Biggest character regrets?

:shrug: Don't bring it up in public, it's really simple. That's what PM's are for. I have great conversations with a number of guys over PM. The advantages of a larger inbox.

This indirectly ended up leading to Johnny Scumm being unmasked as a Black Dragon (something else Creative decided to do without asking me - actually that's untrue, as I recall, Numbers directly told me that it would not happen - just before it did) and me taking my ball and going home in a largely justified sulk.
I can't explain why that happened but it was ridiculous. The whole clone/army idea was terrible.

I wish the Apostles of Chaos story line could have been better but allot of that was out of my hands. Ty out RP'ed me plain and simple, but I didn't have any control over Gordito's no show. My no show at the Lottery was also completely unavoidable and out of my hands.

I regret not having a better showing against SHIT at All or Nothing, but I just didn't have much motivation for that match - and unsurprisingly I lost. The Mentorship program was a bust for me, and allot of the ideas that I had became useless.

I also regret half-assing some of my recent promos, most notably against Crock and some tag matches. Not being voted to face Rush at Unscripted was a huge let down since I put all the development between Celeste and Rush over the years into the piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back