• Raw and smackdown

• smackdown and ecw

• raw and ecw

• ecw

• raw

• smackdown

• I hate all of them TNA is better than all three brands

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow, what a great thread, the best, right now, and ever, but right now. Well for the ever question, definitely Raw. For the right now, I would have to say Raw and Smackdown are pretty even to me. I think overall Smackdown has the better roster, but Raw has more of my favorite guys.

I voted RAW a little too impulsively, as I think RAW and Smackdown are pretty level at the moment. Both have been flipped on their head talent wise, and both have interesting storylines in development. Martial Law will at least (hopefully) take us to Summer Slam , and they can play out this Vickie Guerrero(sp?) thing for probably the remainder of the year. This is the most interested I've been in a year.
ECW looks like it's in the final stages of the AIDS virus..

RAW. They're pushing the younger talent and they're making new stars.

Seriously, RAW this Monday was a breathe of fresh air and I actually enjoyed despite the fact that alot of it was promos but that'll change in the coming weeks.

RAW could very well be looking at it's best roster in a long while.

Hell ECW, was even enjoyable this week despite their lack of major draft picks.

i voted Raw because its got more potentially interesting feuds and also a fresh new champion...but as for ecw being "in the last stages of the aids virus"...i dont think this cud be further from the truth, their getting the developmental talent as was seen from this weeks announcement of the "talent initiative." Atlas Ortiz looks pretty cool and Matt Sydal (evan bourne) is already getting over with the crowds....so things look pretty good for ECW and RAW...
SD im a bit more worried about...HHH and Hardy have both used Umaga as a whipping boy in the past and i think their drafts could potentially hurt the progress of MVP and Keneddy now who may not get a shot at the top spot which they might have had if they were on Raw...altho im definately looking forward to HHH/Edge so its not all bad on the blue side either

i dont hate the brands, but i do think tna is better, so thats what i voted. after the draft tho smackdown is doing pretty good. raw needs more wrestling, the past two weeks have seen like 20 minutes of wrestling each show, but its usually a great show. i always watch ecw, and its a little below smackdown right now for me.

Many people are underestimating ECW; it still has John Morrison, Matt Sydal and Elijah Burke. That's a crop of good, young talent which could be utilized well if in good hands. Tommy Dreamer is way past his prime, he has no place in Sci-fi ECW and was never good anyway unless he was in an extreme rules match. Mark Henry is boring as champion, he should be on SmackDown anyway. Chavo Guerrero and Matt Hardy are official members of the roster but spend more time on SmackDown.

The Miz is improving in the ring but for some reason, I still can't stand him! Atlas Ortiz has promise but needs to get better ring attire and an actual finisher. Chris Harris debuted with the worst possible name ever and terrible entrance music to go with his bad shape. How did the guy pack so much weight? He was in greast shape in TNA. Finlay is a joke now, he's riding Hornswoggle's coattail for God's sake! What happened to his entrance music?

Have Elijah Burke go over Mark Henry, become ECW Champion and rule the brand's helm. He can align with tag champions Miz and Morrison, and Mike Knox as muscle of the group. They would be a great faction for the likes of Matt Sydal, Atlas Ortiz and Chris Harris to unite and fight against, perhaps with Tommy Dreamer and Colin Delaney on their side, urging them on to keep the old ECW spirit alive. It's a storyline redux, I know, but at least it'd be exciting.

I sort of can't vote.

PROS FOR RAW:
1. Pushing new talent
2. Very interesting "martial law" storyline
3. Atmosphere of "anything can happen"
4. HBK vs Jericho

CONS FOR RAW
1. I don't like most of the main event people
2. Michael Cole < Jim Ross
3. Not as much wrestling

PROS FOR SMACKDOWN
1. Edge. Edge. Edge. Edge. Edge.
2. Jeff Hardy, Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, MVP and Umaga.
3. More wrestling
4. Jim Ross and Mick Foley

CONS FOR SMACKDOWN
1. Triple H seems to be doing the same old, same old
2. Edge isn't champion
3. They still have Khali.
4. Diva's Championship
5. No midcard or tag team titles.

PROS FOR ECW
1. John Morrison & The Miz
2. Listening to Adamle screw up.

CONS FOR ECW
1. Everyone else on the roster for the most part outside of Knox, Bourne, Hardy, and Finlay (without Hornswoggle).
2. Listening to Adamle screw up.

Overall, I'd have to say Raw, because in general, it has a more interesting ambiance to it. But its a shame that I can't magically replace Punk with Kennedy, Batista with the Undertaker, JBL with Edge, and Mysterio with Jeff Hardy lol.

Well since Triple H is on Smackdown that pretty much eliminates them, no matter how big of a positive Edge is.

I picked RAW because I like the storylines going on right now with the Martial Law, the chaos backstage, the new talent, and the wretlers on it. SD! is close, but without Undertaker it isn't up to RAW yet, even though I think they won the draft. SD! has to push the younger talent like Kennedy and MVP.

As much as I like SD!, I think RAW is better right now.
Because they have CM Punk as champ and all younger guys with the titles
I also get the vibe that anything can happen on RAW, just like in the good old days!!
I can't believe RAW is actually pushing younger talent!! WTF
But that is probably because Trips is on SD!

I like SD! too because, it seems to me, that it has more wrestling.
It seems like "the wrestling show" again
But they still have good storylines.

But RAW>SD!
at the moment
not so sure about it when Taker returns

Best brand right now is by far Raw. The reasons being are because a) The very boring and predictable has-been known as Triple H has finally left the brand and b) the younger superstars are finally being pushed into the main event spots.

as of now i say Raw because as of late thats where all of the Action has been Ie CM PUNK winning and McMahon Injured

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back