Because you were all waiting for it...

The usual: What do you think of Sam Smith as a character and me as an RP'er?

I like Smith especially with his Elite X runs. I always like the history aspect that is thrown in from time to time.

I think you're like me and that when you have a goal you fight to get it but when you don't you're sort of floating about which drops the quality.

Favorite Titus match?

Good question. Straight off the bat it's Lethal Lottery but as that was a free for all I would go with Titus wins his first world title v Everest. It was the first time we'd really faced one on one yet had a history going to the start of the fed.

Thoughts on Holmes and myself as an RPer?
Top five opponents?
Top five people you'd love to feud with?
Favourite non-Titus/Lee character match/moment/feud?

Thoughts on Holmes and myself as an RPer?
Top five opponents?
Top five people you'd love to feud with?
Favourite non-Titus/Lee character match/moment/feud?

Opponents: Bratchny, Ricky, Dave, Everest and Vengeance.
Feud I want: Showtime, Ty, Holmes, Sab, Saxton
Moment is probably Sab beating Ty.

I'll be putting all the 'thoughts on me' ones together at the end.

I'd love Celeste to win a belt, she's been about since the start (granted not continuously) and that would help push her to the next level. I'm also glad people have stopped the 'just a girl' RPs against you.

Holmes I like because he took an overused gimmick but made it stand out, made me give a crap about the character. I also like the longevity with alliances/feuds such as Kurtesy, Constantine and now Triple X.

BUMP!

So, pretty standard round of q's from me...
1) What've you been doing in your time off?
2) How do you feel about HoF 2013?
3) What do you think of yourself as an RP'er?

Firstly, 'sup Lee? ;)

Secondly, what do you think of Blade's new gimmick? It's something I'm trying to get as much feedback on as possible.

BUMP!

So, pretty standard round of q's from me...
1) What've you been doing in your time off?
2) How do you feel about HoF 2013?
3) What do you think of yourself as an RP'er?

1) Honestly? I've not read much WZCW at all. I've been doing a bit of charity stuff and working lots.
2) Everest is a great shout, been here since the start and no dramas.
3) I'm inconsistent and actually prefer when I have a random throw away 6 man match sometimes as it means I can have a bit more randomness. On my day I'm second to none other times I'm worse than the worst.

Did you expect things to go the way they did when I faced you?

Your opinions on me?

1) No, in retrospect if I'm honest I still would say the same.
2) Good kid though I think you push for approval a bit too much. THough I would if I lived in COrnwall ;) Keep it up :)

Give me my validation Lee.

You are validated.

Firstly, 'sup Lee? ;)

Secondly, what do you think of Blade's new gimmick? It's something I'm trying to get as much feedback on as possible.

1) It's the opposite of down.
2) See above answer of not reading much recently but give me a show or two and I'll let you know.

Celesteand Holmes is something that I have read. It's intriguing because it's so out there but works so well.

Did creative make a bad decision by having Ty break the tie at Kingdom Come considering his connection with Kermit?

If yes, who would have been a better option to break the tie or should it have been left as a tie?

Do you agree that you should have gotten a rematch?

1-10, how much of a joke is the Eurasian Championship match at Redemption?

Did creative make a bad decision by having Ty break the tie at Kingdom Come considering his connection with Kermit?

If yes, who would have been a better option to break the tie or should it have been left as a tie?

Do you agree that you should have gotten a rematch?

1-10, how much of a joke is the Eurasian Championship match at Redemption?

I specifically asked that I didn't get a rematch this round. I do want one in a few cycles time but I wanted a break from the feud even just to give me a break.

I think a winner was needed and now it's way past the match I've always thought that when it's close to a tie the title holder should retain rather than lose. I think they should have had someone not linked to the fed at all to vote the winner: KB for example. Whoever you'd pick in the fed would have a leaning to one or the other.

It seems like a filler match whilst the tournament is going on, and frankly I don't mind that.

Showtime vs Titus: How would you book it?

Showtime v Titus I would book it initially like Rock/Goldberg started. Showtime doing a "I've beaten them all" type promo and Titus' music hits to challenge Showtime. They've always had this on off alliance thing and I think that could be built into it.

Not really sure to be honest, I think it will. When I'm up you're down, when you're down I'm up. I think Titus would be perfect for a Barbosa feud in that he's many sides to him as well.

Someone's ill and wasting time until Summerfest.

The booking for LL '14? Good or bad? Don't hold back on that one.

KC predictions?

Thoughts on Phenoms Of Wrestling?

As LL'14 was the first show I've read since I've left my initial thought was I knew you'd win without reading anything due to the 'we're in Puerto Rico' bit at the start. I also wasn't a fan of losing the Eurasian to then win the LL. Though you've been one consistent for years so it's good you've got the opportunity. Plus this gives former LL winner and current Eurasian champ Showtime some ammo. Not sure why Beard had his title removed though, did he quit the fed?

I'd need to know the card first before predictions though Titus won't be there. I'd like to see our new favourite Aussie win the Elite X Battle Royale thingy.

POW is a good idea, makes people realise how hard writing matches is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back