission win

Seth Rollins vs Triple H Hardcore Rules
Seth Rollins win

The Undertaker vs John Cena
Taker wins

Alexa Bliss vs Nikki Bella vs Becky Lynch vs Natalya
Becky Lynch wins back the championship

AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Styles retains

Chris Jericho (Royal Rumble Winner) vs Kevin Owens
Jericho ends Owens reign

1 - Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor - Universal Champion

Honestly, Balor isn't ready for this, and I didn't want to book him here. However there's really no one else. No one wants to see Owens vs. Rollins or Reigns again. Goldberg needs to stay away from the World Championship. (And no offence to Goldberg, but I doubt he could work a 20 minute match at Owens' pace). Balor wins.

2 - Seth Rollins vs. Triple H

This should've already happened. I know they want to do it on a 'big' PPV (apparently not Survivor Series though), but it makes no sense storyline-wise. Why would Seth Rollins wait so long to get revenge? Where is Triple H? Why hasn't anyone mentioned this even once? Regardless, you might as well do it here. Rollins wins.

3 - Undertaker vs. John Cena

This is a dream match almost everyone wants to see. Basically Cena cuts a promo, saying he has done it all. Out comes Taker. "You never beat me at WrestleMania" The rest of the story pretty much writes itself. Taker wins in his last match because he doesn't need to lose again at Mania.

4 - A.J. Styles vs. Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Dean Ambrose - WWE Title

Since I did Taker vs. Cena, Styles doesn't really have a challenger, so I booked a Fatal 4-way match. This should be a great match. Orton turns on Wyatt, and Styles retains.

5 - Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar - No DQ Match

I don't want to see this again, but you know WWE will book a rematch. I have no idea who wins.

Side Note - Obviously I only booked the big matches. One thing I didn't realize until now - the Brand Split really limits these cards. Still think this is a good card and should be a good show. This probably won't happen (except for Goldberg vs. Lesnar III and maybe Taker vs. Cena). Regardless it's just my opinion, so don't take it as anything more than that.

I would like this as I think it looks possible...

WWE Title - John Cena (c) vs The Undertaker
Cena will beat AJ at the Rumble and Undertaker will win the Rumble.

WWE Universal Title - Kevin Owens (c) vs Chris Jericho vs Finn Balor
Jericho and Owens will fall out but both will stay heels. Balor will be brought in as Rumble runner up.

Retirement Match - Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg
WWE will not allow Goldberg to beat their main attraction so convincingly. Lesnar will beat Goldberg and destroy him putting him into retirement.

Intercontinental Title - Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman
This looks a lock now given Raw the other day.

Singles Match - Triple H vs Seth Rollins
Long standing feud which will culminate in a match at Mania.

Well it wasn't easy, but just about everyone will be used and the potential Wm matches look great.

Preshow:
ATGBR: (Corbin, Crews, TJP, Kendrick, Nese, Alexander, Hawkins, Swagger, Rhyno, Kane, Breeze, Fandango, Vaudevillians, Kenny, Miz, Ambrose) Winner(s): New Day!
Celebrity match: Show vs Shaq
Cruiserweight championship: Neville(c) vs Austin Aries

Main show:
Smackdown tag team championship: American Alpha(c) vs Harper and Rowan (or the Usos, depending on injury status)

Smackdown women championship: Becky vs Bliss vs Nikki

U.S championship ladder match: Roman Reigns vs Rollins vs Zayn vs Rusev vs Strowman

Raw women championship: Sasha vs Bayley vs Charlotte(c)/with Dana vs Jax

Lumberjack match: Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg lumberjacks; Golden Truth, Henry, Strowman, Bo, Axel, Young, Shinning stars, Titus

Raw tag team championship: Sheamus & Cesaro vs Enzo and Cass vs The Club

Legends match: Cena vs Taker

Smackdown wwe/world championship: AJ Styles(c) vs Orton vs Wyatt vs Samoa Joe

Universal championship: Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho(c)

*Few Notes*
-If it is Show's last match, I feel bad putting it on the preshow, but I doubt Shaq would know the difference.
-Goldberg and Lesnar destroys the lumberjacks, then Strowman runs through both Goldberg and Lesnar and walks off. (Or it could happen after the match)
-AJ turns face on the road to Wm against the Wyatt family, and Joe comes to AJ's aid.
-Jericho wins Royal Rumble and tease challenging AJ, only to eventually choice Owens (similar to Batista/Evolution).

As we comes closer to mania, i'm kinda seeing what the big pictures is for the event and while i'm not a huge fans of some of the stuff i think is going to happen, i still agree that they need to get the stadium packed and get more subscriptions So here what i think the mania card will look like this year

WWE championship match Title vs Career
John Cena (C) Vs The Undertaker

WWE Universal championship match
HHH(C) Vs Seth Rollins

Grudge match
Chris Jericho vs KEvin OWens

AJ Styles Vs Samoa Joe

WWE U.S. Title Match
Roman Reigns(c) vs Braun Strowman

WWE IC Championship match
Dean Ambrose(C)w/Renee Young vs The Miz w/maryse
Special guest referee: daniel Bryan

WWE Raw Women's championship match
Bailey vs Charlotte (c)

Andre The Giant BAttle Royal

Randy Orton Vs Bray Wyatt

Big Show Vs Shaq

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

Pre show

WWE Smackdown Tag Title match
American Alpha(C) vs The Uso'S

WWE Cruiserweight Title MAtch
Rich Swann vs TJ Perkins Vs Brian Kendrick Vs Neville(C)

Alexa Bliss,natalya,eva marie & Tamina Vs Becky Lynch,Nikki Bella Noami & Mickie James

Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho - Universal Title Match - Jericho wins
AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe - World Title Match - AJ wins
Charlotte vs. Bayley - Raw Women's Title Match - Bayley wins
Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Bella - Smackdown Women's Title Match - Alexa wins
Goldberg vs. Brock - Lesnar wins
Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt - Wyatt wins
Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman - US Title Match - Strowman wins
HHH vs. Rollins - HHH wins
The Miz vs. Nakamura - IC Title Match - Nakamura wins
Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jaxx vs. Emma - #1 Contender match - Sasha wins
The Undertaker vs. John Cena - Taker wins
Gallows/Anderson vs. New Day vs. American Alphas vs. Sheamus/Cesaro - Tag Elimination - Both tag belts on the line - Gallows/Anderson win the Raw belts, New Day win the Smackdown belts
Andre The Giant Battle Royal - Big Cass wins

Pre-Show:
Neville vs. Rich Swann - Cruiserweight title - Neville wins
Eva Marie/Natalya/Carmella vs. Mickie James/Becky Lynch/Naomi - Eva Marie/Natalya/Carmella win

IF, IF, IF a report via the WON is true, then WrestleMania will turn out to be a dud in the eyes of a lot of people.

It's reporting that Vince hasn't decided on what match the Undertaker will have. The WON alleges that Taker vs. Cena is the frontrunner but also states that Vince is considering Roman Reigns for the match; the report alleges that Taker vs. Cena doesn't have the build for the future and that's the reason for the Taker vs. Reigns consideration. Furthermore, the report states that there's a possibility that Taker vs. Cena/Reigns could be for either the WWE or Universal Championship.

If this is legit then I think it'd be an example of Vince not getting the sort of reaction he wants from fans. If Reigns faces Taker at WrestleMania, and if this is indeed Taker's last WrestleMania, it's not going to be transformed into some miraculous pass the torch sort of moment in which Reigns is endorsed by Taker. Fans will boo the absolute crap out of Roman Reigns in a match with Taker, there's a possibility of the show being hijacked if said match doesn't close the show.

In my opinion, Taker vs. Cena doesn't need the WWE Championship involved because these are two of the very, very few stars in wrestling who're above and beyond championships.

IF, IF, IF a report via the WON is true, then WrestleMania will turn out to be a dud in the eyes of a lot of people.

It's reporting that Vince hasn't decided on what match the Undertaker will have. The WON alleges that Taker vs. Cena is the frontrunner but also states that Vince is considering Roman Reigns for the match; the report alleges that Taker vs. Cena doesn't have the build for the future and that's the reason for the Taker vs. Reigns consideration. Furthermore, the report states that there's a possibility that Taker vs. Cena/Reigns could be for either the WWE or Universal Championship.

If this is legit then I think it'd be an example of Vince not getting the sort of reaction he wants from fans. If Reigns faces Taker at WrestleMania, and if this is indeed Taker's last WrestleMania, it's not going to be transformed into some miraculous pass the torch sort of moment in which Reigns is endorsed by Taker. Fans will boo the absolute crap out of Roman Reigns in a match with Taker, there's a possibility of the show being hijacked if said match doesn't close the show.

In my opinion, Taker vs. Cena doesn't need the WWE Championship involved because these are two of the very, very few stars in wrestling who're above and beyond championships.

i don't think they really would boo the hell out of reigns if he face taker in the main event at mania, not because that specific crowd hates everything that Reigns stand for but mostly because just like last year, if the show last over 5 hours, fans will just don'T care anymore because they will be tired by the time that match happens just like they did last year with the reigns/hhh match. The crowd didn'T even have any energy left to hate reigns by the time his match happened and that probably what's going to happen if the show is too long again this year.

WWE Championship: Styles vs. Orton vs. Wyatt
Universal Championship: Owens vs. Jericho vs. Balor
Taker vs. Cena
Rollins vs. Triple H
Goldberg vs. Lesnar
Intercontinental Championship: The Miz vs. Bryan
United States Championship: Reigns vs. Strowman
Angle vs. Rusev
Andre the Giant Battle Royal Winner: Samoa Joe, Cesaro, or Corbin
Cruiserweight Championship: Neville vs. Kalisto
Raw Tag Team Championship: New Day vs. Enzo & Big Cass
Smackdown Tag Team Championship: American Alpha vs. The Usos
Raw Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley vs. Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks
Smackdown Womens Championship: Bliss vs. Bella
Falls Count Anywhere: Ambrose vs. McMahon

Really got to wonder if Vince regrets giving Lesnar the streak now. Taker couldve gone to Mania as champion and given the streak and title to Riigns or cena.

If the response anywhere else is any indication, it won't be a dud, it will be a disaster. Vince must be insane to think that Roman Reigns would get other than boo'd out of Orlando against Taker. Hell he will even get boo'd going against Strowman. I really don't see this happening unless changes are made, they aren't even on the same roster right now.

The only way it could possibly happen is if Reigns wins the Universal Title off Owens between now and Mania. Then Taker would have to win the Rumble and pick Reigns as the one he wants at Mania. I personally think that the Rumble winner should be someone who needs the win, Taker doesn't need it. The guy only wrestles a few times a year and is always guaranteed a singles match a Mania. Zayn or Strowman or someone else with more of a future should have that opportunity.

Can't fathom where Vince's head is these days, does he not see the response to Reigns every week? Sure the guy gets one but it's mostly negative, that will not change if he is going against Taker at Mania, as a matter of fact any chance of him staying a babyface will be lost.

And to the other poster who said Cena or Reigns should have broken the streak. Neither one needs it, neither did Lesnar. It was a huge mistake to give it to him, just as this match will be a huge mistake if it happens. So going by the way the WWE thinks, it probably will.

I don't necessarily think that would make WrestleMania as a whole a dud, without the streak Undertaker doesn't have to be at the very forefront of WrestleMania anymore, if they wanted to they could position/treat a Reigns/Taker match similarly to how they did Undertaker/Wyatt from 31 where by the end of the night it was almost an afterthought... however based on the article it doesn't seem like they would want to do it that way. Plus the injury bug hasn't caught WWE nearly as bad as it did last year *knocks on wood* and they can certainly build a very strong card around Taker/Reigns should they decide to go in that direction, but I'm hoping they don't.

My main worry for the show is what they're gonna do with the WWE Championship. I mentioned this in the Cena/AJ RR thread and as much as I don't want to see AJ lose the title, it would be good knowing that should Cena go on to face Taker, the belt will be placed at the very top of the card, maybe THE main event.

I fear that if AJ holds onto the title until WrestleMania and Taker vs. Cena and Orton vs. Wyatt happen there as well, that won't leave any viable challengers for AJ. (I'm worried for AJ in general as either way it looks like he may be out of a top-tier opponent.) I don't want them treating the WWE Championship like they did the World Heavyweight Championship at the final few WrestleMania's before it was retired.

They already gave us a left field opponent when Ziggler was the #1 Contender at SummerSlam and the match was greatly overshadowed and felt irrelevant, that can't happen again.

So my card is something I feel realistically could happen:

Universal Championship
Kevin Owens (c) vs Chris Jericho

WWE Championship
AJ Styles (c) vs Samoa Joe

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

John Cena vs Undertaker (Undertaker costs Cena the title at the Rumble)

WWE Intercontinental Championship
The Miz (c) vs Daniel Bryan

WWE United States Championship
Roman Reigns (c) vs Braun Strowman

WWE RAW Tag Team Championship
Ladder Match
Cesaro/Sheamus (c) vs The New Day vs Enzo/Big Cass vs Gallows/Anderson

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship
American Alpha (c) vs The Revival

Shaq vs Big Show

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Neville (c) vs Austin Aries

WWE RAW Women's Championship
Iron Woman Match
Charlotte (c) vs Bayley

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss (c) vs Becky Lynch vs Natalya

Plus the Andre the Giant Battle Royal and some thrown together multi-person tag matches.

Since it's still way too early to book a legitimate card, I'm gonna attempt to post my "dream card" (meaning the best card I consider possible and somewhat plausible) depending on how everything stands right now.

1. The Undertaker vs John Cena

Been waiting for this match for 13 years.

2. WWE Championship Match: AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle:

Yeah, there's almost no chance of this happening, but there have been the typical rumors regarding an Angle return before Mania this year. For what it's worth, Angle has apparently been telling indie promoters he'll be returning to WWE sometime in the next year. It's not impossible, shut up.

3. Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg: No Holds Barred

Pretty much a lock. No DQ would allow these two to hide Goldberg's deficiencies in the ring while giving them the opportunity to just beat the crap out of each other, which is all this should really be.

4. HHH vs Seth Rollins: Hell in a Cell

Pretty much another lock, and although this match should have a hell of a lot more heat even at this early stage, it's still a feud that's been building for a couple of years. The story alone should be enough to carry this into Mania.

5. Universal Championship Match: Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho

Not the biggest match ever, but the UT has never been treated as very prestigious anyway. I don't think many fans would have a problem with this match. Jericho would win the Rumble in this scenario.

6. Intercontinental Championship Match: The Miz vs Daniel Bryan

I did say dream card didn't I...

7. United States Championship Match: Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman: Last Man Standing

Strowman's been on a role lately and the seeds have been planted. WWE's going to go ahead with the Super Roman push anyway so why not tease the fans with the LMS stip?

8. WWE Raw Women's Championship Match: Charlotte vs Bayley

Almost a lock, though I guess things can always change.

9. Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton

As much as I've loved the dynamic between the two the past couple of months, it seems like an implosion is in order after dropping the tag belts. Orton can't stay a Wyatt forever and what better way to end this than at Mania?

10. The Big Show vs Shaq

Because apparently this is happening.

11. Interpromotional Women's Match: Sasha Banks and Trish Stratus vs Becky Lynch and Mickie James

I don't know, I couldn't think of anything for Sasha or Becky and this would be very fun.

12. Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match: American Alpha vs New Day

Both have to be on the card right? New Day's done all they can on Raw and Smackdown could use some Tag Team depth.

Pre Show:

13. WWE Raw Tag Team Championship Match: Cesaro/Sheamus vs Enzo/Cass vs Gallows/Anderson vs The Revival

14. ATGMBR: Baron Corbin wins for the 2nd year in a row

15. Sami Zayn vs Samoa Joe

Just because the indie darling in me wants them on the card.

Ok here's my card. Not likely to happen but it solves my whole worry with "what are they gonna do with AJ?" I got the idea for this card after watching Smackdown.

WWE Championship:
AJ Styles (c) vs. The Undertaker

Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

WWE Universal Championship:
Kevin Owens (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Triple H vs. Seth Rollins

John Cena w/ Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz (They have to be leading somewhere with the whole Miz/Bryan thing and mostly got the idea to do this after AJ said that Bryan was basically Cena's brother in law)

RAW Women's Championship:
Charlotte (c) vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks

United States Championship:
Roman Reigns (c) vs. Braun Strowman

2 on 1 Handicap Match:
Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper

Intercontinental Championship:
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

Money in the Bank Ladder Match: (returning to WM because unless it's gonna be interbranded, really shouldn't be it's own PPV)
Baron Corbin vs. Sami Zayn vs. Apollo Crews vs. Rusev vs. Kalisto vs. Cesaro (I literally only put him in here because this is gonna end up being a big card so... no RAW Tag Title match)

Smackdown Women's Championship:
Becky Lynch (c) (I expect her to win the title back before WM) vs. Mickie James

Big Show vs. Shaq (I really thought this was a joke until a few days ago)

PRE SHOW:

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal:
I'm obviously not gonna bother listing all the participants but... Sheamus wins.

Smackdown Tag Team Championship:
American Alpha (c) vs. Uhhh...

Cruserweight Championship:
Uhhh... vs. Uhhh...

This is a much bigger card than I had originally thought it would be... the roster is DEEP this time around, a far cry from last year. I also realize it's a bad look to not have the RAW Tag Team Championships being defended ESPECIALLY considering it's the only Championship that I don't have being defended but I just couldn't make the card any bigger. Plus, as I stated at the beginning, besides 5-7 matches on here, the rest isn't likely to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back