Best cigarette brand

I think we actually just had a thread like this a few weeks ago. Search for it.

But yeah, I'm a Marlboro man myself aswell. Used to smoke Camel Lights for a few years until a buddy turned me on to Reds and I've stuck with 'em ever since.

I like menthol. I smoke Marlboro Menthol Lights. Does this make me any less of a man? No...I just hate coughing up a lung in the morning...

I can't stand any "light" cigarettes. I smoked Marlboro Smooths for awhile, I was coughing blood within a month of starting them.

Newports and menthols in general are disgusting. Especially Newports, those things have fucking fiberglass in them.

I think any type of tobacco is disgusting, it causes bad breath, and yellows your teeth, and it causes cancer. It's addicting, believe it or not you'll get addicted quicker, easier, and worse (making it harder to quit) smoking a few cigs each day than you will going out, blowing a couple hundred on a lot of cocaine, and snorting it up through a dollar bill or whatever you want to use (that was just an example). It causes cancer, and in the end does more harm than good. I would never even become remotely attracted to a female who uses tobacco.

Camel Lights for me, I've tried other brands and did go through a phase of smoking menthols, notably Marlboro Menthol Lights, and by accident, Newports. But I've always come back to my tried and true Camel Lights

no_smoking.jpg

This came to mind when I saw the thread title...

i am not a smoker but I do like to dip ( or chew ) Grizzly and Copenhagen but my friends like marbol for the most part my parents used to roll their own when i was younger lol surprisingly cheaper after you use the roller for a little while

All about Camel Wide lights over here. I've tried other brands/flavors/strengths, but they all sucked in my opinion. I mean, I'll smoke a Pack of Marlboros if I have to, but for the most part, if I'm spending my (not even remotely) hard earned money on something, I'm getting what I want, and nothing of lesser value. Also, they're cheaper than Marlboros.

Oh, and Sign Guy, why is you come into any thread concerning a vice, just to try preaching the evils of (in this case) smoking? Seriously, I think it's to the point, we're all old enough that we know the inherant dangers. I mean, you're not adding anything to the convo, and honestly, just reading your post gave me the urge to light another fuckin' smoke.

I think any type of tobacco is disgusting, it causes bad breath, and yellows your teeth, and it causes cancer.

These are all things that we already fucking know. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

It's addicting, believe it or not you'll get addicted quicker, easier, and worse (making it harder to quit) smoking a few cigs each day than you will going out, blowing a couple hundred on a lot of cocaine, and snorting it up through a dollar bill or whatever you want to use (that was just an example).

Right, stop right there, you're out of your fucking mind. I'm assuming you don't smoke from this little post here, and I'll go all out on a limb here and say you've never tried cocaine either have you? So what the fuck do you know about comparing their addictive qualities?

I've known many people who've become hopeless cokeheads through just trying it a few times on the weekend, I myself struggled with it. So don't come in here with your holier-than-thou attitude and fucking tell me that cigarettes are more addictive then cocaine, because you're talking directly out of your ass.

Seriously, why do people come in and post this shit everytime a smoking thread is started? You don't smoke? Good for you, THEN STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE THREAD. You think we want to hear your fucking "Smoking is bad!" speech? We know it's bad, we're not fucking morons.

JESUS man so many people are pissing me off on here tonight, I'm going straight up vintage xfear all over the place.

I think any type of tobacco is disgusting, it causes bad breath, and yellows your teeth, and it causes cancer. It's addicting, believe it or not you'll get addicted quicker, easier, and worse (making it harder to quit) smoking a few cigs each day than you will going out, blowing a couple hundred on a lot of cocaine, and snorting it up through a dollar bill or whatever you want to use (that was just an example). It causes cancer, and in the end does more harm than good. I would never even become remotely attracted to a female who uses tobacco.

OK tell me something new . Why do people keep telling us this shit it probably will not change our habit .. Even the Fucking taxes do not change it what was the point of you even posting this comment ?

Yes smoking/ tobacco is bad but people constantly tell me I should stop . But no matter what people say I will not quit that easy ; it's not that easy to do as a matter of fact I have tried and tried to quit but nothing helps . I just put quitting in the back of my mind .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back