SCSA's Stunner

5 Worst

Rikishi's Stinkface
Scotty's Worm
Rock's People's Elbow
Kane's Tombstone
Khali's Overhand Chop

ChokeslamToHell said:
How can people possibly like the RKO? It's the lamest finisher going. It's like a second rate stunner.

The RKO is actually a cutter not a stunner, a stunner shoves the opponents throat into your shoulder but a cutter smashes their face off the ground.

robwylde90 said:
The RKO is actually a cutter not a stunner, a stunner shoves the opponents throat into your shoulder but a cutter smashes their face off the ground.

To be technical, The Stunner is a form of a Jaw Breaker, as the RKO is a 3/4 Neckbreaker

Best - Tombstone, Pedigree, F5, That move that Paul Burchill does.

Worst - FU, Edge's gay spear, Hogans leg drop was and still is pathetic, manible claw

the best finisher ever in wwe history is the worm...................NOT!!!!!!!!!! that move hella sux how culd one smak finish anything

the reel best finisher is pedegree kus i did it to my lil brother a couple of times and he ends up with reel big bumps and lumps on his head.....lol

Best - F-5, love that move. Tombstone Piledriver, really cool finisher, Jackhammer, cool move. Chokeslam, cool move, Gore!!! and the list goes on...

Worst - Thumbspike Submission, i mean come on! Edge's Gay Spear, I mean no power and nothing. Worlds Strongest Slam, LAME!!! Angle Slam, Lashley Spear (Wannabe Goldberg) and the list goes on...

Best Finisher: The Vertabreaker (once used by Gregory (Shane) Helms in WCW, now used by Homicide in TNA), The Canadian Destroyer, The C-4 (Paul Burchill's finisher), The Green Bay Plunge (Mr. Kennedy's old finisher)

Worst Finisher: Samoan Spike, Masterlock, The Worm, Left Hook (used by Johnny B. Badd and Mark Jindrak), etc.

I think something that people fail to realize about The People's Elbow is that the move wasn't meant to be taken seriously. It seems like it was put out there to parody finishers like Hulk Hogan's Atomic Leg Drop, and it also put over The Rock as the conceited, third-person speaking character that he was.

Oh, yes. I agree wholeheartedly with anyone who says that the Powerbomb and DDT are overrated finishers. There was a time in WWE where practically everyone used a finisher that was a variation of one of those moves. It was ridiculous!

Worst

Cena's FU (IE Fireman's Carry....normal wrestling moves aren't finishers.)
Warrior's Big Slash
The Samoan Spike
Benjamin's T-Bone (see Cena)
Hogan's Leg Drop
Peoples Elbow
The Worm

The Best
Mandible Claw
Tombstone from Taker
Big Show's Choke Slam is always wicked on smaller guys
DDP's Diamond Cutter
the Cross face
the Sharpshooter
The Razor's Edge
Stunner
Widow Peek
Shooting Star
the F5 was good.

Give Praise To Jesus said:
I think something that people fail to realize about The People's Elbow is that the move wasn't meant to be taken seriously. It seems like it was put out there to parody finishers like Hulk Hogan's Atomic Leg Drop, and it also put over The Rock as the conceited, third-person speaking character that he was.

Yeah but the thing is like the Worm...he actually pinned people witht he elbow

The People´s Elbow is an "Faint Leg Drop Elbow Drop". So like you said Give Praise to Jesus it's an parody on Hulk Hogans finisher. You see when The Rock lifts up the leg just before the elbow drop? It's him going for an legdrop before he falls down into an elbow drop.

Give Praise To Jesus said:
Best Finisher: The Vertabreaker (once used by Gregory (Shane) Helms in WCW, now used by Homicide in TNA), The Canadian Destroyer, The C-4 (Paul Burchill's finisher), The Green Bay Plunge (Mr. Kennedy's old finisher)

Worst Finisher: Samoan Spike, Masterlock, The Worm, Left Hook (used by Johnny B. Badd and Mark Jindrak), etc.

How are the worm and the People's Elbow any different. And yes, the elbow WAS meant to be taken seriously. He even used it as his finisher, including (IIRC) against Hogan at Wrestlemania.

At least The Rock would usually hit a pretty powerful move before he went for The People's Elbow - usually either Rock Bottom or a spinebuster. As for Scotty 2 Hotty, The Worm was usually preceded by a weak-looking face plant. Does anyone honestly believe that move would leave the person incapacitated long enough for Scotty to hit The Worm?

Get the fuck, the RKO is a shit hard move to pull off, id like to see you jump and have your back horizontal about 6 foot in the air. It can be done anywhere, anytime. compare it to the diamond cutter or the stone cold stunner. wins hands down. hardest of all three to do. Just watch orton vs benoit summerslam 04 or even better the following nite on raw. Perfect RKO

robwylde90 said:
Yeah its a form of jawbreaker your right, the RKO is a jumping cutter .

Its a diamond cutter like DDP did only orton jumps in the air when he does it. It was triple h and flairs idea cause they knew randy could jump high. Orton says that himself on randyortonweb.com in an interview you can download that he did on english radio

i really can't believe all the hate for the FU. i bet it's just because it's cena's finisher. if it was someone elses you guys wouldn't even mention it.

Best (some of the best) total elimination,tazmission sharpshooter, chicken wing, shooting star press mandible claw before socko, impaler, bonzai drop (how do you get up from that), The Vertebreaker (i wish they' let helms use it, he's banned fromusing it)
Worst: the thumb by Umaga, the claw from kergan, american dream (elbow to head), all of the Ultimate Warrior's moves, the gorrila press slam and the splah after it, Whoopee Cushion, Delphin clutch , the goon's move (he was to beat up to come back in the ring he could only win by countout), master lock, torture rack, crush's heart punch

The best Finisher - TombStone - The UnderTaker

The worst Finisher - The Worm - Scotty 2 Hotty

Best-Taker's Tombstone, Last Ride, Goldberg's Spear, Jackhammer, HHHs Pedigree, Burchill's Walking The Plank (C4), Kennedy's Green Bay Plunge, Lesnar's F-5, Benoit's Crossface, Angle's Angle Lock, Jericho's Lionsault

Even though it's not a TNA forum-also gotta include AJ Styles' Styles Clash, Chris Daniels-Angel Wings and of course Petey Williams' Candian Destroyer.

Worst-Umaga's Samoan Spike, Khali's Chop to head, Cena's F-U, Hogan's Leg Drop, Mark Henry's World's Strongest Slam, Anyone with a pumphandle slam finisher.

Magicians perform illusions not tricks. A trick is something a ****e does for money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back