Who do you want to get drawn against for the Roulette Rounds?

Miko

WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
So this round is brilliant because it throws up matches and gives people opportunities that you wouldnt normally see, but I think most of us have matches we'd prefer more than others. I'll start for everybody so you can skip this one shall I?

Showtime - World Title: Goes without saying.

My picks, in no order;

Sam Smith/Rush - Respective Titles: These two have been plowing through the opposition of late and have seemingly cleared the field, looking untouchable in the process so their confidence will be at a high. Which is a challenge I'd personally relish. Still, I'd like to think that being drawn against the Automaton would set up an incredibly nervy time for either of these guys.

Barbosa: I think Unscripted was close between us and it was a feud that has caused personality changes with both of us, with that in mind another match between us could be gold. I think I can beat him second time round though, but it'll be a tall order and I wouldnt argue if I didnt. Like Rush/Smith a challenge I'd relish and edge of your seat for those involved.

Alhazred - Humourous gimmick of some kind: It'd be hilarious.

Chris K.O: The one and only time I've called bullshit on a loss, seemingly not without reason either as many people agreed, including a former head of creative. Its worth saying that Kermits been damn good since and this would be interesting because of our past, S.H.I.T was essentially bought in to play wingman for him because I was "solid" and ended up exceeding even my expectations. Like I said Kermit has been great recently and this falls into the category of challenge I'd relish/edge of seater. Plus whether you agree with me, or you think creative got it right or you dont care either way there is at least enough controversy here to make it interesting.

Grand Mystique: Two gimmicks that could work wonderfully together, dark mysterious and all that jazz, plus would Mystiques parlour tricks work with S.H.I.T? To repeat the common theme and main reason I chose all of these matches, its a challenge I'd relish/edge of seater.

I'm looking for an easy match. Wrestlers like Ricky Runn, Chris KO, Mikey Stormrage and Celeste Crimson will work perfectly.

FalKon is ducking me so I didn't include him.

Chris K.O: The one and only time I've called bullshit on a loss, seemingly not without reason either as many people agreed, including a former head of creative. Its worth saying that Kermits been damn good since and this would be interesting because of our past, S.H.I.T was essentially bought in to play wingman for him because I was "solid" and ended up exceeding even my expectations. Like I said Kermit has been great recently and this falls into the category of challenge I'd relish/edge of seater. Plus whether you agree with me, or you think creative got it right or you dont care either way there is at least enough controversy here to make it interesting.

Let's do this box man. I'll pay off creative again with limited editions of The Muppets movie, just like I did against Titus and you the first time. ;)

I'm looking for an easy match. Wrestlers like Ricky Runn, Chris KO, Mikey Stormrage and Celeste Crimson will work perfectly.

FalKon is ducking me so I didn't include him.

Easy matches, eh? Aren't you taking orders from the guy you beat at Unscripted? Sounds like you have everything mixed up. ;) Deal with your love quarrel with Alex Bowen and then come see me. I'll save you from yourself just like I did with Titus and will with the rest of WZCW! Muhahaha :icon_twisted:

Actually, I don't want a match against Showtime at all. I know I'll lose and it won't do anything for me.

I'd like a match that I can genuinely contest in. A match against Ricky Runn would be cool, I think we could have a good match. I'd like to face Triple X again but I know how great he's become, which scares me.

Honestly, I'd rather have an opponent that I can beat. It might help Thrash move up the card a bit, rather than get stuck at the bottom for eternity.

Pretty sure most people are booked in matches they can feasibly win every normal round, the roulette is peoples shot to put in an amazing effort and potentially be rewarded on the spot. Think big.

I really don't know who or what I want. I'd be OK with KO (see what I did there?) since we have unofficial history at the Roulette Round, and I wouldn't hate for Saboteur to be put in a mayhem match just to see what sort of tricks he has up his sleeve.

I know a lot of people see this as a cool chance to sneak in a title win, but I don't know how I feel about that. A singles title run is definitely something I'd like to get out of Saboteur before all is said and done, but right now I'm focused on Saxton and Saboteur regaining the tag titles, and I don't want Saboteur to be too busy defending his singles title to put in the proper time for Saxton and Saboteur.

Showtime.

I ain't done with him yet.

Yes you are.

Titus, Action Saxton, Saboteur, Barbosa, SHIT, Alhazred.

I'm willing to bet endless amounts of money on Krypto facing one of these individuals.

I'm more than capable of sending you to jobbers hell.

Well, I'm capable of politicking against you, strongly.

So, uh. Watch the attitude.

Bitch.

Just watch it? That sounds boring.

Titus, Action Saxton, Saboteur, Barbosa, SHIT, Alhazred.

I'm willing to bet endless amounts of money on Krypto facing one of these individuals.

What a terrible bet. You know it's totally random right? The odds are stacked against you.

I have unfinished business with Thrash so I'd be alright with getting another shot at him, Brent Blaze would be fun to face or team with considering IHW is my homie. Kyrpto, Sandy, Jimmy Flynn or Ricky Runn could lead to some good matches as well for Hunter.

Considering Hunter is a total psychopath seeing him in a Mayhem Rules match would be fun just to see what sadistic things he'd come up with to do with weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back