Any Advice For A Poster?

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
1) I am creating a new Book This! all-womens wrestling e-fed to show everyone how the women should be portrayed. I have decided to do the show in memory of the Beautiful People.

Good or bad idea?

2) I promise that I will work on my Club House posting skills, including my awfully dreadful sarcastic Australian humour.

How should I improve, besides not posting in the Club House?

I couldn't tell you. I just started posting in the club house myself, although, I have seen alot of snappy one liners in the club house. Try that.

I couldn't tell you. I just started posting in the club house myself, although, I have seen alot of snappy one liners in the club house. Try that.

Ive tried that, but my sarcasm kills people. See, under my username?

Anywho... screw it. I am starting a new e-fed for womens wrestling. NSL & Marquis, you got some competition!

1) I am creating a new Book This! all-womens wrestling e-fed to show everyone how the women should be portrayed. I have decided to do the show in memory of the Beautiful People.

Good or bad idea?

If you think you'd have fun doing it, then go for it.

How should I improve, besides not posting in the Club House?

You should check out this thread:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=47390&highlight=poster

Though it looks to me you've been doing just fine.

FalKon you have your niche. It is the FECS series. You do stellar work with it. The only thing you have to do is drop the sarcasm. The accent just kills it for you. And good luck with your e-fed. I'll be reading it intently.

Yeah, half of your supposed "sarcastic" comments...aren't.

Humor is definitely not your thing.

I will stop with the sarcasm then

For a female color commentator, would Sunny be a good pick? She does very on the mic. I cannot, for the life of me find someone who is a good female play-by-play commentator. I was thinking that I should use myself, but I need someone in the wrestling world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back