KC VI Discussion: Constantine (c) vs. El Califa Dragón [Elite X Championship]

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
4W3ICln.png

“The Elite X Gauntlet: Final Stage”

John Constantine, one third of The Elite is on the precipice of being the first man to run the Elite X Championship gauntlet and claim a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship since the first time since losing to Showtime David Cougar at All Or Nothing 2 years previous. Standing in his way, is a man who was originally booked to take part in the Tag Team Championship match. El Califa Dragón has notched up victories against the likes of Steven Holmes recently but Constantine represents a whole new challenge altogether.

Can John Constantine finally show the world that the Elite X gauntlet can be done given the right motivation and talent? Or will he fall at the same hurdle at which he took Fallout down? El Califa will be doing his utmost to prove it is the latter. But can he do what 6 others couldn't?

Discuss & Predict!

So the one title that's eluded me on either character, now I finally have a chance at it.

This is so much more than just an Elite X Title match, it's also a chance at the World Title again for Constantine. So I'm trying to stave off two world title contenders at KC, for a shot of my own, and the Elite X Title.

So I'm sure since Dave is so close to that opportunity, he's going to give it his all, and I feel like I'm in a bad spot right now for ECD. With having to change gears so drastically and so suddenly from where I was working with LMD and the tag title shot, now I gotta reverse course and everything I'm doing storyline wise. Last round I kinda just hit reset to try and do something for my character.

Honestly, I rarely say this but I don't have a very good feeling about my chances. The game remained the same for Constantine, win and you get a title shot, now he just has a face and a name to go against. My story's all fucked up so I don't know what I'm going to do to rectify it into a title winning RP.

There is so much at stake in this match.

Constantine completing the Elite X gauntlet and getting the WHC shot vs. Califa earning the EX title and putting an end to Constantine's said gauntlet run.

It's definitley going to be interesting to see if Ty can pull of the big storyline turnaround and put something out to end the streak.

I'm really looking forward to this one... although I feel like I've said that about every match so far. Kingdom Come, motherfuckers.

There have been some close matches in Constantine's run with the Elite X, but this is going to be Dave's biggest test. I think all of the pressure is on Dave in this match. Sure, Ty hasn't won the Elite X, but Dave and Constantine go straight to the top if he can be the first to successfully complete the 7 defenses. There's a ton of pressure, but if Dave can rise to meet it, he'll be tough to beat.

Very interesting match with two very talented veterans of the fed, I'm looking to get into more detail on the podcast but I can't help but root for Constantine to finally get all seven defenses, move onto to the World title scene and hope for a revamp of the Elite X title.

That being said ECD can easily win this and I look forward to seeing what Ty can do with the character outside of a tag team.

Despite the sudden shift in challenger this match has story written all over it, on the one hand it'd be fitting if John Constantine, the man who lost the Elite X Title at this PPV last year to none other than S.H.I.T would turn out to be the first man to complete the gauntlet with the same kind of grit and determination that saw him emerge with the KFAD. On the other hand, this is the same John Constantine that waited until Fallout was exhausted from a previous defense before taking the title away from him on his own seventh defense, I wrote an RP that focused on the odd form of "justice" in wrestling not long ago, and it would be fitting if El Califa tripped Constantine at the final hurdle.

Should be a cracker either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back