Are You Never Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell a Cena -vs- Big Show rematch where the winner will get Edge at WrestleMania 25, I don't think the fans will be too happy with Big Show mixed into a triple threat or in the main event versus Edge at all. But I would not put it past the WWE to do whatever they want and ruin the title match with something stupid like this, for some reason they love doing that.

There's no way Big Show will be in the main event at WM25. The only way that it could be possible is if Cena is added to make it a triple threat. I would be very VERY suprised though if Big Show is even in this match once all is said and done, and not a good suprised. Big Show can just f/off and leave a Edge & Cena, it's so much better.

As much as I don't like it I gotta believe that they are going to go with a triple threat. If you take the stance they won't do it, you have to ask yourself what would Big Show do at mania if he's not in the title match? The only thing I can come up with is Money in the Bank and I doubt that would happen however never say never. So even though hardly anybody wants show in the Edge/Cena match I gotta believe it's gonna be a triple threat.

I see nothing wrong with Bi Show vs Edge, but i think it will be made a Triple Threat by some stupid way, i am actually looking forward to it, he have seen an Edge/Cena title match many times, but none with the Big Show and Edge. Besides, Big Show wil actually work in the match

Eugh, this thread is awful. You better be happy I saw this, because if NorCal got to it first he'd probably have infracted you. We have a spam Zone for a reason - use it.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back