Because you were all waiting for it...

Would Titus VS Theron be the ultimate "heroic face VS heroic face" battle? How would you see them in a feud going?

Yes is the answer, and I could see Titus trying to dweeb it up a bit by learning D&D then realise he should do things his way.

Thoughts on Logan showing Titus complete disrespect the last two shows?

You'll see at Lethal Lottery.

But you ran with Irwin for nearly a calendar year. That's commendable.

I probably had one good rp a cycle with him, minor adjustments but it was too much. I had decided on Titus' return for about 3 months before hand so went through the motions on that.

On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 1 being low) how excited are you for the upcoming release of Super Mario Maker?

10. Not for the making side but the seeing what people come up with. I'm tempted to get some graph paper for ideas.

Playtonic (former Rare people) did a Twitch stream with Nintendo yesterday and gave a lot of good tips.

You'll have to share some of your created levels if you do make some. I'm wanting to give that a shot but am unsure of how good they'd be if I create from scratch. If anything I might try to re-create some Super Mario World or Super Mario Bros 3 levels but switch around stuff and have fun with that.

You'll have to share some of your created levels if you do make some. I'm wanting to give that a shot but am unsure of how good they'd be if I create from scratch. If anything I might try to re-create some Super Mario World or Super Mario Bros 3 levels but switch around stuff and have fun with that.

It looks like a fun game. I saw a hack version of Mario 64 on emulator that had been completely remade and the difficulty increased by 100. It was like Cat Mario 64.

... well maybe not QUITE that difficult.

I'm buying a wii u for it. I thought I ready somewhere that mew two is available for it. Pretty stoked. Mario games have always been my favorite.

Any info on the new Pokemon game coming out for the Wii U? Looks pretty good. If it's like Dragonball Xenoverse, that might be enough to convince me to get a Wii U as a secondary console.

The great thing is the difference in physics between the four of them.

I'm buying a wii u for it. I thought I ready somewhere that mew two is available for it. Pretty stoked. Mario games have always been my favorite.

Correct. Any Amiibo can unlock a costume so the character isn't playable but you can give them a costume to look and act like said character. Even Sonic.

Any info on the new Pokemon game coming out for the Wii U? Looks pretty good. If it's like Dragonball Xenoverse, that might be enough to convince me to get a Wii U as a secondary console.

It's more Tekken with Pokemon characters. It's being developed by Namco Bandai.

What are you and your characters stances of big butts, and lying?

I don't like them and I can lie.

There have been some videos showing the likes of waluigi who don't have an Amiibo.

There have been some videos showing the likes of waluigi who don't have an Amiibo.

That sounds really cool. I love what they did with the Amiibos. Any in particular you're looking forward to using? Rosalina tops my list instantly with Link not far behind.

That sounds really cool. I love what they did with the Amiibos. Any in particular you're looking forward to using? Rosalina tops my list instantly with Link not far behind.

People who shouldn't be there. Pacman, Mega Man and Sonic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back