Best Hulk Hogan charactor????

• Thread starter Rated R Superstar316
  • Start date
R

Rated R Superstar316

What do you think the best look for hulk hogan was and what was his best charetor?

Hulk Hogan from the 80's: Yellow Truncks, Red Boots
Hulk Hogan from early 90's: Red Pants, Yellow Shirt, Headbands
HollywoodHulk Hogan later 90's into little bit of the WWF/E: nWo Weight lifters belt, Black, Blue and White tights, Black nWo shirt.
Hollywood Hulk Hogan 2003-present: Red and Yellow tights, Red shirt, Hulkamanic weight lifting belt.
Mr. America??? i thought this one was gay

I prefer the nWo Look and charector, thats when he was awesome.

i loved the nwo one, but that wasnt his best as a wrestler. im gonna say his best is when he beat andre at Wm3

I Loved his black and white look, it was a major change to his character

I liked nWo black and white look. It just fit him best. I know that the whole Hulkamania look is classic, but that's the only thing colorful about Hogan. The black and white look is far more fitting

Vintage Hulk Hogan from the 80s was the best. Thats when he put on his best matches against people like the Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior, Andre the Giant, ect. Hollywood Hogan was a great gimmick as well because the hulkamania thing was starting to get stale after about 10+ years. I think that in his prime he was the best face of all time, and as Hollywood Hogan he was the best heel of all time.

I like Hollywood Hogan, it was just that the nWo storyline was so interesting, it was around when I first started watching wrestling and it's stuck, he first time I saw Hogan in red and yellow was something like 2003, when I started watching he was in WCW. I always tend to prefer heels though.

I quite like the new one, but i did like the nwo one as well, its funny watching his matches in the 80s and seeing the clothes he used to wear

i think his character was most interesting, but during the 80's he was in his prime as a wrestler. i'd say the nwo character, it was so productive in giving the buisness more of an attitude character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back