Awesome Kong to WWE?

TNA marks don't like WWE. Well this is news to me.

Please don't start this BS. You act as if they don't have a leg to stand on with their argument.

Anyway, it's tough to waste someone like Awesome Kong and book her in any other way besides absolutely dominant. I can't see them fucking this up.

TNA marks don't like WWE? Well this is news to me.
Fuck off. I dont want them to screw it up but TNA did it with her and she is not your normal WWE female wrestler so it's very possible. Booking her is simple, just pick one of the capable faces (and they have a few) and there could be a number of great matches.

This is the best they could get out of Kong. And there is no way in hell it could happen in WWE.

Nothing like this has ever happened before. There is no precedent of a dominant female who has been big on the independent scene going to WWE. Therefore I don't really understand how you can be so dismissive so early.

I agree with you on how to book her. That's a no-brainer.

Nothing like this has ever happened before. There is no precedent of a dominant female who has been big on the independent scene going to WWE. Therefore I don't really understand how you can be so dismissive so early.
Luna-Vachon.jpg

Well I didnt say she would be turned into a joke. I just dont think she will be used as effectively as she could/should be.

You agreed with shattered dreams when he said:

If they do not make her into a joke within a month I'll be surprised.

I could have misinterpreted what you were saying.

Anyway, she almost certainly won't be used as well as she could/should be. But then again, there are very few wrestlers in WWE who are.

She's going to be one of two things: A total comedy character OR a beast who'll destroy everything in her path. In order to find out which, we'll have play the waiting game.

Jesus christ, can any TNA mark ever say "Oh thats good for WWE, it may help their division"? No people made the same assumption for Natayla and now she is the divas champion and this is all because TNA fucked up with her because of Hogan and his friends.

I would love to see her booked in matches like handicap matches against the bellas where they swap places many times but still she beats the shit out of them.

Also someone check on Bubba the love sponge, he may have had a heart attack.

Jesus christ, can any TNA mark ever say "Oh thats good for WWE, it may help their division"? No people made the same assumption for Natayla and now she is the divas champion and this is all because TNA fucked up with her because of Hogan and his friends.

I would love to see her booked in matches like handicap matches against the bellas where they swap places many times but still she beats the shit out of them.

Also someone check on Bubba the love sponge, he may have had a heart attack.
It's not a matter of TNA. It's a matter of WWE. Who have shown in the past that big women with strong "anti-diva" convictions don't go well with their line of work. For one, Kong doesn't fit the mold with the other WWE women. Then you had her strong views and her personality, the fact that the Divas roster is limited and that there are limitations to her ring work there, it just does not pan out well.

Maybe this is a sign of things to come. They've obviously been stepping up as of late with their diva's division. Awesome Kong would actually add something to the division. Or of course they wouldn't have hired her...

Kong is a great wrestler and will be a draw for the Diva's. It's all up to creative on how to use her... however, I'm guessing they had plans for Aloisia when she was initially going to work for the E and wanted her to be the centre of attention, so they can probably tweek their sketches a little and slap them on the booking of Kong.

That's to say if she is going to the E. I'll wait till she hits the camera.

Now WWE needs to finish the Bellas/Bryan storyline by having the reason Bryan is refusing their advances be because he already has a girlfriend:
SDR_0035.jpg

Do people really think they are going to bring her in and put her over all the divas and make her the focus of the division right away? Do these same people say I am the blind one?

Over/under 6 months before she is working with Chavo?

Do people really think they are going to bring her in and put her over all the divas and make her the focus of the division right away? Do these same people say I am the blind one?

Over/under 6 months before she is working with Chavo?

Definitely over. Way over.

She'll start off as a bodyguard/enforcer type of character, much like when Chyna first appeared. Eventually she'll get involved in in-ring action with the divas, and will run rampant over them.

Until she encounters Beth Phoenix. Then, to quote the voice of the WWE for years, business will definitely pick up. The end result will be the divas division to pull even farther ahead of the over-rated and struggling knockouts division, in my opinion :)

I just hope she doesn't wrestle against the men, except for perhaps the occasional novelty match. This never works out well, not for the diva or for the men she defeats either.

With as vain as Vince McMahon and creative was with Mickie James and her weight issues, as good a wrestler as Kong is, why would they hire her?? If they would let Mickie go, then I cannot see why they'd bring in Kong even if she could tear down the who WWE roster even with one arm tied behind her back. Call me crazy, but Vince is still all about aesthetics when it comes to the ladies. I still think this is all speculation. There are still some people who may find other wrestling companies better suited for them other than WWE, and given her recent arrest, I know WWE's zero tolerance policy could also serve as probably some issues given her behaviour issues in the past. So I wouldn't ring any party whistles just yet saying the Divas Division is shaping up.

Didn't she already sign with them on the 29th?

I could see them hiring her just for Beth Pheonix without thinking ahead. I think it'll be cool for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back