Anybody going to Mania 25 or have been to previous Manias?

Freakinflax

Dark Match Winner
I went to WM24 in Orlando and loved it. Got a little cloudy during M in the B, but all in all was a great show. I actually missed the playboy match because I found other Flair fans in the arena and just talked about Flair matches.

The people I met that day/weekend were incredible. My friend and I stole a cab from 2 british dudes when they left, but we invited them back in only to talk about R.O.H. and TNA and stuff. Great guys.

I have tickets for WM25, Axxess, H.O.F. again and the RAW after again. I know I won't be choked up as much as last year, but is anyone else attending these events or have in the past? Share Mania stories?

I'm a little upset my Axxess ticket is for Thursday when the 2 people I want to meet, Jericho and Flair, are on Sunday. I've been on craigslist trying to trade my Cena axxess ticket but no luck. All I wanna do is call a match with JR or King anyway.

Me and my twin brother are going with our older brother. First wrestlemania so we are pretty excited even though the match card kinda sucks...

Yes sir...i'm going to Mania this year.

Got my hall of fame tixs and cant wait to see "Stone Cold" Steve Austin get inducted.

Got Axxess tixs for saturday morning to see Triple H.

Well if your going to be in houstan that weekend, you should also check out the ROH events that will be in town on Friday and Saturday

I went to WM24 and had a great time, because the atmosphere was buzzin'. I went with one of my friends who isnt like a huge wrestling fan but just went cause i asked him to and he had such a great time that our other friend whos from orlando and we were staying at his parents house was jealous that he didnt go, and he hates wrestling.

i was gonna go to WM25 and the HOF this year but my deployment got changed and i am in Djibouti and will have to wait till Tuesday night to watch it on AFN(Armed Forces Network), which means i cant visit WWE.com, WZ.com and basically wont read any emails of ims from sunday night till Tuesday night because i know one of my friends will try and ruin it for me. but at least its free

I went to wm22 & 24 and I'm flying over from London for 25. Super stoked! Still undecided on whether to go to fans axxess...looks like it'll be a whole load of queues and shit

Only been to Mania 23. I thought it was one of the worst Wrestlemanias in recent memory but I still loved the experience. It was like one big party outside the place leading up to the event. Ford Field has a shit load of bars around it and they were all packed with wrestling fans so it was cool to just drink some beer and soak in the experience with other wrestling fans since I don't seem to run into many of them usually outside of a couple friends. Me and my friends got downtown around 1 and partied it up till they let us in the arena. They shutdown the streets around the arena so people were all out partying in the street. It reminded me of how opening day for baseball is here with the exception that it was for wrestling and filled with wrestling fans. So all in all it was a good time despite it not being that great of Mania, I've been to better wrestling shows than this and have been to shows with far better seats than I had for this but just saying I been to a Wrestlemania was worth it since it was something I always wanted to do since I was a kid.

Nice posts guys. 22 & 23 both looked good on PPV. I will also agree that the atmosphere outside Mania is a real rocket busta. Rev Theory played live next to 24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back