Bar Room is FUN tonight

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Paris Hilton is a waste of air. Apparently she's worth an argument though.

Various other things are being argued too. This is a great example of great bar room stuff. Take note bar flies.

I love how the two old guys have to come in here and start two threads to make this place work so well.

Were you addressing me or Dexter.

I'm sorry, I'm just so used to the quote a respond tactic that I sometimes can't recognize a direct comment to myself.

Ah, so you think that the threads are enjoyable, the Cena argument isn't dead, and this isn't the only place worth visiting?

Find me an interesting thread and I will post in it.

Oh I don't know.

Favorite Smackdown Moment
The Real Modern Rivalry
The Best Feud series
History of Wrestlemania
History of Summerslam
History of In Your House
Bound For Failure

Would you care for NWS?

Oh I don't know.

Favorite Smackdown Moment
The Real Modern Rivalry
The Best Feud series
History of Wrestlemania
History of Summerslam
History of In Your House
Bound For Failure

Would you care for NWS?

Oh I don't know, go and read those threads and you will find my name in every one of them. Probably more than once, except for Bound For Failure. I don't really do wrestling outside of the WWE.

You have to make your own fun there Takerfan. I have to get up at 8am for it on here if i want to. At night, the prime time for talking... there is all of 3 people.

You know, the whole "I've done it" argument just doesn't hold up. One night I had the last 28 posts. Know what happened? People said other stuff and I posted about that.

You have to make your own fun there Takerfan. I have to get up at 8am for it on here if i want to. At night, the prime time for talking... there is all of 3 people.

The only time that I can spark a debate/argument is if I say something outlandish.

Example: The Rock sucked. Stone Cold Steve Austin was a prude. Randy Orton sucks. Ric Flair is better than Hogan. Hogan better not fucking come back. And my all time favorite: John Cena is horrible.

I don't exactly believe all of those things, however, I have to say them sometimes to get a bit of fun, then, on the ones that I don't believe, I have to retract. That makes the argument suck at the end.

You know, the whole "I've done it" argument just doesn't hold up. One night I had the last 28 posts. Know what happened? People said other stuff and I posted about that.

I'm not going to post against every single person that makes their opinion known.

In 99.9% of the threads, you either believe one way or the other. After you make your point, someone else just comes along and simply says, "I agree with just about everyone that posted." or, "I agree with such and such." And they simply restate what has already been said.

It is only fun when people are totally against what you say. I.E. John Fucking Cena.

Dude, why the hell didn't you jump in on me in that Class thread in the Cigar Lounge then? You said you disagreed with me, fucking let me have it then. I can take it.

Dude, why the hell didn't you jump in on me in that Class thread in the Cigar Lounge then? You said you disagreed with me, fucking let me have it then. I can take it.

Because Razor beat me to it.

Just like I said earlier, the threads consist of a lot of this: "I agree with such and such." Then you just simply restate what has already been fucked like a cheap ****e. I didn't want to do that. Besides, Razor is my enemy right now. We're sort of in a faction feud. Promoting the whole Cigar Lounge Debate League thing. We face off in the 4th week. He has no fucking idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back