Army Of Tow

jrumpi

Occasional Pre-Show
This would be a ppv directed to the tag team where we can see new fresh faces and rely good tag matches that can also bring back prestige to the titles. But this will not be just a tag team ppv it will be gimmicky where it will be some what of a gauntlet match . Do not worry you can have filler matches in it .

Here is how its going to be the tag champs y2j and show will face the #1 contenders in the opining match who are batista and rey .Lets say the tag champs win they will get ready cuz they are going to face new contenders after a while . we now have a whc match , then we will have a #1 contenders match crime time vs legacy lets say crime time wins , we will have a ic champion chip match . Now we begin the 2nd round with y2show vs crime time , lets say y2show wins again they will get ready for the final round . Next is the last #1 contenders match for the night DX vs hart dynasty , DX wins cuz big nose says so lol any way then we go to a wwe champion chip match then we get ready for the final match for the tag titles winners y2j show just to bug HHH lol .

Now this is my concept so lets say back there at the beginning batista and rey won against y2show then batista and rey will continue the gauntlet and so on untill the end of the night . Now this may be unfair for the tag champs but if they win they will get to show how good of a tag team they rely are .

Also if u would like you can make the tag matches gimmicky as in ladder match or just singles or cage . I prefer the end of the ppv as in the last tag team match to be a ladder match but I think thats to much .

The only gripe about this idea is that the fans may not like this cuz the tag division is not hot but imagine if this was the attitude era you would have the hardys and Edge and christian and the out laws and APA and 3D and a mix of tag teams like the rock and sock or HHH and steve austin or kurt and rikishi .

I love the idea and I call the PPV army of two . Hope u like it .

That actually sounds like a very good way to bring prestige back to the Tag Team Titles and the Division in on itself. The Tag Team Division has been dying for a while since the Hardy's split up for good. While there was always potential to reform, not many tag teams prospered in their absence with the small list being Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch, Paul London & Brian Kendrick, and John Morrison & The Miz.

The problem with this concept is that the Tag Team Titles were never a main event level title. If they were, the MegaPowers would have held them back in late 88 or early 89.

I see this as having potential, but it would not work, the idea of a gauntlet for the tag titles happening over the course of a PPV is great, it will add prestige, but I dont think centering a PPV around it will put butts in the seats unless the midcard was extremely solid.

Just My Opinion

The problem with this concept is that the Tag Team Titles were never a main event level title. If they were, the MegaPowers would have held them back in late 88 or early 89.

Of course it was never a main event level Title, but I don't understand why. Also worst point ever put forward about the Mega Powers. Hate to break it to you but it was over 20 years ago, and god only knows wrestling has changed one hell of a lot. I don't even see the point you were trying to make with that.

Look at the people who have held it! Former world champions left right and centre (and I mean former, not incluing those who held the titles in their rise). Remember Wrestlemania 9? Tell me that you didn't watch it for Ted DiBiase and I.R.S vs Hulk Hogan and Brutus Beefcake.

Something you have to recognise is that Jericho and Big Show are multiple time World Champions. They have main evented the biggest shows in the biggest areas before, so it wouldn't be an issue for them. Same goes for Rey and Batista. In my opinion its the best title to watch atm. Jericho and show are dominating it all again, and while Undertaker (multiple time Tag Champ himself) and CM punk are doing well (I think Undertakers looking a little slow) are doing well, every other title is boring me to death atm. The tag titles are carrying the product now slightly (notice Jericho and Show are appearing on every show, especially RAW to assist the guest hosts in getting over).

So I say you give the titles the push they deserve and have this PPV go ahead. Saying that, I'd prefer a competition a bit like Wrestlemania IV, then the winners face the champions, but I love the tournaments. Maybe have a 4-hour PPV again with King of the King and this little tournament on the same card?

Great suggestion though...

yea. i like this idea. it takes away from the fact that some PPV's are filled with matches i dont wanna see and im just waiting for the WHC match at the end. this would be a PPV where every match counts towards the next match, so i wanna see every match. simular to the old KOR PPV's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back