Big Brother Game - Sign-ups

So I just need a simple yes from everyone who said they'd want to sign up just so I know you guys still want to do it.

CONFIRMED:
klunderbunker
Eddie's Head Cheese
Rated R Enigma
Dynamite Dallas Paige
hyoruinmaru/Milenko
Spidey
A11oftheLights

PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY WERE INTERESTED BUT DIDN'T TURN IN THEIR SIMPLE "YES"
hyoruinmaru (only because you said you only have access to a phone and this game might be difficult to do on just a phone)
Paige Thriller
Please Don't Infract Me Dagger
M
Blade
Cereal Killer
TLC

Like I said, a simple yes will be fine. I need 12-16 players at least. If there's more than 16 then that's fine too. But 12-16 is the best number probably for this kind of game.

Simple yes

Awesome. Now I just need a yes from the following people:

Blade
Cereal Killer
TLC

Maybe even DarksideEric who might be interested.

Just waiting on Cereal Killer and TLC for confirmations.

I'll leave the sign ups open until I wake up. Which will probably be in 8-10 hours. We'll see. The more the merrier! :D

CONFIRMED FOR THE GAME:
klunderbunker
Eddie's Head Cheese
Rated R Enigma
Dynamite Dallas Paige
Spidey
A11oftheLights
hyoruinmaru
M
Paige Thriller
Blade

@Milenko, awesome wallpaper man.

@Milenko, awesome wallpaper man.
I'm a Blazers fan so it's usually that but I have to give credit where credit is due. San Antonio kicked Ass from Round 2 on, They deserve the win.

what's real awesome is the player's names in the background move when I go through screens. I can pick any team in the league as well.

I'm a Blazers fan so it's usually that but I have to give credit where credit is due. San Antonio kicked Ass from Round 2 on, They deserve the win.

what's real awesome is the player's names in the background move when I go through screens. I can pick any team in the league as well.
Definitely, the Spurs turned it up in the finals. They played so good that I wanted the Heat to win today's game just so we could watch more of the Spurs' offense :p

Giving TLC a chance to PM me back since he hasn't been online to see my PM. Also, I'm leaving this sign-ups until maybe a little after Raw since the forums are a lot busier when Raw is on.

Alright, so it looks like no one else is gonna sign up. We have a good number of people so that's great. I will be posting the official game thread where discussion of the game, any questions, and the challenges will be at. Basically, the new thread will explain how everything works. It'll probably be up later on when I wake up in the morning which will be in about 8-10 hours just to be specific.

Here are the confirmed people joining WZ Big Brother Season 1...
klunderbunker
Eddie's Head Cheese (Fallout)
Rated R Enigma (Rated R Nightmare)
Dynamite Dallas Paige
Spidey
A11oftheLights
hyoruinmaru
M
Paige Thriller
Please Don't Infract Me Dagger (Pancake)
Blade
Cereal Killer
TLC

If other people sign up by the time I wake up, then that'll be fine with me. The more the merrier.

Hoping to make this as fun as possible so that there's a season two. Get ready guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back