Best Meltdown

Who lost their shit the...uh..best?

• Crocker (Back in April)

• LBGetBack in the Sports Arena

• Meltdown 138

• The Warlord

Results are only viewable after voting.
The only one I got to see was LG's petulant tantrum over how badly he got whooped on that sports debate so...I guess that wins out.

Crocker’s a broken record, let’s the new guy shine. Lgbt in a landslide for me. I kind of agreed with some of his points but he just didn’t know how to play the game.

Now the writing's on the wall...it won't go away.

(pleasesomebodygetmyreferences)

I dont think I've ever seen someone reference the prodigy

Also it sounds like i've contributed to the meltdown of the year (if i'm remembering correctly, yaz also has to get credit if im remembering correctly as well)

I dont think I've ever seen someone reference the prodigy

Also it sounds like i've contributed to the meltdown of the year (if i'm remembering correctly, yaz also has to get credit if im remembering correctly as well)

Sly pushed him the hardest, but I think a few of us definitely helped, and no one tried to grab him once he fell over the edge.

I even tried to get him to chill a time or two and even told Sly in private at the time that I thought he was being too hard on him.

LBGetBack, I thank you because if it wasn't for you and your brave, but admittedly misguided attempt at debate against Sly, then my Lebron/Jordan thread probably wouldn't have been nominated for thread of the year.

But bruh........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back