Been a little while..

JohnJohnson

aka JuanJuanson
Doesn't seem like too much has been going on around here. How's everyone been? I think since the last time I was here, I moved into a new house. Still working on furnishing it. It's been mostly work and wrestling for me. Any new people?

Hey hey hey hey, how's it going my man? Probably the only guy on here that has actually been inside the ring before becoming an expert :D How long till we see you in one of the bigger indie leagues?

I ate a brownie for breakfast. We had a mini meltdown from a poster. Dirty Jose returned.

That is all you missed. I think. Actually now I am not so sure. Either way, welcome back asshole.

No new stories? What is wrong with you? Are you maturing or something? If so, stop it.

How is the new job? How responsible are you for all those plane crashes from a month ago?

Hey John, when are we going to see some matches, huh? You still rolling with Hernandez?

We have a show on the 9th. We usually do two shows a month. Last show, I was booked in a match just an hour prior to the show, then it was scrapped like 20 min later. I don't know if I will be on the next show. I was invited to come wrestle at another show a week from today as well. I'm not familiar with the promotion, but apparently this show will be taking place at a strip club. I still have lot's to work on. I'm pretty good at working spots and executing moves. It's just hard putting an entire match together. I've worked a few matches that weren't on any shows. The first one started ok I guess, but then I started forgetting spots and we were calling it in the ring. I was very green at the time and only had 5 min to prepare for it. I worked some the other day that I felt better about. I worked one where Masada sat outside the ring and called the match as we went. That was fun.

Masada is my main trainer now. I train with Hernandez on show days mainly. Masada is incredible. He knows every style of wrestling there is and teaches us all kinds of stuff from Lucha to European to Japanese to East Coast to old school basics. I've been spending more time with him and learning a lot.

The new job is great. I was not responsible for any of the recent plane crashes. All of my planes are doing just fine. I definitely like working on the Electronic Warfare side of Avionics than the Guidance and Control side. More fun, easier, lighter work load etc.

Haven't been too many crazy antics going on. Most of the exciting stuff is usually behind the scenes stuff with the wrestlers. We have a party after each show, so you can imagine what that might be like.

Hopefully I'll have some matches available soon on YouTube. I will definitely let you guys know. I still feel that I have a lot to work on to put together a good match. Wrestling is very difficult. It is also very painful lol. You eventually get used to it though. My second day of training I was getting hurt just taking regular bumps, just this past Saturday I'm taking hurracanranas off the top rope.

Oh and Smark Madden, as far as wrestling in the bigger Indies, I plan to just work around Texas for now. There are a lot of great talents out here. But I do hope to get a match during Wrestlemania weekend at one of the shows there, or Wrestlecon. I guess it all depends on how much I improve. If WM32 is in Dallas, then that is only 30 min away from me and I definitely intend to be good enough to work one of those shows by then.

I think what will be interesting about the event is the fact that we will be the main attraction and not the strippers. So instead of being a drunk guy hitting on strippers, I'll be part of the entertainment that is getting hit one hopefully lol.

Btw, when I start getting good I fully expect to see my pictures in all of your sigs lol. JK, but I do appreciate the support guys. I will say this, you definitely learn a lot and have a better understanding for wrestling after being in the ring. It has definitely changed the way I watch it now.

If the main attraction is oiled up men in tights, I think you may be at the wrong type of strip club JJ.

If the main attraction is oiled up men in tights, I think you may be at the wrong type of strip club JJ.

3032-16142.gif

"It worked in Magic Mike."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back