Anyone else see this? No Surrender

Status
Not open for further replies.

farlance

Pre-Show Stalwart
This was on TNA's website last night after Impact

“Due to a pending legal situation the brackets for next week’s No Surrender World Title Qualifier Tournament cannot be posted at this point. TNA Officials are working as we speak to iron out the problems, and TNAwrestling.com is being told the brackets will appear right here at 9AM Eastern time Friday morning instead.”

Anyone else see that or know what it means?

This was on TNA's website last night after Impact

“Due to a pending legal situation the brackets for next week’s No Surrender World Title Qualifier Tournament cannot be posted at this point. TNA Officials are working as we speak to iron out the problems, and TNAwrestling.com is being told the brackets will appear right here at 9AM Eastern time Friday morning instead.”

Anyone else see that or know what it means?

this is because of the legal situation between Rhaka Kahn and Kurt Angle with the order of protection she has against him. witch means that something will have to be done in order for her to compete in the Knockout Tournement because Angle is not alowed within so many feet of her. and he's the TNA champ which means she's shit out of luck....the way i see it happening though is Kurt will film all his stuff on Monday nights taping so she can come in for Tuesday's taping and do the tag match since he won't have to be at the tapings

What does Rhaka Kahn have to do with the No Surrender World Title Qualifier Tournament?? I, myself, don't what this means, but I'm 88% sure it has nothing to do with her.

this is because of the legal situation between Rhaka Kahn and Kurt Angle with the order of protection she has against him. witch means that something will have to be done in order for her to compete in the Knockout Tournement because Angle is not alowed within so many feet of her. and he's the TNA champ which means she's shit out of luck....the way i see it happening though is Kurt will film all his stuff on Monday nights taping so she can come in for Tuesday's taping and do the tag match since he won't have to be at the tapings

No thats not it because the bracket was referring to the four way at no surrender for the heavy weight title.

Word.

That doesn't quite make sense.

They can't post the brackets for a tournament that regards the World title because of the Kurt/Rhaka situation?

1- Kurt is already in the World title match at No Surrender....because he's the champ...and normally the champ is in the match....defending his title...

2- Even if that was the case, they could still post the brackets on the website...unless Kurt and Rhaka restraining order prevents them from surfing the web at the same time.

Might this possibly have anything to do with Ken Anderson's 90 day no-compete clause expiring tomorrow? Just a thought, but it's quite possible that he would end up in this tournament. Or am I crazy???

Might this possibly have anything to do with Ken Anderson's 90 day no-compete clause expiring tomorrow? Just a thought, but it's quite possible that he would end up in this tournament. Or am I crazy???

Now that makes sense and could be considered a very plausible, and logical decision.

If that is the case, I would prefer TNA maybe saying due to legal issues we can't announce it until Impact! and maybe creating some hype for a small boost in ratings rather than giving up the goods on the website.

The very first thing that popped into my head when I read the original post was: Ken Anderson Anderson! I see someone has also mentioned that. It makes total sense.

I wonder if thats the name he'll be using in TNA or if it will be changed to something else. Also curious to know if he will be using the "kennedy echo kennedy" line in his promos. I guess i'll find that out soon enough!

Granted they can do whatever they want, but to me it doenst make any sense that it would be Kennedy. They are having new comer Bobby Lashley fight Rhino while they bring in another new comer and put him into the tournament for the main event

Doesnt Lashley have a MMA fight coming up soon though ? And from what i understand he will vanish for around 2 months at a time to train for his MMA fights, so pushing him as a legit threat to the world title at this time may be silly, having him pushed like mad to vanish for his MMA fight.

Kennedy seems a logical thought, Legal bein theyve not yet signed him to a contract and maybe hes told dixie in advance he will sign asap.

Guesse well just wait to see what happens here ......

Who knows, here are the brackets

BRACKET 1
“The War Machine” Rhino vs “The Icon” Sting
Hernandez vs Homicide (First time ever)

BRACKET 2
“The Phenomenal” AJ Styles vs Chris Sabin
Suicide vs Doug Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.