Bill Lesnar - EFED

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
In the next few days, Bill Lesnar will be doing his own efed. It features posters from the site itself and is formatted like the wwe. 12 ppvs, 2 rosters etc etc. 3 shows, raw/sd/superstars etc etc. There will be stables, and heels all based on Bill Lesnars views of the forum.

Bill Lesnar is still organizing his plans and tonight will do a draft of the rosters.

Jenks. Bill Lesnar will use you don't worry. He does however have an idea floating around in his head where you create your own ala WCW. Different superstars/intense negotiations for the top stars/ratings wars etc. BUT

Bill Lesnar will defo include you. He wont give away his plans however.

The first ppv is Backlash and Bill Lesnar has a few ideas for it. It is a raw only ppv though

He does however have an idea floating around in his head where you create your own ala WCW. Different superstars/intense negotiations for the top stars/ratings wars etc. BUT
Bill Lesnar will defo include you. He wont give away his plans however.

relevant-to-my-interests.jpg

Lol, taking a look at that cat's face I'm guessing that's a sarcastic meme. I tried to find one that said "You've peaked my interest" but there wasn't one to be found.

Anyway, I think I have an idea what you mean with the competing companies and such. Sounds like fun.

Btw, are you holding a draft today? You have made the prison fun again.

Jenks, Bill Lesnar has almost finalized the rosters but still must do tag teams and stables. Bill Lesnar is however very tired right now and has been for the last few days so he will post tomorrow when he is feeling more awake and the quality can improve.

if u would like a specific wrestling style/attire/entrance rep Bill Lesnar the details.

BELIEVE THE HYPE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back