Based off of recent events what do you think will be the main events of Wrestlemania?

Out of these what would you least want to see?

• Reigns vs. Cena

• Brock vs. Rock

• Sting vs. Taker

• The Game vs. The Architect

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
Every year at WrestleMania we get 4 main events and a upper mid-card match built like a main event. My question to year based off of recent events from SummerSlam and up on WWE TV,PPV,Matches,Reports,and Rumors considered...What will be the top 4 matches for WrestleMania. If you want you can put the top upper mid-card match as well.

I say they will be...

Roman Reigns (c) vs. John Cena (WWE World Heavyweight Championship) - With all the reports of WWE wanting Reigns to be the one to beat Rollins for the championship and WWE wanting to do this match. I think it's safe to say this will either happen at WrestleMania 32 or 33. There is no way in hell WWE does a match this big outside of Mania. This could be the match or feud where Cena finally turns heel and Reigns becomes the new hero of the WWE.

The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar- Now that we can confirm it won't be Taker vs. Brock at WrestleMania, Brock needs a new opponent big enough for Mania. Kevin Owens isn't at that level yet, Randy Orton will probably be facing Bray Wyatt, Chris Jericho will probably face Dean Ambrose or not compete at all. As for The Rock, he was originally rumored to face Triple H with Rousey by his side. But since then Rousey is no longer scheduled for Mania and Triple H seems to building to an eventual Mania clash with Seth. So that only leaves 3 people for Rock. Orton,Lesnar,and Sting. Orton like I said will probably face Wyatt and Sting will more than likely face.... THE UNDERTAKER!!....

Sting vs. The Undertaker- Only two stars are Taker level opponents left at this point and they are Sting and Cena. Cena will more than likely face Reigns. But at this point do people really want to see this anymore? I wanna see the feuds and entrances and them face-to-face but that's it. Sting could have died last night with some of those bumps he was taking. It seemed to me like WWE was trying to kill him off. That may sound idiotic but think about some of the stuff they had him do. After that table spot, I thought we had another Owen Hart freak accident type thing and was like "oh my gosh, is he dead." Hopefully, this is both of their last matches or they could end up dying in the ring unfortunately.

Seth Rollins vs. Triple H- Triple H turns on Seth Rollins or vice versa. This is probably a lock for the event.

I think are top three undercard matches will be Kevin Owens vs. Daniel Bryan for the Intercontinental Championship,Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt.and Chris Jericho vs. Dean Ambrose (if Jericho wrestles.)

What do y'all think the main events will be.

Reigns and Cena can work but I feel that the crowd isn't going to get into it if it's a face vs. face match up. I kind of feel like WWE needs to decide if they want Reigns to be the new face of the company the WWE has to do something drastic for that to happen.

That being turn Cena heel. It's been said a thousand times yes but the only way for every fan to be 100% behind Reigns is for Cena to be hated by everyone. I mean the older fans will already boo Cena (that's a given) but once you have the female and younger audience turn on Cena too. Then play an angle at how he's mad that Reigns took his spot. Then you can have something really special at WM and it shows WWE's vote of confidence in Reigns.

Every year at WrestleMania we get 4 main events and a upper mid-card match built like a main event. My question to year based off of recent events from SummerSlam and up on WWE TV,PPV,Matches,Reports,and Rumors considered...What will be the top 4 matches for WrestleMania. If you want you can put the top upper mid-card match as well.

I say they will be...

Roman Reigns (c) vs. John Cena (WWE World Heavyweight Championship) - With all the reports of WWE wanting Reigns to be the one to beat Rollins for the championship and WWE wanting to do this match. I think it's safe to say this will either happen at WrestleMania 32 or 33. There is no way in hell WWE does a match this big outside of Mania. This could be the match or feud where Cena finally turns heel and Reigns becomes the new hero of the WWE.

The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar- Now that we can confirm it won't be Taker vs. Brock at WrestleMania, Brock needs a new opponent big enough for Mania. Kevin Owens isn't at that level yet, Randy Orton will probably be facing Bray Wyatt, Chris Jericho will probably face Dean Ambrose or not compete at all. As for The Rock, he was originally rumored to face Triple H with Rousey by his side. But since then Rousey is no longer scheduled for Mania and Triple H seems to building to an eventual Mania clash with Seth. So that only leaves 3 people for Rock. Orton,Lesnar,and Sting. Orton like I said will probably face Wyatt and Sting will more than likely face.... THE UNDERTAKER!!....

Sting vs. The Undertaker- Only two stars are Taker level opponents left at this point and they are Sting and Cena. Cena will more than likely face Reigns. But at this point do people really want to see this anymore? I wanna see the feuds and entrances and them face-to-face but that's it. Sting could have died last night with some of those bumps he was taking. It seemed to me like WWE was trying to kill him off. That may sound idiotic but think about some of the stuff they had him do. After that table spot, I thought we had another Owen Hart freak accident type thing and was like "oh my gosh, is he dead." Hopefully, this is both of their last matches or they could end up dying in the ring unfortunately.

Seth Rollins vs. Triple H- Triple H turns on Seth Rollins or vice versa. This is probably a lock for the event.

I think are top three undercard matches will be Kevin Owens vs. Daniel Bryan for the Intercontinental Championship,Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt.and Chris Jericho vs. Dean Ambrose (if Jericho wrestles.)

What do y'all think the main events will be.

After last night's injury to Sting I think you can rule out the Sting vs. Undertaker match. I'm still holding out hope for a Rock/Triple H match with Rousey and Stephanie involvement. I think money talks, and I'm sure Vince could pay Dana White any amount of money to let Rousey appear at Mania. The only match of those four that I think has a realistic shot of happening is Seth vs. Triple H. I don't think Rock will risk an injury that will affect his Hollywood career against Brock's wrestling style.

If they are really in the John Cena vs. Roman Reigns route (which I doubt) they really need to get it straight, because both man will be heavily boo'ed. Just like the idea of having Batista vs. Randy Orton was heavily boo'ed. I would rather see Roman Reigns working heel here, only to in the end get the respect of John Cena, but really, I don't need to see this match at WrestleMania. SummerSlam should be fine.

If I had the book in my hands, I would probably go with The Shield guys main eventing WrestleMania for the WWE Championship. I would also go with Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Bryan for the second biggest match. In that way, they can have The Rock vs. Triple H again (which I don't see any reason to happen, but fuck it) and let Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn be the Intercontinental Championship Match. John Cena could wrestle Sting or The Undertaker and the reason that this match still hasn't happen astounds me. That's probably the biggest money match that they can have.

Seth Rollins (c) v Daniel Bryan

Triple H v the Rock

possibly Roman Reigns v Dean Ambrose

I'm really glad WWE have opted to put the Undertaker v Lesnar rematch at Hell in a Cell, but it leaves questions over who does each man face at Wrestlemania. I'm starting to think that Undertaker will face John Cena (especially since 'Taker is now being portrayed as a heel), and Brock Lesnar will possibly face Sheamus (perhaps stemming from Brock causing a failed MITB cash-in attempt)

Bray Wyatt v Sting

I completely agree with Lynchcats that Rock will never risk to be in ring with Brock..... And according to me, the match is not reasonable enough to be made.....

Kickoff Show: Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal- Braun Strowman wins Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Match Order

1- WWE Tag Team Championships (Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match) (Triple Threat Match)- The New Day (c) vs The Dudley Boyz vs The Usos- Winners: New WWE Tag Team Champions The Dudley Boyz

2- WWE Intercontinental Championship- Kevin Owens (c) vs Sami Zayn- Winner: New WWE Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn

3- (Grudge Match)- Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt- Winner: Bray Wyatt

4- WWE Divas Championship (Fatal 4-Way Match)- Charlotte (c) vs Paige vs Nikki Bella vs Sasha Banks- Winner: New WWE Divas Champion Sasha Banks

5- (Grudge Match)- If Triple H Loses The Authority Are Finished For Good But If Rollins Loses He Must Leave WWE- Triple H vs Seth Rollins- Winner: Seth Rollins therefore The Authority are gone for good

6- WWE United States Championship- Finn Balor vs Dolph Ziggler (c) w/Summer Rae- Winner: New WWE United States Champion Finn Balor

7- The Undertaker vs John Cena- Winner: The Undertaker

8- WWE World Heavyweight Championship- Triple Threat Match- Roman Reigns (c) vs Dean Ambrose vs Daniel Bryan- Winner: Still WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns, therefore the heel turn happens for Roman here at Mania as he beats both Bryan and Ambrose as he attacks both men post match leaving both laying

9- (Main Event)- Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs The Rock (Special Guest Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin)- Winner: Brock Lesnar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back