AoN 2014 Discussion: Elite X Championship

Dan Severn's Moustache

Patent Pending
Fallout has quickly cemented himself as one of the most dominant Elite X Champions in WZCW history, amassing a total of 5 victories whilst defending the prestigious championship. However, at Meltdown 103, it appeared that Frank Mortlock was too much for Fallout, and desperate times called for desperate measures. After Fallout disqualified himself, the No Disqualification rematch for the Elite X Championship was set up at All or Nothing. But Constantine looms over both men, having earned himself a championship bout with the victor of the previous match at the special event. Can Fallout complete his reign of dominance to earn his title shot? Can Frank Mortlock swiftly make a huge impact on WZCW? Or can Constantine seize what he deems is rightfully his?

I'm surprised at the outcome that came in the shows this week, but it will be cool to get two Elite X matches this round! I have to go with Fallout retaining in the first match, even though it would be a good moment for Mortlock to get a title so early in his run. Constantine could very well beat either one of them, so the prediction is subject to change when I read your RP's after the deadline, but I'll go with Fallout completing the gauntlet for now. He's come so close and I think he can do it.

Without speculating on my own fate, I think Constantine had the better RP than Mortlock. I won't explain why because I don't want to cloud Creative's perception, but it was close.

I don't really want to speculate on my match but I do think that this series of matches should be perhaps the most entertaining and undecided matches on the entire card. My two opponents have really pulled out some great work this round and any one of them deserves to leave the PPV as Champion.

As for who will, I don't have the slightest clue at this point. I don't envy Creative but they know what they're doing and I can't wait to see the result of that. It should be really entertaining to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back