Bands that you can't stand listening to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Chemical Romance Limp Bizkit Kid Rock and Fall Out Boy i can't stand them i'd rather rip my ears offs than listen to one song of any of theirs

Everyone hates me for saying this...but Aerosmith. I've tried to like them, I've tried my damndest to find ONE song by them that I could like, so that I can't say I completely hate them....but I can't! I just REALLY can't stand them. His voice just makes me want to punch infants. Its so bad. I like other music from that era, from that genre...hell, I probably have the most eclectic taste in music out of anyone I have ever met. I listen to people like Ella Fitzgerald, classical music like Mozart, heavy metal like Mudvayne, rap like 50 Cent, soft rock like Lifehouse, pop like Nsync, and this girl I am seeing is getting me into emo and indy music.

But, there is just something about Aerosmith I can't stand. I hate their lyrics, I hate seeing them, and I hate his voice.

Kiss, Bon Jovi, Posion, Motley Crew, and the Dixie Chicks. There are a few others that I can't stand.

Aerosmith and U2...man i just cant see why people think they are great...

i saw MTV had there award show on the other night, so i stopped for a minute, and i dont think i saw ONE thing good on there...but i am also 30 yrs. old too, so go figure...all those poser ass art *** MTV "indy" bands just plain suck...

pretty much ALL rap from about 1998 till now... dont get me wrong i like the classics, but it hit a piont where everybody under the sun was/is rapping about there cars, there money, there jewelry, come on what happened to the art of rhymeing and beats...

oh yeah ...

2PAC...

i was glad somebody killed that overrated, attention grubbing, mediocre rhymeing, self centered, piece of shit...but somehow he manages to release an album every year...

i hate it how you see all thses tributes about him on tv or whatever, like he was the second coming of Bob Marley or something...bullshit the dude was a lowlife fake ass just frontin for the camera...fucking corny man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back