Been a while..

Most people hated me. If you consider that quality entertainment then yeah, a lot of pretty good stuff was going on.

Well, I'm new-ish, so the slate is blank with me. It's been amusing around here. There's been a some bets being made (and resulting new names), a few bar room feuds, and a few entertaining new prisoners. And me. I'm good.

How long we talkin? GSB got the snip. One of the few events of much significance, well to me at least.

You're one of the ones who hated me. I have had more than a few obnoxious days so I understand though. Good to see that name still in bold.

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;4473279 said:
You're one of the ones who hated me. I have had more than a few obnoxious days so I understand though. Good to see that name still in bold.

I didn't hate you, still don't. I remember you went on a rant or something, so we probably went back and forth. Who cares?

Who cares, now that's the truth. Little arguments are way too insignificant. Now what is this about a GSB?

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;4473317 said:
Theo, my man. Still keeping busy in the BT section?

Not really. Don't have the time or passion to do so right now. My free time is pretty much spent on my RP for The Beard. Other than that it is all work, no play.

Yeah, that was me. I guess I was wrong. A U.S. title isn't bad though, I guess. I still think he had a lot of unused potential but that's just me, I guess.

What's up man? Don't think I was more than a newb probably before you left.

BT section sadly is pretty dead these days, though it has a pulse. You planning a return there at some point?

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;4473331 said:
That's a shame, you were always a good writer.

Thanks. I still venture into the section as I do care about it. Just don't feel like putting forth the effort creatively or through match writing. It can be draining.

Sorry for being a bit of a dick to you.

Look how much I've grown everybody!

No but seriously, my bad. You didn't deserve it.

You missed the trend of dozens of posters calling each other out in the Bar Room. Luckily, you can still catch the latter part of the questions trend, so enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back